Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 64]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Since Five asked, these are all of Tiny's posts since game start.

Tinylightsflash wrote:I reckon five is maf because they got stunned and idk why mad wouldn't try to kill people on N0. The last game I played everyone said jailers are normally maf but that doesn't mean they wouldn't jail one of their own so I have no feelings about the jail rn.

Tinylightsflash wrote:I really don't want to NL since that's what got us into trouble in the last game I played ):. I didn't get a thing last phase but from what people have said it sounds like a protection type thingy. What tiki and five said makes sense to me so I guess they're both either mafia or town and lynching one would clear the other (but if they're town we lose one right off the bat). If I was going to vote I'd still vote five at this point because Tyki is the stunner if they're telling the truth.

Tinylightsflash wrote:everyone is really against lynching five and that's my only lead 8') am I allowed to vote: no vote in this game?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow...so, is that the plan now, just scatter our voyes out into the wind, and hope for the best? XD

Is this when we start grilling people about role powers, and see who sounds scummiest/least damaging to lose? Seems early to do that, but it worked in Lit Maf?

As for these activity votes:

• Plotsickers has been talking now, though the bus thing was kinda weird (a joke though)? Voted out of self preservation...fair though.
  • TLF, it's her birthday...well, that explains that. Rather not vote her (and hope that she isn't being covered by Hayley as a Mafia duo...I don't think Ninfia would pull that, though).
  • Sammie: "The NPC mysteriously voted for her, so I should too!" wut?
  • Drandahl...man, how many times have we bandwagon voted him for activity? Half the time he's Town, half the time he's Maf. Dylan, stop doing things at the literal last minute. XD
  • Huh...High Seraph, where ya been, Lucas? Though, among everyone, he's at least revealed info on his role.

Edit: Ninja'd, but customer came in, so gonna toss this out there and brb.

katagi

katagi

again re my sammie vote i am just tremendously against not voting at all and i feel like it would be reall ybizarre for maf to use a vote-changer power so far away from rollover

but i'm absolutely not committed to that vote lol this phase is just nigh impenetrable

plotstickers

plotstickers

My dreams of being on Last Comic Standing have been crushed. (Come to think of it, has there ever been a daytime bus driver??)

Would most of the people on that list even be around to answer questions? :')

@katagi Thanks, I'm going to rewatch that episode!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 24 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 24 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash
#ED00002 Carolynn vs. Sammiya
#Ex00016 angelstar vs. drandahl
#Ex00007 katagi vs. Sammiya
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice vs. high seraph
#Ex55555 Five vs. Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash III
plotstickers II
Sammiya II
drandahl I
high seraph I

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I... need to head out. D: I'm very likely not going to be around for rollover though I'll still check in occasionally. Going to be out and about on mobile for a while.

As much as I don't want to lynch the newbie, I strongly agree with Five that we shouldn't give anyone a free pass for inactivity. I remember games where we stalled lynches to wait for players to post, and town made no progress because everyone was just constantly waiting on replies from other players, and eventually mafia was able to pick everyone off. So I'm going to be leaving my vote where it is for the time being, until either something huge comes up, or until Tiny posts and gives us something to work with.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't wanna kill tiny on her birthday guys but I'm not super committed to any of these lynches :c

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tbh I can kind of see the logic in Katagi following the NPC vote. I think that... it might not be a bad idea to follow it an see what it does-- if it is a town ability that points out a maf its probably one time use and we get a maf.

Katagi was pretty quick in going HEY I BET THIS DOES THIS, so I'm wondering if perhaps it's related to her role?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

aaaaaaaaaa if sammiya is town I'm going to look mega scummy, but it would make me so sad if Tiny died on our birthday.

Vote: Sammiya to tie it up. If you guys think Tiny should be lynched, fine, but I'm tender hearted and doin' this.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Hi guys! I went out for my birthday yesterday and forgot to let you guys know! I only just woke up but I'm backreading now and will make another post asap I guess!

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

TO GIVE MORE INFO IN THE MEANTIME I was given the ball last night and I'm still struggling to make my role useful.

katagi

katagi

I don't actually know about Carolynn (i.e. she is not reelated to my role), it was just the first thign I sort of guessed at. i could see a role like that existing; something that just plops down a vote for a mafioso. otherwise, if a maf used the vote role to try and sow chaos and disorder amongst townies, they picked a really poor time to do it so it doesn't make a lot of sense

Five

Five

Carolynn is my wife.

katagi

katagi

that's no hydroxyl ion

Five

Five

katagi wrote:that's no hydroxyl ion
OH- no you didn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 64]