Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i
ok

but yeah i'd rather not no lynch today either so hmm i'll probably be voting for someone who already has votes on them later

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Well, I do vote no lynch pretty often despite yelling about not wanting to do it, so I think its more just hesitance on my part.

as for you, tiki, I dunno, something in your first post that i can't really put my finger on made me go hmn, but your subsequent posts have made me less hmn. I know this is a super great detailed reason for things but hey it is the first day.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eugh... I slept in by a lot (tbh stayed up watching early morning Olympics), so catching up on the thread now and will have a post shortly, but while reading something worth mentioning:

With regards to this game being heavily built around compiling information, it's true that there is some utility in going for no lynch early on to give a chance for all players to gather and supply more information to the thread. That said, judging by what happened following the Curesanova, rollover flavor will at least provide us with (probably/seemingly accurate?) details of a player's character. We actually kind of get more out of lynching than usual, whether it's a mislynch or a lynch on a mafia.

I do honestly like lynching D1, but if we want to support our capacity to gather information and no lynch today to help in that regard, I won't look sternly at it, especially since D1 is a bit of throwing a dart at a board.

Anyway, going to go wake up a little and try to get a post in before the last hour of the phase. I'm most interested in hearing more from Rasei, Tiny (though timezones are the limiter, here), and maybe Blaire, and at a glance I'd be most inclined to vote for any of them I think. But, going to finish up reading and see what else comes to mind.

Rasei

Rasei

Godamn it Crywolf, stop eating my darn posts. Coughs

Anyway, I did do an action last night. I didnt target Cure or Lucas.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Sorry guys I'm here! I watched stranger things with my housemate last night and was so scared I slept in her room with the light on I am not a brave little toaster. I tried to skim read as much as I could but I haven't got a lot to offer rn ): someone said not to reveal too much but other people have info so what's the consensus? Should I drop hints about flavour text or just leave it?
vote: lux because she has no votes on her and I don't want to be the vote that gets someone lynched OR the vote that decides a no Lynch

Rasei

Rasei

Might not be home in time for rollover. I witness an accident

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm...

Lucas wrote:Something in the rollover flavor also caught my attention, but I'm puzzled as to if it's strictly related to Cure's role or to someone else; I speak, clearly, of the lady s/he dined with

This was what stood out to me as well, as well as the mention of a restaurant with the obvious connection to the waitress in general. If I recall correctly, rollover information is meant to have light flavor hints, so I'm curious how deeply we're meant to look into certain mentions. Because for instance, Tiki and Five's comments about Casanova possibly being a stun is an interesting thought based off of the flavor we see. I'm not sure if we have any way to pursue that at this time, though. Though related:

Tiki wrote:Though, it may be the case she could find out info on them. Still, with all the info gathering roles in the game, that's not necesarily the case.

Maybe I'm sleepy as hell, but I have no idea what you were trying to say here. It could be the case she has a role that finds information, but it may not be the case because this game has a lot of info gathering roles? Did I... misunderstand you? It's not terribly important since, again, we may not have a way to even pursue thoughts re: Curesanova's role. But I was just curious what you meant here.

I want to say that tentatively, Tiki and Gerry are lower priority for me now as well. Tiki's comments about character traits and bio seem honest and pro-town, and the way Gerry responded to the following vote on him, as well as their discussion, makes me at the very least not want to look at them just yet. I will say that one of Gerry's comments about his information is potentially not wholly accurate, but I'm not sure if that's a detriment to reveal or not, and I don't think it affects my opinion of Gerry since it's inaccurate in a reasonable way. This more-or-less relates to my previous comments of noticing something cheeky, so I'm going to leave it at that for now unless prompted or I feel more reason to dig into it.

This is a bit contrary to actively sharing info, but:

Tiki wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we want to keep info, esp. about ourselves and others, close to our chest because the Mafia may have some roles like, "Learn the abilities, and/or description of a role, but not the player who has that role" sort of thing.

This is my issue right now because the information I did get from N0 is intriguing and I'm not entirely sure what it means yet or if it's a positive or negative. More-or-less, I'll probably wait until all relevant parties have commented, since at worst and judging by current voting climate,  I can supply my information next phase on the off-chance I might die.

Other than that, I may have a few thoughts, but I want to just throw in a vote before the last hour is in full swing.

Vote: Tinylightsflash

Some thoughts: I want to get this vote in so I don't lose my role, which makes me realize that if someone's on a mafia team, odds are they'd have more pressure to get a vote in sooner, so going the phase without voting and presence is... I am never going to call that pro-town, but I will say it means I'm not committed to Tiny being mafia. But as Tiki said, if I'm going to vote someone out I'd rather it be someone that's gone vanilla. Tally's currently a handful of scattered votes, so this'll at least put a few ties at 2 votes I think? I'll double-check.

Edit: And I see as I wrote this that Tiny voted, and Rasei posted a comment. I'm going to push this vote in for sake of not losing my own role while I see what the recent posts were about, but if Tiny's here I may swap to Rasei or Blaire (though Rasei might not be around prior to rollover, and I hope all is well!) or one of the other players with a few votes on them. Hmm.

drandahl

drandahl

Also just finished Stranger Things. Very good show, I recommend!

Keeping my vote where it is for now.

Edit: Snaked by Lux. That's a good point, I could picture mafia pushing to vote earlier in the phase. Though now the meta might shift a bit.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 8 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } no lynch
alcasync } Ninfia Rasei
Tiki The Troll } Mr. Gerbear drandahl Tinylightsflash
Mr. Alice } Tinylightsflash
high seraph } Five
Mr. Gerbear } no lynch
Luxaria } Tinylightsflash
Rasei } drandahl
drandahl } no lynch Mr. Alice
Tinylightsflash } Luxaria
Five } Mr. Alice
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 8 Ik2j23b

TINYLIGHTSFLASH III
NO LYNCH II
MR. ALICE II
DRANDAHL I
RASEI I
FIVE I
LUXARIA I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 8 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@Lux: i've already said all i'm comfortable saying, but are you specifically fishing for some kind of info from me or???

Vote: tinylightsflash cuz i don't wanna die yet rip but i'm not...all that comfortable with this vote either, hmm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Reminder that phase ends in 40 mins

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Quick post to remind people the end of the phase is nigh. Also, our votes are kind of a clusterfuck.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

UM. THESE TIES ARE DISCONCERTING

@lux I'm ready curious about what you think is inaccurate that I said hmmmmmmmmm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also I may be afk around phase end. Getting dinner with family right now. If I'm not at a computer for phase end or rollover I'll post a placeholder and flesh it out later.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Augh. This might be my last post before phase end.

Everyone has voted now.

If Tiny were Mafia, don't think they'd direct her to vote Lux outta nowhere.

I agree with Alca, that Rasei doesn't feel very...Rasei.

I don't wanna no lynch, I don't think.

Unvote, Vote: Rasei

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum