Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

256A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Five

Five

Oh my god I completely lost track of time and thought rollover was an hour later than it actually is for some reason. Probably time zones. Time zones are evil.

Anyway, Luxxxie-cutie, I'm not sure if I follow with your A/B + C or... whatever that is... but more like the former setup than the latter?

257A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:17 pm

katagi

katagi

also just to put this out there, I have no idea whats going on with the A B C stuff. i am awful at following these vague hints and pithy clues....... i leave it in the hands of more capable players //sweats

258A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

katagi wrote:guys can we all just agree to not send in any NKs or shots or lynch anyone and eventually we can all band together as "forum" against "rollover flavor people" and we will win when we drive them to murder each other over a board game

I like this idea -u-

Also not following the ABC stuff can someone elaborate?

259A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Lucas
Okay, your comments about Rasei are all I needed to know. That helps clear some things up from my perspective. I don't need to ask anything more on the jailer or jailers for now, anyway. I also thought she might have made the comment about the jail to gain your trust, which is why I was 56/44 on her. But after some more recent posts, I wanted to hold off on that lynch.

You're only middle-ground as in I didn't have reason to not want to lynch you like Aeiou and Katagi, but some of your comments put you in a position where I wouldn't be against lynching you. Whereas Five and ezz are in a similar spot, but I wanted to watch them a little more closely before deciding if I'd move them up or down the ladder.

though tbh from what I know and have seen, you're above average in many ways c;

@ State of the game
We... probably can't NL forever, but if there are no kills this coming night phase again. something fishy is up. And Hayley keeps assuring me the ratio is accurate and this isn't Ikea 2.0 (for newbs, Ikea Mafia was a game where... I didn't play it, but I think everyone was mafia and had to find the other mafia, or something).

So with this in mind, if the gimmick of the game is what we think it is, then at some point we need to move past that and realize even still that three people are going to be mafia in all of this. So it's back to evaluating he-said-she-said (mostly she said, tbh; this board is like 90% female). And in this case... Five's idea of everyone claiming their targets might not actually be a bad idea in the end.

Might.

@ Five
If you think it's more like the former, than that's fine. That answers it, I think. I also got a bit of it wrong since I was doing it on the fly, but yeah.

260A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:23 pm

katagi

katagi

i get this feeling im going to be killed tonight

261A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

katagi wrote:guys can we all just agree to not send in any NKs or shots or lynch anyone and eventually we can all band together as "forum" against "rollover flavor people" and we will win when we drive them to murder each other over a board game

If we don't have any kill attempts tonight, I'm fine NL tomorrow.

Forever Host Hayley!

262A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I guess five's advocacy for NL is conflicting with her usual playstyle. I didn't think about it that much when reading through the first time, but I'll probably go back again and re-read.

I do hope there was some reason we pushed for NL. I wish we could have seen what Rasei flipped, to better make sense of the sudden rise in Rasei voters.

263A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

drandahl wrote:

If we don't have any kill attempts tonight, I'm fine NL tomorrow.

Forever Host Hayley!

day 37:

PAM sits atop a throne of bones, watching the fire dance around PAT, who still sits, looking at the game board

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

264A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Gather 'round, children. Auntie Lux is going to tell a story.

"Oh, but I love stories!"

Me, too, Blaire. Me too. Now! Players 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 decide to play a mafia game!

"That's a lot of players!"

Yes it is, Blaire! But the host is a cutie pie and knows she can handle it, because she has decided that this game is going to be average.

"What's average mean?"

Well, Blaire, averages can mean many things. In this case, the cutie pie host decided the game would sound like nothing extraordinary, but little did the players know...

"It was extraordinary, wasn't it! I love this story."

Yes, exactly, Blaire! The host looked at the payers and decided that rather than give them each one of twelve different letters, she'd give them a total of six different ones!

"Why only six?"

Because auntie is just doing an example, dearest, and it's rude to nitpick examples.

"Okay, I think I get it."

Good. Now, the cutie pie host is too generous; she looks at all of the players and she can't decide which letters to give each player! What if they don't like their letters? That would be no fun at all for them.

"So she gives them a lot of letters!"

Precisely. And so she goes, giving the first player the letters A, B, C, and D! But for the second player, they only received A, E, C, and D instead!

"Did everyone get their own set of letters?"

I don't know, Blaire. Rumor has it to this day that the cutie pie host had some nefarious plot up her sleeves. They say she distributed the letters such that each player was similar, but not. And then do you know what she did?

"What?"

She forbade them from ever speaking of it to one another, so none of them would know which letters they had.

"But they all knew they got some of the same letters, right?"

Well, some of them thought so. I think all of them did, deep down.

"So what did they do about it? Did they fight over the different letters or do anything with them? Oh, I like fighting!"

Nope, they did nothing!

"... nothing?"

Nothing! They elected the best course of action was to sit together in a circle and hum.

"Is that it?"

Yes.

"That wasn't a very good story, auntie Lux."

Turn off the lights and go to sleep, you little shit princess marmot.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

265A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Five

Five

You're right, it absolutely does. I think, though, that this game is far from a usual game. I wouldn't usually suggest people out their important actions immediately, either.

266A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what the fuck r u talking about luxaria

267A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have decided I hate stories, then. I'm going to go play my games. Like an adult.

268A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:28 pm

katagi

katagi

OH I GET IT

"AVERAGE"

GEE HAYLEY THATS A LITTLE MEAN OF YOU

269A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

katagi wrote:OH I GET IT

"AVERAGE"

GEE HAYLEY THATS A LITTLE MEAN OF YOU

Oh, clever. :D

Also, storytime Lux > TLDR

270A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 18 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:52 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

No lie, today Hayley admitted uncertainty regarding the mathematical computation of averages. (As in, how to take an average of some numbers. She was unsure if she knew how to do it.) I say we mutiny.

Last edited by She-Ra on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum