Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

76A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I tried to clearly read through everything now that I'm off that wild symphonic ride lmao

I'm not too sure on what happened with me but I agree that I think its more reasonable that it was a NK since there was nothing for a vig kill to go off of unless it was a maf vig just trying to immediately lower numbers?
I guess we can leave talking about stunner/jailer alignment until we have more rollovers with more info. Second stun could also be roulette or something and might not happen again

I have a very love/hate relationship with no lynches, at least with the ratio I feel like we have a decent amount of room for error?? I think I'll go to bed without voting for now and do that when I wake up. Im fine with either way though if we end up no lynching or not.

E: why pagetop
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Giphy

77A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:06 am

high seraph

high seraph

Luxariana Grande wrote:I still stand by the statement that I can see it making more sense for town to stun the new member than the mafia, but who knows one way or the other except the sender of the stun.

I agree if you're assuming that Tiny and the stunner can't be mafia together, which is not something we should immediately assume, since we can't tell which of the stunners and jailer are mafia atm. It does make sense for town stunner to stun Tiny. It also makes sense for mafia stunner to stun Tiny if they are their teammate. It doesn't make much sense for mafia to stun Tiny if Tiny isn't mafia though. The point is there are 2 in 3 scenarios where Tiny could still potentially be mafia, and I wouldn't want to go deeper into the game with people holding Tiny as one of the players most unlikely to be mafia when that's really not the case at all.

This goes for all stun/jail targets tho, but I feel your reluctance in diving too deeply into the wifom aspect of this train of thought ha h ahaha

(by the way Tiny... which pronouns would u prefer we use for u?? ;w;)

uhh i don't have much else to say i'm gonna look long and hard at the player list and figure out who i wanna vote for ;w;

78A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:20 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

There's more than 3 scenarios, though.

1. Town!Stun stuns Town!Tiny for whatever reason.
2. Town!Stun stuns Mafia!Tiny for whatever reason.
3. Mafia!Stun stuns Town!Tiny for whatever reason.
4. Mafia!Stun stuns Mafia!Tiny to make Tiny look less suspicious.

I'm not saying Tiny is one alignment either way, nor that we should read into it to the point of making definite conclusions about the stunner or Tiny or anyone else. I just think of the four possibilities, my gut read on the situation would be closer to 1 or 2, meaning the alignment of the stun might be more likely to be town. As this is a gut read, Tiny--and even the stunner--could go either way, and as such I agree we should not write anyone off so quickly based off of what we have.

This is a bit of a tangent at this stage since I don't think we'll get too much out of it. I do see your points, however. Just trying to clarify where I was coming from with that speculation so we're on the same page.

... S-sorry, Tiny, we're kind of just talking about you a lot, and I hope it's not overwhelming. Do you have any opinions on the stun or anything else? You're not familiar with the meta, so I'm curious what your reasoning might be for this scenario. Same could go for the other people controlled or anyone else, really. It's D1 and we don't have many other things to go on. Below the average, in fact, given the inability to claim (a good thing).

I kind of want to move my vote onto another person as a probe, but that leaves me one final vote, and I'm not so comfortable eliminating my flexibility just yet. I guess depending on how fast the thread moves, I'll probably vote someone else in the next few hours and leave the final vote (if I swap) until the last couple of hours of the phase. Idk.

79A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:49 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that 4th scenario.

I totally understand where you're coming from tho!!! I think we're both just trying to get on the same page, and I think we're at it now. ;w;b! I didn't want us to rely on these assumptions too much, and let them interfere with the rest of the game, so I felt the need to press on this issue. We will definitely be able to think of this more in-depht once we get information from the next rollovers.

But yeah, Tiny, I hope this isn't too intimidating for u!!! haha. We're talking about u a lot, but this whole spec segment is applicable to any of the people targeted by stuns or jails last phase, since I also don't see Rasei and ezz as common N0 targets (which is precisely why they were targeted, I suppose).

At the moment, I'd really like to hear from Five since she said some cryptic things earlier?? And I wonder if she's figured out a way to word her thoughts to the rest of us ;w;

80A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:06 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

LUCAS GAGA wrote:At the moment, I'd really like to hear from Five since she said some cryptic things earlier?? And I wonder if she's figured out a way to word her thoughts to the rest of us ;w;

+1

And also anyone that hasn't posted much yet, since we have seven hours left.

Also, if the Host would reply to Aeiou's question on the previous page since that intrigues me to some extent.

For example and in addition to Aeiou's question, there's a fine line between, say, Kiyoko being stunned and then commenting, "I targeted Kiyoko last night." or saying, "I targeted Kiyoko last night and it should be obvious."

Is the second one technically claiming?

81A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hey all,

Grandma fell down and got hurt bad, so I'm heading to visit family earlier than expected this weekend. Will be driving for the next four hours.

Because we're not seeing other lynch options, I wonder if mafia feels no threat from the current and only (did I miss somethinf?) lynch candidate. I recommend we diversify now, while we still have time.

I'm not committing to a vote right now because I'll be away from thread most of the rest of the phase.

82A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hope your grandmother is doing okay, drandahl!

And uhhh.

Is anyone else alive in here. ;w;

83A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh no, Dran. :( I hope all turns out well.

84A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I hope your grandma is ok, dylan!! :-o

But yeah, regarding the lynch... vote: She-Ra.

85A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I hope your grandmother feels better soon ;; falls at old age can be pretty rough ;;

also ezz is here... returns ping

86A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:22 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Luxaria wrote:I'm pretty sure Aeiou was the NK target and not a vig shot. Aeiou makes perfect sense to be the NK along with about 2-3 other players. Plus if you're going to use a vig N0, I don't think it makes sense to use it on Aeiou at all since she is a bit busier and in a different timezone than most players. Well, I guess that depends on the alignment of the vigilante and mechanics of their kill (1x or 2x or some such, or if it recharges or whatever). Still, I'd say Aeiou was either the NK or, if we want to go down this slippery slope, a bus'd NK. But I'm dismissing that last on a meta read until we have reasoning to suspect otherwise.

Anyway, at the least we know ezzelin, Rasei, and Tiny did not submit the NK. I'm going to gut read the stun on Tiny as probably town-originating since it makes a little bit of sense to think that mafia might try to shuffle off the NK onto the newest member figuring the veil of newness will protect them, and stun is relatively harmless to test this theory with against a newer player (hi, btw <3).

Following that, I'd say Rasei was stunned by mafia, and ezz jail could go either way. Also Rasei is saying she targeted me, which feels like a strange thing to mention considering that she was not able to do anything, though I guess I can see 1-2 angles she might be getting at.

Hm, lack of NK is pretty cool though. All of these gut reads on controlling effects can be horribly off or inaccurate, of course. Ninfia does like to play with expectations a little bit.

Uhhh. Go go posts from other people.

Aeiou wrote:I tried to clearly read through everything now that I'm off that wild symphonic ride lmao

I'm not too sure on what happened with me but I agree that I think its more reasonable that it was a NK since there was nothing for a vig kill to go off of unless it was a maf vig just trying to immediately lower numbers?
I guess we can leave talking about stunner/jailer alignment until we have more rollovers with more info. Second stun could also be roulette or something and might not happen again

Alright I'm reading through all this now too but I don't have a lot to say since I'm still like 80% lost like 80% of the time.

quick question about what a roulette is? like a random stunner?

I'm seeing a lot of theorizing that the Tiny stun is likely town unless Tiny is maf which would make the stun on rasei maf I guess? Unless there are two town stuns or since rasei said they tried to act on Lux and nothing happened to Lux maybe that backfired?? But I think that is what a "bus" is and Hayley recently ranted at me for like twenty minutes about how she hates those so =/

I don't know enough to spec with meta. I'd like to hear from more people too... especially Rasei and Five's "things they want to say" please say them!
Also tiki "I accomplished nothing" is that implying that you tried to do something too? or am I just dumb.

edit: just saw lucas voted me. y u do

87A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

roulette can be like they get a different ability each night?
Ive never been roulette so Im not 100% on mechanics, I also dont think Ive seen one in a little while?

Anyway I have work and idk if Ill be here to change my vote so I think Im going ot go ahead and
vote: no lynch honestly since nothing is really...happening... Ill try to pop in during work but no guarantees

88A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:34 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

ohhh okay. noted I guess.

so speculating about the stuns and jails seems... difficult. I'll be around til rollover so I'm going to probably hold off on voting until a bit more discussion happens since I don't...have...ideas of my own? ever??

89A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I-I hope your grandma will be okay, drandahl! Be careful on your way there!

But speculating about the stuns is hard. It's a bit too early in the game to figure out for sure, and we don't know how many stunners there truly are, or if there's even any buses in play or not. Or if there's any unusual/uncommon role powers.

I know town is in a good position right now, at least, so we don't need to worry as much about a mislynch.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

90A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:44 pm

katagi

katagi

sorry for being quiet yall, im at work until after rollover today .m.

dran i hope everything's ok!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum