Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 64]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also uhh, in the interest of being open, the ominous thing that I got on d1, turns out it was just flavor and not even a real item or anything. It's nothing to worry about but I'm leaving it on the list because it's still an in-game message that I got. I'mma keep the details quiet for the time being for reasons, but if anyone has any questions/concerns about my not-ominous-after-all thing please go ahead and ask and i will answer to the best of my ability

edit: I REFUSE TO PAGEBOTTOM WITH THIS

the infodump:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i realize belatedly that i typod "tired" into "tried" and then straight up quoted my typo so now it's there twice, but i'm leaving it as a testament to how tired and trying i really am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

go slep, cat friend

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

13 mins left til my laundry is done D:

Luxaria

Luxaria

go to sleep, Kiyo

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lux only posted that so that she could have more posts than raie and be #2 most posts on the forum

Luxaria

Luxaria

IT WILL BE A SHORT LIVED VICTORY, I AM SURE. TAKE HEART, KIYO, FOR SHE COMES NEXT FOR YOU AND YOUR TURF

ALSO I WAS SECOND FOR A LONG TIME UNTIL THE RAIENATION ATTACKED ABOUT A MONTH BACK

shamelessly reusing my bad joke just because it made you choke

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yall need to go to bed right now

Luxaria

Luxaria

Only if you go first.

actually let's just both go together, we can discuss blue and purple things and vocaloid and hair and nail polish and food

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

been waitin for you all night, honey ;))))

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm sorry and upset at myself that I didn't manage to wake up despite my alarm to come and change my vote :I

also, I'm responsible for Carolynn voting. though it's not nearly as simple as it might seem.

also, re: my activity vote on someone who already had an activity vote on them - I actually only skimmed through the thread, and didn't see that. when deciding on my vote, because I haven't been paying enough attention to make a read vote, I went and looked at the player list, realised I didn't even know plot was playing, and plopped down an activity vote. I'm aware this probably still sounds mighty suspicious, but that's how it happened.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Is there a way you can elaborate that Ezz? Like why Sammie, why at that point of time? Why anything lol

katagi

katagi

yes, if possible pleease elaborate on that :s

I will be at work until past rollover today, sorry everyone!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, chatter happened as I slept.
Most of it useless to the game, but not all of it. XD

In part, posting to remind myself how many posts I have.

I think Kiyo's list is accurate, though I think she accidentally said Ninfia got a pen when she meant Ninfia got a ball?

Finally, Ezz, you said the Sammie vote wasn't so simple? I'm guessing you mean the way your role, or whatever, works is not so simple? Does it have anything to do with Sammiya having a doll N0?

Five

Five

So, I think I've determined a way to make my role actually do something. I'll be doing so this phase, just in the interest of having something vaguely provable out there.

It might be a little weird, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum