Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 56]

661distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Just my two cents here real quick. I'd almost forgotten about the Gerry stun.

Maybe a bit meta, but I do wonder just how hard the hosts would make it for the NK to go off. I wouldn't be surprised if location plays a part, Mitsu wanting to try the concept again after how the B&B went. But also considering how that game went down, I think she, and Kiyo, would put in some safeguards to ensure this wouldn't be a repeat of the B&B.

Granted, they have an NK at this point, so they're arguably doing much better than we in the B&B Mafia (only "arguably," since there's been no mislynch yet in this game). The roles seem a lot more hit and miss this game too, players just having to wait and see if anyone sets it off.

Still, unlike that game, there's a mystery here, clues to follow regardless of your role. Assuming these are helpful for the Town, then a game where the Mafia easily has a 1/3 chance of missing the NK, when the game hadn't lost/has only lost 1 player...that sounds like an even WORSE time for the Mafia than in B&B, with needing to stop the dozen+ Town from their investigations.

That is why, while yes, I agree kills are location based, and this could just be Mafia's bad luck, that doesn't mean we should just forget that Gerry was stunned on a night no NK.

662distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch II
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear III
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo
tinylightsflash vs no lynch

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

663distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ordinarily, i'd probs be sending out messages even if they were just dumb things, but combined with my work schedule, and that i think things are confusing enough in this game, i'd rather not add to the chaos (i.e. katze YOU LITERALLY FREAKED OUT ABOUT A WELCOME TO HELL MESSAGE OK U SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS)

but like, that's how i'm seeing things, idk if anyone was feeling like too :T

664distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

This curfew thing is hard idk who to vote for but I get the feeling I'm running out of time. I'm going to be very transparent and say I've sent one stupid message and that's it because I don't know anyone all that well and every time I go to send one I get self conscious and delete it 8')

I'm going to vote no Lynch because I'm not confident about any of this spec and the possibility of a mafia led Lynch train is freaking me out.

665distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Also I'm now happy to say I'm in the area with the hole in the wall

666distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No curfew during the day time. Only at night. Mom's not gonna barge into the community center like "Okay kids it's 2pm you've all been outside long enough"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

667distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thats when the sun gets really hot and gets hotter at 3

668distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

TIny the curfew only happens at night.

669distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:People not sending messages strikes me as really odd. I can't imagine a situation where I wouldn't send a message (even if it was just a shitpost) unless I didn't act at all (which admittedly in my case has happened twice, once due to phase end and once due to just forgetting to do things during the day as well).

I just kind of feel like it's a little odd to think "why should I send a message" instead of "why shouldn't I send a message". This is likely just the way I think and other people may just think differently? But I can't imagine not sending messages...

stares at the ninja bandwagon...

Was about to pop in and say this.

If you're town there's like... zero reason to not send a message every night. If you forget once or twice, fine, but people who haven't sent ANY messages, why?

"Well I haven't found anything"

You can literally tell people about the location/scenarios. That's what I've been doing. Keeping people updated on what is in X or Y place.

I feel like Mafia is less likely to care about sending messages (even memey ones), because they don't really want to give town extra information or something, but the amount of people that are going "I haven't sent any messages because I haven't found anything". there's no way you can't have found anything interesting to comment on in each place you've been to.

670distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we cant no lynch forever omg

edit: if people are really against the no-message thing, you're free to lynch me if yall think its anti-town!! but like im still town and i havent been sending no messages so br u h

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

671distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Cure

Cure

The rough thing about this game is that, without a lot of active actions (or even knowing what any of the items do. Or the ratio), it's very very hard to collect information about other players. And I get the feeling that this is going to be a very slow game, and a lot of our lynches aren't going to have much evidence to back them up. Day phases are probably going to be less productive than they have been in previous games.

We cannot no lynch though wtf. We've already had two lynchless day phases.

Curetet's Very Great List Of Locations:

672distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Crypsis wrote:hiiii! I'm here!! ^w^)/

Uhhhhh, i think I was the person who stunned Mr. Gerbear last night. I used the thing that I found in the path i told Cure-senpai about, except i think i forgot to tell Cure that there was a thing there so Cure-senpai there is a thing there I'm sorry I forgot to tell you!!

I didn't know what the thing did so i thought maybe i would use it on him since he wanted to be investigated but i guess the thing is obviously not investigative. i'm a bad detective. uwu)a;;; I'm really sorry for stunning you! But unless Mr. Gerbear is in the statue place I don't think I'm in the same spot as Mr. Gerbear?

I'm not at the statue place :0

But ok so honestly I wouldn't feel too bad about being lynched BUT if I AM lynched, please do not fall into a false sense of security!!!! You'll see.

I've been throwing pretty blatant hints about my role since N0 guys it's really obvious

673distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Cure

Cure

Obviously Gerry is claiming miller and has been doing so since N0.

To quote a person I don't even remember from days long past.

But you know who else shows up as mafia? Mafia.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

674distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

AT LEAST DO NO VOTE INSTEAD OK P L E A S E

675distortion [N0-N3] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm

katze

katze

Mr. Alice wrote:ordinarily, i'd probs be sending out messages even if they were just dumb things, but combined with my work schedule, and that i think things are confusing enough in this game, i'd rather not add to the chaos (i.e. katze YOU LITERALLY FREAKED OUT ABOUT A WELCOME TO HELL MESSAGE OK U SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS)

but like, that's how i'm seeing things, idk if anyone was feeling like too :T
I admit that I'm not one to add to chaos when I want things as clear as possible. I have only sent one message this whole game and it was to chinomi because I have suspicions that I can't elaborate on and I wanted to see what they said. Eventually after prodding chi said she forgot to say something about it, which still sets me off kilter a little.

As mr alice just explained. Yes, i'm an idiot and i freak out over the smallest little thing in mafia games, but because of that reason I don't want to send stuff out and make people confused. Eventually I did drop what i found in thread instead of putting it in a note and I had nothing else to say at all past that. T3t also found the exact same thing a little while later and said so in thread as well.

That's my personal reason, though. I do plan on sending a note tonight, however, because of Reasons™.

Everyone needs to vote tonight. Everyone needs to vote for A Person tonight...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum