Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 25]

alcasync

alcasync

Out of curiosity, Luxaria, did you get the city name too?

152Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Nope, nothing of city.

153Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 Empty Re: Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh dang yall!! nice one!!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

...very quiet, this thread

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

cuz everyone's at the juice joint, mista gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

nobody told me there'd be juice :C

high seraph

high seraph

Great to know we got a mafia on D1! I feel like that hasn't happened in a while???

I think it's likely that the mafia was afk during rollover, hence why there wasn't much of an, uh, effort to save Rasei from the lynch. That's slightly weird for me to say since I was uhhh afk during rollover myself.

FWIW, I placed my vote on Five because I felt her behavior this time around seems really different from a previous game (which might have been Lux Mafia of Ninfia Mafia, but I don't really remember lmfao), where she was quite forceful that revealing role info would 100% be beneficial to town without a doubt. This time around, a game specifically built around flavor and information, she says that we should exercise extra caution about revealing anything?

Idk, the entire wording of this post sounded hella sketchy to me tbh. I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't really intend to push a lynch of Five just because of that one post and the sudden change of heart about outing investigation results.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think we can learn a lot from the votes on D1.

Edit: This cryptic message brought to you by: lack of available free time.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end. No spec allowed, but you are welcome to post images of your favorite non-alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks are not permitted.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also if your results format is different from last time, it's because I was too lazy to look up how I formatted PMs last time and tried to do it from memory don't read too deeply into it.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 FMPwxF9

i made myself a glass of delicious orange juice because all y'all apparently went to the juice joint without me

Cure

Cure

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 DSC_0127

im dead u can't do anythign 2 me 4 having alcohol when im dead

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ok yes the secret is out

there is alcohol in the afterlife

people are just dying to get drunk

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 VBtYBLn
OUT OF COMMISSION
Friday, September 19, 1924

SEP 19 -- It’s a sad day for New York City. Celebrated police commissioner T*** T** T**** fell in the line of duty last night. His body was found in the harbor this morning. Autopsies reveal the cause of death as blunt force trauma by multiple individuals. Witnesses at the loading docks report that, hours before his estimated time of death, Commissioner T**** had been asking around the area for sightings of irregular activity around the warehouses. It is yet unclear whether these investigations hold ties to his death.

Commissioner T**** served the community dutifully for thirty years as an officer, and later chief commissioner, at the NYPD. He contributed to hundreds of busts of crime-run establishments over his decades of service, and his efforts led to the direct capture of dozens of gang leaders. Due to an injury sustained in the field, his duties shifted in his later career towards the more organizational side of law enforcement work. Even so, Commissioner T**** remained committed to cleaning up the streets of New York City, in person if need be, even to the very end.

A memorial for Commissioner T**** will be held at the New York City Police Headquarters at 240 Centre Street.

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 Ik2j23b

TIKI THE TROLL HAS BEEN KILLED. HE WAS THE COMMISSIONER. HE WAS TOWN.

DAY TWO START
2M : 7T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 11 I0e6nVG

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

.......................................... :(

RIP Commissioner Tiki he was hot

btw I got info about Tiki last night. He was a New Yorker through and through. And that's it, really. :( Not very useful now :C

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum