Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 56]

781distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Cure

Cure

They're probably different people and different shoes and different crime scenes.

The sneakers are probably Gerry's (or the person who actually committed the murder if Gerry was innocent). As he was the teenager in sneakers a few other people have mentioned.

It's... pretty clear that a lot of player characters are relevant to some of the crime scenes/locations. But I'm still not sure how we're actually supposed to use the flavor to find anything out (as in which roles are actually mafia). :T

782distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:Are we sure those were the same footprints?

Actually, what was the reason given for thinking they were women's footprints? Wasn't it the style of shoe?

Sadie Dalton died in 1916. Have you heard the name before, Lucas? I don't think anyone said it yet. I thought the girl with the umbrella was older. Sadie was but a child.

hmm I didn't get any names, for some reason the connection was just made automatically in my mind, like it wouldn't be possible for two different girls to die in 1916. fwiw, I can't determine from flavor alone how old was the girl related to the scenario where 1916 showed up for me. I really just assumed we were all talking about the same girl without giving it a second thought.

Maybe it's not the same girl. But I think it probably is?

Also re: shoe. I just... reread the bit about the shoe in the PM I got. It's definitelly not a woman's shoe. jfc.

#LucasCan'tReadPMs

783distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Sneakers are more comfortable then dress shoes? I dunno about mens dress shoes, but womens hurt my feet so much after awhile, particularly when walking around quite a bit. Also, sneakers would have more traction since the soles tend to have better shape to not slip and slide, don't they? And if someone's walking around in blood, the dress shoes might slip out from under them. Course, it also would make more sense to go bare foot. Easier to wash blood off of bare feet then the bottoms of shoes since shoes tend to have ridges for blood to get stuck/missed in. Or wrap your feet in plastic of some kind, but that would be like sliding down one of those weird plastic water slides people put on the ground in the summer.

...I may or may not read too many mystery books for fun, and have often thought about the barefoot thing.

But that sequence of letters and numbers you mentioned, Cure, sound like a library reference code of some sort. Or maybe a password to a computer, a safe, or something? They don't mean anything to me otherwise, though....

EDIT due to Cureninja: I'm a dumb dumb. I misread BURYING as BUYING omfg. Disregard first paragraph.

I do think it's weird for people to bury sneakers. If they were disposing of evidence it'd make far more sense to burn them since shoes generally are made out of burnable things and it leaves less evidence.

But they probably are the sneakers of a mafia member, I imagine. Hm...

Also, purely theorizing here, but what if the thing from 1916 is repeating itself? Sadie might've been a child that was murdered, or even potentially the child of the woman that banished the ghost. Ghosts ARE known to possess people, so maybe the mafia is composed of people possessed by ghosts? Also, sometimes the people possessed by ghosts don't remember the actions they take, like what Chi asked about someone being mafia without knowing it.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

784distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, I've seen that number before, written on the ground, associated with men's shoes.

Edit: wow, didn't actually send when I wanted to, on mobile.

Last edited by drandahl on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

785distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My first thoughts on hearing about the kid that died, was she was killed because of this 'evil'. The person in the photo I found was describe her as a Woman with a White Umbrella. Did the info mention the umbrella? We also don't know if the Woman with a White Umbrella died back then, unless someone else found out that infomation.

786distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

@Sammy!

Like I was thinking the same thing. It's been 100 years since 1916 after all, and what if it repeats every 100 years.

787distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Cure

Cure

@lucas. I'm pretty sure the lady you're thinking of is an adult. She defeated an evil thing in the same year that the girl Five named died, right? So I think it's likely that the child was a victim of the evil thing (and there were probably more, and it's probably the evil thing come back to murder us all rip). I don't think it's the umbrella lady. I think umbrella lady was an adult.

i should have finished reading the page because sammie basically said the same thing i just did

Last edited by Cure on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

788distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Rasei wrote:@Sammy!

Like I was thinking the same thing. It's been 100 years since 1916 after all, and what if it repeats every 100 years.

this is some legit nightmare fuel tbh. as if this flavor wasnt scary enough

789distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

why do i hear howling outside this ne ver heppans

790distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 pm

high seraph

high seraph

its 1:20 am u guys im going under 5 layers of blankts goodbeyE

791distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

holy shit

792distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Cure

Cure

lucas plz

793distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

STAY SAFE LUCAS. It's TERRIFYING when you start hearing animals howl, klgrklgr. (And worse so when it's coyotes singing after catching a meal... Or waking up to cats fighting on the top bunk of a bed you're sleeping on....) /hugs

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

794distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:24 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Sammiya wrote:Also, purely theorizing here, but what if the thing from 1916 is repeating itself? Sadie might've been a child that was murdered, or even potentially the child of the woman that banished the ghost. Ghosts ARE known to possess people, so maybe the mafia is composed of people possessed by ghosts? Also, sometimes the people possessed by ghosts don't remember the actions they take, like what Chi asked about someone being mafia without knowing it.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Large

795distortion [N0-N3] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Five

Five

The 1916 umbrella lady was definitely referred to as a "woman" in the painting I found. This being the same person as the umbrella lady other people have mentioned is conjecture but it's a painting from 1916 so.

Her name not being attached to the painting makes me think that her name is... unknown? And then there's Sadie Dalton, the child who died in 1916, someone different entirely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum