Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 25]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:6 You may share any information you’d like with the thread at your own risk, but it must be
6 paraphrased in your own words. You may not post, quote, or screencap any part of your
6 role PM or any of your investigative results. Please remember that anything you say may
6 be used against you by another role.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 7 30Ei7Wn

Ninfia } no lynch
alcasync } Ninfia Rasei
Tiki The Troll } Mr. Gerbear drandahl Tinylightsflash
Mr. Alice } -
high seraph } Five
Mr. Gerbear } no lynch
Luxaria } -
Rasei } drandahl
drandahl } no lynch Mr. Alice
Tinylightsflash } -
Five } Mr. Alice
Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 7 Ik2j23b

NO LYNCH II
MR. ALICE II
DRANDAHL I
RASEI I
FIVE I
TINYLIGHTSFLASH I

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 7 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Rereading rollover and seeing Tiki's post, it occurs to me that the little bit of information that I do have might actually be relevant.

ARRIVEDERCI wrote:Another body was discovered last night, near 46th and 8th. The body was discovered by a waiter of the nearby restaurant Barbetta, who asked that we do not disclose his name. The waiter reported that the victim had dined at the restaurant prior with a female companion, but he had departed the restaurant early, leaving her to pay the check.
Tiki the Troll wrote:Cure's casanova, from the flavor of the article, may well have been the Town stun (leaving the person stuck with a bill they have to pay).
I didn't really get much information and I'm still wary about outing what I do have without a reason, but I don't know if we're going to be able to get anywhere without it. Anyway, I think Tiki's speculation may be possible? I'm quite hesitant to say "the town stun" because if my role is any indication there are some roles in this game that are far from straightforward, but other than that I have reason to believe it's a possibility because I know Lucas is a woman. Looking at the portraits, there don't appear to be many of them in the game, so if that particular part of the obituary is indeed a hint at Cure's action it's entirely possible she was acting on Lucas.

As for today's lynch, I would really like if we didn't start off with a No Lynch this time, since there was indeed a death on Night 0 (it feels like forever since that actually happened! But I guess it happened in my game.) I'm not going to vote for myself and I'm a bit less inclined to vote for Lucas what with the two stuns hitting him, even though I'm not totally convinced that one came from mafia and one from town. I'm not sure there's anyone I'm really more likely to want to vote for--though Tiki's reasoning for his vote on Gerry bothers me a little, so that's a possibility. For now, in case something catastrophic happens, I'm going to vote: Mr. Alice for mayor of the big apple. Where are you, Blaire? What do you think of this situation other than what you said about being careful with information?

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, let's try this. Only revealing some info, because others might be more likely associated with certain roles.

--I'm British.
--I wear either cologne or perfume (not revealing which).
--I have hazel eyes, and wear glasses.
--My single unique quality is a large scar on my forehead in the shape of a star. I don't want to explain how I received it.

I don't advise others to do this too, but I'm guinea pigging here to test unknown role mechanics.

=======================

Ninfia wrote:cote: tiki
Have to make sure, but was this a typo? Or a joke.

=======================

For now, vote: No Lynch. If this is really an information-heavy game, I wouldn't mind delaying things a little. Though I'll likely switch to a lynch if I'm fine with any of the popular options.

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pulling infodump into another post)

drandahl

drandahl

We do have some info.

CLAIMS:

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...a lot of AFK voting on D1. Blaire was on my vote radar too, for that reason.

Actually, for that matter, where has Tiny been?

But yeah...I've been on 2 successful Mafias with Dran, where the strategy was, "Dylan, be AFK, maybe they'll just forget about you." We got The Perfect Crime (once officially) both times. XD So, that's why I went with him first. He's chimed in now, but with his usual, "More info coming later." He does that on both sides, but only when he's Town does he ever actually mean it. =P So, keeping my vote there until further notice.

Not opposed to a Mr. Alice or Tiny vote at this time, either.

Also, at Five's concern at my vote...it was a bit more than my stated reasons, just kinda feeling funny about how he has posted. I didn't press on that too much though, as Gerry has a history of just somehow sounding off, despite being on the up and up. I feel a lot better about him after his response, too.

Ninja'd: Speak of the Drandahl.

Hmm... Unvote, Vote: TinyLightsFlash.

Tinylightsflash wrote:idk what to do with this information but I am posting to avoid modkilling. Will vote later I guess when someone better at this than me starts slinging mud.

Mud has been slung. Post, please. =D

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

groans and rolls out of bed

i think ive already said what i wanted to say on the whole situation, but i guess i'll add that im personally gonna wait to see if i can get some things confirmed before i feel comfortable sharing anything

but i guess on that note--dran and rasei, can i ask if you did anything last night? i understand if you dont feel like sharing tho

(was that a bad question to ask? i feel icky just writing that but ive had people on my case in the past for not speaking up or not doing more i guess w/e i give up someone feed me)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

rubs chin.

while I don't care for no lynching, I don't really have anything to think of who to lynch for, only who not to lynch for. A lynch at this point for me feels kind of random and potentially putting us in a really bad position.

ummm, other things to comment on: Family history seems to be a large aspect of my character, and I guess I'm American.

@dran, yes that was a joke. also, that's interesting! we share at least one trait.

@Tiki, Tiny lives in australia so she's probs waking up around now.

umm, I agree with dran that its probably not a bad idea to no lynch. so, I'll Vote: No Lynch for now but I think I'd probably vote for... Tiki, Tiny, or Rasei today if we were going to lynch.

my gut is kinda going back and forth on tiki atm tho so I'm basically hmn.png at the thread

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:because I know Lucas is a woman.

My diamonds!!! First of all, you will henceforth address me as Mrs. Lucas, I'm sure your mother has taught you some good manners. Second of all, how can you so crudely accuse me of mingling with that man!? I am a respectable member of this community, I'll have you know, and I would never dine with anyone that isn't my husband. This awful deal is all over the paper, and it would ruin my life if word of me having an affair with that man reached my dearly beloved husband!

I repeat, I did not dine with him!!! At least... I don't think the waitress could have seen us...?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Omg why DO I always sound off like

What am I doing omg

I honestly don't know if No Lynching is the best option tho. Like, I'm a big proponent of not lynching D1 but this is such a small game where we could use as much information as possible before the game goes further and we lose people... But at the same time... we don't really have much information being put forward which is understandable because caution

It won't hurt to say right now but I am also American. I think? My PM didn't mention any nationality.

But hey uhh I guess I should also confirm that alcasync is French i mean. The softclaims are there... I also have other information that narrows down who exactly alcasync is unless I'm horribly mistaken.

i wonder tho do we get a news report with clues of we no lynch? In which case that would be great

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Alice wrote:but i guess on that note--dran and rasei, can i ask if you did anything last night? i understand if you dont feel like sharing tho

(was that a bad question to ask? i feel icky just writing that but ive had people on my case in the past for not speaking up or not doing more i guess w/e i give up someone feed me)

Blaire, I'm not going to answer that this round, sorry. I've already revealed a lot of info about myself, and I don't see the town-advantage to reveal more at this time.

Not that I don't I get where you're coming from, of course.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

awesome thanks!!

drandahl

drandahl

Stepping out to run some errands, but updated my infopost. Should be back before phase end.

EDIT: Actually, leaving vote: Blaire for a little while. No offense, Blaire, but I'd like to make sure we don't just all funnel into a NL (even if we wind up with a NL).

alcasync

alcasync

I actually feel pretty comfortable with my vote? Something about Rasei is giving me weird vibes but it could also just be my imagination. I don't really have anyone better to change it to yet right now anyway. ;v;

I would actually be okay with a no lynch, too, though! I think some of the roles probably overlap when it comes to information, but since it seems like all town roles are able to provide information, maybe it's better to try to keep as many people alive as possible. At least, if we do lynch someone, whoever we lynch should make sure to reveal everything they have before they die.

I had a feeling Mr. Gerbear acted on me based on something he said earlier in thread. I have a hunch maybe what his role might be based on stuff from my own role? I'm not going to say anything more on that because I don't really feel like Mr. Gerbear is maf at the moment.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, Blaire and Rasei have contributed about the same amount, though this feels more like typical Blaire behavior than typical Rasei behavior.

And sorry, Gerry. =( If I had to put my finger on it, I guess it was the wishy-washy thoughts on contribution (which, really, have been what most people have been in the end anyway), and the mention of nationality. i just wante to be sure you were on the good guys, and I think so.

I'm actually fine with my Tiny vote for now. I knew she lived in a weird time zone (Australia, got it now), but I still figure she'll be back to contribute before then, and I want that tiny (heh) bit of pressure on her. And besides, if she doesn't come back in time, she'll be the safest one to voye out, just by virtue of her going vanilla, at least for the night.

Gotta say though, surprised by Ninfia wanting to No Lynch. That seems out of character. Meanwhile, as everyone has pointed out, it IS in character for her to off Cure on N0...but same for me, big reason I haven't really pushed it. I would like her to explain her feelings toward me, though. She's not the only one to feel funny about me, granted, but at least Five gave a reason. =P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum