Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 34]

196A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:52 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

high seraph wrote:
I know someone is gonna push forward the theory that this might be a mafia ruise cruise and Five just said some suspicious shit so the mafia would have a reason to jail her and clear her, but I'm not interested in buying it thank u!

why would u put this idea in my head now i am questioning everything x2

high seraph wrote:I've been getting some pretty intense mafia signals coming from ezz, but I'm not going to act upon this for now because I might be getting ahead of myself. Also, ezz was targeted by the mafia jailer on N0, and I want to believe mafia wouldn't immediately jail their teammate, although it's an entirely plausible thing for mafia to do. Instead, I'm more insterested in knowing what Tiki thinks of the current events, because I'm getting mafia vibes from u too Tiki. Like I said before in a response to Five, it's really easy for mafia to just claim whatever targets they'd like, and claiming failed actions two nights in a row is one way you can try to be "transparent" without compromising any of the information we already have. In order words, it's a safe lie mafia could resort to hmmmmm.

So yeah, I'd like to see Tiki's comments on the game and what players he's most suspicious of etc.

I'm terrible at speculating from meta/vibes since I don't really know anyone's playstyles yet but yeah, I would like to hear more from tiki I think.

High Seraph wrote:On the other hand, I'll be very reluctant to vote either Luxaria, Rasei or Five. Lux has been pretty helpful during the last few phases, and I'd rather lynch some less active player than her atm. As for Rasei, I'm not particularly suspicious of her because, like I've said before, her behavior checks out with her common town playstyle, and I kind of agree with ezz that some of her mafia buddies would have pinged her about my question by now, if she had any (unless the entire mafia is kinda afk?? which is possible?). I'm also not particularly inclined to vote Tiny yet because she's still a cute newbie okay nye heh heh ╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯♡

I'm hoping that my tendency to trust the long explanatory style posters (lux, ezz...) because I'm new isn't going to bite me in the ass again (stares at nautilus), but I have no reason to suspect Lux rn. Which I guess makes katagi seem slightly suspicious because she was the other kill attempt? but that doesn't necessarily mean she's maf so. HOW DO GAME.

also I resent that I've apparently lost cute newbie status :(

ninja'd by five making some very good points which make me a lot less suspicious of katagi and kind of back to being incapable of being suspicious of anyone because this game is hard... and lux theorizing something cryptically lux what are you getting at what did hayley dooooo
Also I am also pretty positive there are no buses in this game because Hayley. Maybe a reflect? IDK how common that is or if hayley is against those too because to me it seems real similar.

edit: ninja'd while making my first ninja'd edit. holy active forum, batman. Also why pagetop why me.

Last edited by She-Ra on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

197A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I figure there's a pretty high chance of a redirecting role out there in the long run.

And Lux, I think you might be thinking the same thing that I am in the long run/curious about the same thing.

I'd prefer it if we managed to lynch someone today (and if they were mafia), but either way I'll follow what other people do. Don't really have any vibes at the moment in general, but I'm flexible. Don't want to vote willy nilly given the vote limit.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

198A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya(・ω・)b wrote:And Lux, I think you might be thinking the same thing that I am in the long run/curious about the same thing.

Can one of you expand on this? If there's a pro-town reason to keep silent, then great. But I want to make sure your thoughts are captured in-thread before one of you dies.

199A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I thought about that issue with busses too, yeah. Unless there were multiple role types that have you target more than one player.

200A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm more just wondering if there's a high percent chance Hayley's thrown us on a clever ruse of an "average" game and did something cheeky with role distribution, thus possibly explaining no role claiming.

If more people feel this way in any capacity, I might be tempted to believe it. But I believe there's a chance Five, Lucas, and Sammiya might be feeling or thinking what I am thinking, though there's always a chance of a mafia just saying, "oh yeah hello fellow towns, I agree me too yes."

201A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Well then, hi vote on me. Would love to elaborate on whatever spec of mine you find suspicious, dran, but can't really do that when you don't specify anything more firm.

I do admit I'm playing differently than normal, though, so there's that. I generally stick around more quietly in the first few phases and go full out aggressive later on if needed, but I'm still a bit frustrated from dying just as I could finally start being active in music maf, and this game doesn't have many normally vocal players, so I decided to try to play more actively /aggressively from the start. Maybe that's what's bothering you?

I do see the points brought up about the possibility of maf vig, but literally why wouldn't they use it on N0 if they had a vig? They would want to reduce the numbers as quickly as possible, there would be literally no reason to not shoot on N0. I still think town vig is much more likely to have shot in this case.

Anyway, I've been waiting for Rasei to come online and maybe finally reply to Lucas' question that I seconded before deciding who to vote for, because avoiding it makes me feel kinda iffy about her. I'm gonna check back in about two hours and decide on a vote by then, I guess.

202A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:I'm more just wondering if there's a high percent chance Hayley's thrown us on a clever ruse of an "average" game and did something cheeky with role distribution, thus possibly explaining no role claiming.

If more people feel this way in any capacity, I might be tempted to believe it. But I believe there's a chance Five, Lucas, and Sammiya might be feeling or thinking what I am thinking, though there's always a chance of a mafia just saying, "oh yeah hello fellow towns, I agree me too yes."

Having seen these rollovers, I think I might know what you're getting at.

203A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:29 pm

katagi

katagi

I GOT GLASSES AND THEY ARE PURPLE AND CUTE SO NOW I CAN READ THE THREAD!!!!!!

anyway,

I don't think Five is maf this game. I have a strong hunch about that, but i could be wrong (of course)... i tend to develop gut instincts before anything else (maybe my subconscious is better at keeping track of whats happening in the thread lmao)

i am feeling iffy about rasei and (lesser extent) ezzelin but i'm gonna keep an eye on the thread to see what happens.

204A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I feel like five or so people all suggesting or hinting at seeing something isn't a coincidence, but I realize we could all be thinking different things, and that there are three in this thread with motive to lie and jump on a bandwagon of "yes, I think I get it, too" to appear town if they feel threatened by it.

If you're town and you're utterly perplexed by what I've been hinting following these rollovers, that's fine, and I won't look at anyone differently or let it affect spec regardless of answer. But I'm feeling as though things are about to get very interesting. I'm curious to see what some of the others that haven't "hinted" are thinking, too.

So for the record to briefly touch on this, since I think mainly drandahl addressed my "not lynching" comments. I acknowledged doing lynches and votes gives us more opportunity to find a mafia. But I suppose the reason why I'm almost intrigued by the idea is that three kills all failing in a row feels like too much of a coincidence for there not to be something unusual at play, which makes me wonder about the percent chance of this game being structured in an amusing manner. I re-iterate: Not advocating or pushing for it. But I am curious about something.

So, so very curious.

I don't think there's an intermission kill, either, to address ezz in brief. I also think this isn't the last night we'll see two kill powers in play.

I could be wrong on so many things, though.

edit: more importantly, pics of cute glasses pls.

205A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Apparently I have been granted newbie immunity Hayley is this in the rules. I'm super not doing so great re: speculation so I think a Lynch would be a good idea but I have no idea who to vote for so I'm gonna sit tight for a little longer.

206A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Ezz, the reason why I didn't want Tiki gone is I want to see his leadership actions from last game again. *Totally Meta*

Lux wrote:
8. I... actually have an idea of why role claiming is expressly forbidden this game, if it's not just a mere "I hate how easy role claiming makes the game", which it might be.

I have a funny feeling I know what is going on to.

207A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg She-Ra how many games have u even played with us already lmao, I have the impression that you've been around for a while???? ;w;;;;;; boop boop

Anyways, I think it's kind of hilarious and also weird that everyone is suddenly saying "hmmm yes I think I know what you mean Lux hmmmmmmmmmmmmm". I'm gonna be upfront about it and say that the reason why I thought Five wanted us all to claim is because I suspected she'd have some sort of watcher/tracker role that could nudge us in the right direction whenever she spotted a contradiction among the potentially many claims that we could get. However, she still insisted on it after being stunned on the previous night (which would make it impossible for her to spot these contradictions), which makes me think she's got something else on her mind. Idk if Five is a watcher/tracker, and I have no clue what you guys are getting at with all of this cryptic hinting at ~something~, and tbh I'd prefer if everyone was a little more open about what they're thinking, if that's okay.

What I think we can all agree on is that this is definitely not an average mafia game, and that we should expect freaky shenanigans to happen at any moment now..............

With 4h left before rollover, I'd really like to see some votes guyz.

also im rly disappointed that i waited all this time for that answer r a s e i

Last edited by high seraph on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

208A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 H8QC1HM
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 RZefJZ0

She-ra I
ezzelin I

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi ezzelin vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Five vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Luxaria vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi High Seraph vs. She-ra
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi She-Ra vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Tiki The Troll vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Katagi vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Rasei vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi drandahl vs. ezzelin
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Tinylightsflash vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Aeiou vs.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 ZKvSyAi Sammiya vs.

shit, I made my vote tally graphic too big

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

209A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i like above average sized... things hMmm m m m m m m

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

210A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 14 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lucas has been modkilled

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum