Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 64]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tiki......................

Five

Five

ezzelin, you're confirmed town. Who do you think our best lynch is for today, at this point?

high seraph

high seraph

OK OK I WAS KIND OF PANICKING AND SLEEP-DEPRIVED BUT IM ok!!!!!!!! I MEAN--

tirnylightsfalshy wrote:That said Lucas' flavour mentions a scry and try function and that it allows for testing without being in the room. I guess that might mean Lucas can use the abilities of the person who has the ball? That would explain why he didn't want it given back.

oh my god this is not my role flavor at all

what the fuCK is even a scry, is that even a real word??? Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 58 1MmkxF0

my god i cant believe u are actually mafia and iM RIGht for a change

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey guys something came up at work and i am going to be afk for the next few hours (should be back around 5-6pm PST-ish unless things do not go well, in which case i have bigger problems than a mafia game).

I think I've shared everything I know with the thread at this point but if anyone has any questions for me i guess just ping me when I get back

At this point I am basically willing to vote anyone but myself and ezz

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

I think Lucas is probably mafia at this point. I dunno.

high seraph

high seraph

are u kidding me fivey

Five

Five

Junpei.

Did you drive me with ezzelin?

Rasei

Rasei

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Freezing and heating doesn't sound like what Rasei has claimed, with the PENGUIN suit and all. I don't know what exactly to make of it, though, given the issue with Blaire's flavor. I would expect flavor to be more useful than this, though, given that some of mine is very literal about the effects of my role.

I'm using my suit to also conduct weather experiments for Cohnson, which includes going into dangerous weather. Let me again say this:
Personal Environment Navigation Guide with Utilities and Industrialized iNcinerato

I'm going to unvote for now until Ezz votes.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Out of everyone in thread so far, I'm most inclined to trust Ninfia, Lucas and Tiki.
Ninfia for extending the phase (and saving me from a certain death), because that really doesn't feel like a mafia ability at all. Aside from that, she's also been fairly open about her actions and generally reads town to me.
Lucas sent the ball around. I've been reading him pro-town mostly, but it is true that he seems a bit less active and compiling less lists than he generally does as town. There's also the whole discrepancy with the flavour that Tiny brought up, but as of rn I am more inclined to believe Lucas than Tiny.
Tiki is our stunner, and despite having lied and.... generally turned some of my thoughts upside down with coming clean just before, I still read his behaviour as more town than not. His tactic does... make sense, to be fair.
Actually; @Tiki: What are the possible messages your target receives?

Kiyo has been ??? tier for me primarily because we seem to have somewhat similar roles except she gets night actions while I get day actions. While not impossible for us to be both town, it felt to me it's not impossible for her to be maf, but if we believe her claim... and to be fair, it does sound plausible... then I'm willing to move her into the most likely town tier too.

Drandahl is also ??? tier mostly for his lack of participation. He claimed some sort of mortician? I think and has been basically spitting our roletypes of dead people at us, which hm. Is an ability that can easily swing either way, given that we don't get roletype reveals upon death. Fwiw though, I think if dran is mafia, either Rasei or Tiny isn't, and vice versa.

That leaves me with Five, Rasei and Tiny.
I'm honestly still not convinced by Five. I've said this a million times and I'll say it again, her role sounds entirely too underpowered as well as super specific and circumstantial, and I don't think it's something Lux would put in her game. At the very least, I'm fairly sure she hasn't told us the whole truth about her role. Additionally, Tiki has been "vouching" for her up to now but seeing the reasoning behind it now it doesn't hold up for me any longer, so. We're back to starting up the grill.
As for Rasei, while I mostly believe her role claim, it's still a role that could go either way easily, and additionally I don't think there would be so many watchers or partial watchers on the same side. Watching actions over watching players also seems something that would benefit mafia more, especially in this game. The only reason I didn't want to lynch her yesterday was the claimed killproof.
Tiny. Gets flavour, seems to have been getting lots of mixed up flavour and has been backpedaling on her results A LOT. First off, getting flavour is closer to being a rolecop - and actually reminds me of chinomi's dreams in litmaf, and she was mafia. Fairly sure tiny is maf.

So, assuming worst case scenario that Sammie was town, the 4 maf would be Tiny and 3 our of: Rasei, drandahl, Five and uh... Kiyoko? Additionally, I don't think Rasei, dran and Tiny are mafia together since they're all some type of investigative.
I do think that Sammie was mafia, though; town alignment obfuscation is just really... strange. So that leaves us with 3 out of Tiny, Rasei drandahl and Five. That is, barring any gambits that made me convinced someone's town who actually isn't.

Imo Sammie was mafia and the remaining ones are Rasei, Tiny, Five. I'd be willing to lynch any of them today.

Also, re: Tiki's reasoning why Five and Kiyo are town - I doubt there's a single person in this thread who hasn't thought Tiki was stun + kill if stun the NK sender up to now, so I don't see how them being aware of what Tiki was trying to softclaim up until now makes for an argument of them being town.
I thought it was pretty obvious what you were implying, tbh. Not to mention you and Five were vouching for each other so it was to maf's benefit to keep you alive if Five is maf. It's a really good tactic to employ, to latch onto someone early on and vouch for each other like this. And it reminds me of A Certain Game That Haunts Lucas To This Day.

Five

Five

I mean... again, you're right. My role is underpowered. But I have been completely forthcoming about the only action that I can take and I've said that my role is underpowered because I submitted underpowered roles so I wouldn't be relying on my role to be helpful and informative.

If I'm going to be suspected, I would really rather it be for reasons other than "submitted the wrong roles during signup" but I guess I made that choice and have to live with it. Or die by it, case may be.

Anyway, I acted on Kiyoko last night, so if Kiyoko is mafia she absolutely needs to die this phase or be blocked from acting during the night, or we're going to lose. The only way out of that is if we lynch mafia today and Sammie was mafia, but even then it's pretty disastrous.

Regarding Tiki, I'm not exactly sure about him any more. If he stunned me night 0 and there was no NK that night, and his action DOESN'T kill the NK sender, why would he choose to lie and clear me of the possibility if he's town? I don't... think that really makes sense? But Tiki has made weirder plays, I suppose!

Rasei

Rasei

Investigation mode isn't only actions through. It has the 4 different types of investigations. It's just the only one used has been the what actions a person does is because I KEEP getting stunned out of who visited a person. I cannot used the same investigation on consecutive nights. I also cannot switch to protection mode on consecutive nights either (plus I only have limited uses of protection mode.)

Five

Five

If drandahl is town and doesn't post this phase, I'm going to be monumentally upset.

We need to decide where to go with this lynch, and soon. This will be nothing but disastrous if this vote is decided within the last hour or two of the phase again.

Rasei, are you able to protect tonight?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, on my lunch break. I start closing procedure at my store right at phase end, so no guaruntees I'll get to be active, though I should be able to find time to squeeze in a vote later.

Anyway:

e2zelin wrote:Actually; @Tiki: What are the possible messages your target receives?

I checked with Lux if I could just announce them here verbatim. She approved, so:

1. Tiki the Troll is Mafia.
2. Tiki the Troll attempted a kill on you, but it failed.
3. Tiki the Troll stole your vote.
4. Tiki the Troll tried to steal your role, but it failed.
5. Tiki the Troll tried to recruit you to the mafia, but it failed.

I laughed when I saw it, figured i was dead, then inspiration struck with #2, heh...

And you knew my claimed role all along too, Ezz? Guess I'm not as sneaky as I thought...

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Regarding Tiki, I'm not exactly sure about him any more. If he stunned me night 0 and there was no NK that night, and his action DOESN'T kill the NK sender, why would he choose to lie and clear me of the possibility if he's town? I don't... think that really makes sense? But Tiki has made weirder plays, I suppose!

D=
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 58 Broken-heart

Anyway, again, I just figured you'd have had me offed long before now, and I just found it highly unlikely you'd be the NK sender, given the attention you attract.

Also, Five, while your faith in me has wavered, I'm still a stunner. So, I could always stun Kiyo this night phase, if that'd make you feel better?

Five

Five

Does your stun block passives?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:Does your stun block passives?

DEAR, LOVELY HOST
DOES MY STUN BLOCK PASSIVES?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum