Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 64]

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I have been resigned to a Lynch for a couple of phases now but Ezz putting me up as a suspect makes me think I probably going to be knocked off today.

At the moment I think tiki, ninfia and ezz(obv) are town. Lucas has said I'm wrong about his role but the last time I said someone was maf based on their flavour text they flipped town. I'll probably jump on a bandwagon vote tbh!

I'm v hungover -u-

E: WHAT A WEAK PAGETOP

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, to get the question on the new page, and actually to rephrase it so it'll more likely be answered:

Do role blocking abilities (such as stuns and jails) affect passive abilities?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Who knows?

Rasei

Rasei

#Ex55555 \"Phive" wrote:If drandahl is town and doesn't post this phase, I'm going to be monumentally upset.

We need to decide where to go with this lynch, and soon. This will be nothing but disastrous if this vote is decided within the last hour or two of the phase again.

Rasei, are you able to protect tonight?

Yes, if I don't get stunned. It only protects against kills, including lynching.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Who knows?

Is mod killing the host a thing?

Five

Five

Oh my actual god. This is kind of important.

THIS is what I used my 555th post on.

Last edited by #Ex55555 "Phive" on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

I can't tell you what kind of passives might be in the game and how a stun might theoretically interact.

I can tell you that a stun hitting a player with a passive might have different results depending on the nature of the passive and the stun.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That's...kind of helpful? Maybe?

Five

Five

Tiki, depending on how this phase goes I might have a request for you tonight.

But that's for later.

I think we need to hear more out of drandahl and I won't be happy until Lucas says something of substance. Odds are those two are mafia. Or at least Lucas.

Five

Five

This is absolutely terrible. It is going to be so easy for the mafia to pull a late-phase bandwagon on a townie? We're dead lmao

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

oh ffs. I'm really sorry it this post comes off as snippy or rushed but I'm periodically coming in and typing quickly between meetings and I'm a bit stressed with irl stuff.

A few things:

If I were mafia and I had a vig shot, I wouldn't tell thread. I'd probably pretend my reactive ability is like, alignment reveal or some shit that makes me look more town.

The fact that Five is freaking out so hard about the possibility that I could possibly kill her implies that she believes I am not lying about my ability.

If I were mafia and Five was town, again, would not have claimed vig if I were actually vig, and I would have used that shot on katagi on n2. As a town with a vig kill, given the ratio is this close, I am not likely to shoot anyone unless I have concrete evidence of their alignment.

A few more things, that I have clarified with the host:

- My shot is unblockable in the sense that it pierces protects/bulletproof, and it can't get redirected

- The shot has the same priority as normal kills (aside from not being affected by protection/redirection)

- If I get stunned out of using my shot, I do not consume the shot

Waiting on ezzelin to vote and will follow her vote, but if I get off work and ezz still hasn't voted I'll vote after I have time to sit down and think

watch me get ninja'd twelve times

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 59 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 59 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll Tinylightsflash
#Ex00010 high seraph vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00003 Ninfia vs. ezzelin
#Ex55555 Five vs. drandahl

Tinylightsflash I
drandahl I

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

Phive wrote:Junpei.

Did you drive me with ezzelin?

the only real action I've ever taken in this game was send the Magic Ball to hayley on N0. Ever since then, all I've been doing during the night phases is conjuring magic mumbo jumbo to determine who currently has the ball, which I've only been committed to doing for the sake of doing something, since the ball movements have always been claimed in thread anyway.

So, no, I did not drive you and ezzelin. There is absolutely no driving aspect to my role. I would never submit a bus or redirection role in a upick because I legit hate busses, it's my least favorite role in mafia and if I ever had a bus role, I probably would spend the entire game without using it. While I'm at it, I have no try or scream or whatever it was that Tiny said was in my "role flavor".

anyway,

Maybe the list of mafia I wrote earlier isn't exactly 100% accurate, but I still feel like Ninfia or Tiki should be mafia (and supported Tiny's "information"), along with, if not Five, then probably Rasei.

At any rate, I'm confident that Tiny is mafia by this point, and I don't think anything major enough to change my opinion on this can actually happen so late into the phase, so my vote will stay where it is. Btw, I'm going out tonight and will not be able to check the thread until tomorrow morning, so.

Five

Five

I never even implied you sent in a bus role. I did not ask if there was any driving aspect to your role. I posted exactly what I think happened and you did not respond to it one bit except for a "pls" to the FoS itself.

My god, we're getting nowhere. Dylan is still completely MIA and the last time this happened he won the game as mafia while not posting for days on end. Vote: drandahl

ezzelin

ezzelin

okay I'm awake and uh....... I guess I'm going to vote: Five because... I'm second-guessing guessing myself and because the three investigatives aren't mafia together, which makes Five the most certain mafia out of my candidates, assuming I'm not wrong about the "clear" ones.
I also find it interesting that apparently Five does not want to lynch Tiny, and was fast to throw shade on Kiyoko earlier.

Though Kiyo of all people waiting on my vote kinda pings me, but I guess it does kinda, like, make sense. I want a Luxaria Made Me Cry badge or meme or something. I love this game but it's making me cry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum