Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 51]

91distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:18 am

katze

katze

Oop, I got your message, Ezz. Yes I'm willing to do that.

92distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:20 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:Item clarification!

The only 100% solid rule is that you cannot tell people how to get items in thread.

Things that are okay

• I used a thing last night on Mitsu
  • I have an item that lets me protect things
  • I found a thing in the place that I'm at

Things that are not okay

• There's a Lady Gaga CD in lucas's basement, just break into his house and go down the stairs and you'll find it

If the flavor of the area makes it obvious what kind of item you might find there (e.g. a toaster in the IKEA kitchen area) you can describe the things in the area "where I am, there's a sink and a toaster and that stupid light that looks like a dandelion that no one in their right mind would ever install in their real house" but you can't say, specifically, that the toaster is an item that you can put in your inventory.

If you never talked about there being a toaster in room, you can say "I found a thing in the place with furniture and it might kill a player if you combine it with another item that involves lots of water" but it's one or the other. If you say "toaster in the furniture room" you can't say "it's an item" and if you say "item in the furniture room" you can't say "it's a toaster"

This caveat is kind of in place because finding the item is often woven in with the flavor and it's not always easy to report what you find while intentionally omitting parts of flavor, so you have the option of either reporting on a flavor in the are, or reporting on the presence of an item in the area (and you can hint generally at what you think the item does) but you can't do both.

ICH WERDE NICHT PAGEBOTTOM

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

93distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:21 am

katze

katze

//choKEs

94distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:24 am

Five

Five

Hm. Alright, I'll talk about the messages I received this phase, in hopes of getting some more discussion or information out of it. I don't think any of what I'm going to share is super sensitive

One of the messages was from angel, which was set up beforehand and all well and good. angel, if you have any really strong town leads, you should pass on the location info that we shared.

Another was an FoS on chinomi. With no reasoning behind it, no signature, no... super identifying voice to it. Basically just asking me if I thought chinomi might be mafia. They also said they didn't think Gerry was a miller because someone brought up a young adult in sneakers in an early phase. I also found buried sneakers, and it looked like someone was in a rush to hide them. But like I said this phase I don't know if that implicates someone with sneakers or someone with no shoes on (especially given the rush). I don't quite know what to think of this message at the moment, given the lack of identifying information OR reasoning for the FoS. I'm not thinking too much of it yet, but I don't know if I should disregard it entirely. I think whoever wrote it should share their suspicions and reasoning openly with the thread instead of being vague in messages.

The third message was cryptic and odd and short. Two sentences long. It's weird, and it felt like it was hinting at flavor information or a role than anything else. Again unsigned, nothing really identifying about it. I don't know what to say about it. How many people in this town do you guys think died before the game started?

Also, recent discussion gives me a thought that may not have occurred to everyone? So I'll post it so it's out there. If anyone finds an investigative item, most especially alignment investigation, there's pretty much no reason not to start telling people where to find it. There's some risk involved if the mafia's NK is location-based but I'm less inclined to believe it is if item-based kills work normally (and that seems to be the case if two vig shots went off last night?) Anyway, if you find something like that, include it in messages you send probably. Goes for anything that's not particularly helpful to the mafia.

Also the Lady Gaga CD in Lucas's basement isn't really even worth taking sorry Lucas.

95distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:28 am

Cure

Cure

Katze that's not the benches place Five and Angel were talking about. It's a different place.

She-Ra, the NK was Ardonye.

I'm not quite caught up but posting this now.

96distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:28 am

Five

Five

The official benches area has some candles too.

97distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:35 am

katze

katze

Five wrote:Also the Lady Gaga CD in Lucas's basement isn't really even worth taking sorry Lucas.
Lady Gaga is *~*~FABULOUS~*~* HOW dARE

Oh then is where I am the statues place? Cus what other benches could there be? //grumble grumble

As for chi, I wasn't the one that sent that  message to you, five, but I've got a suspicion about chi as well. they're not too helpful from what I've seen and they're acting really... odd to me. Nothing super concrete, but it's a feeling. And I know it's not enough, but it's still there. There was also when she forgot to talk about the message I sent her. And it was a pretty *Raises eyebrows* message I sent. Nothing too important, but enough to make someone question it in thread. IMO at least but perhaps I'm tooting my own horn.

SO THAT'S MY PERSONAL REASON for side eyeing chi. I dunno why the person who sent you that message is side eyeing her.

98distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:39 am

Cure

Cure

You're at the statues place, yes.

people I will not vote at gunpoint
Cure
alcasync
T3tsuya
Crypsis
Sammiya

people I will not vote unless given a very good reason
Katze
high seraph
Five
angelstar
ezzelin

people I am okay with voting
chinomi
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
tinylightsflash

people I would like to vote for
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
She-Ra
Mr. Alice
deo

99distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:43 am

Five

Five

Hey, that's a good point. Vote: deo; come tell me why I should move this.

100distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:45 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

alcasync I
Mr. Gerbear II
plotstickers I
Crypsis I
deo I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis
Five vs deo

101distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

What about people you would have brunch with???

My brain is still behind on what's happened in the game--how did you come up with your categories, Cure? Sorry for the aggressive l questions, I'm sure you've written a lot about individual people.

102distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:53 am

katze

katze

Well... I kind of don't want to vote for gerry this phase, because we're all pretty sure of the outcome. I wanna find another maf...

My list looks very similar to yours, cure, give or take a few differences.

103distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:What about people you would have brunch with???

My brain is still behind on what's happened in the game--how did you come up with your categories, Cure? Sorry for the aggressive l questions, I'm sure you've written a lot about individual people.

Since it's really hard to get alignment impressions about people, it's mainly ranked about how forthcoming with information and messages people have been. Everyone in the top few groups has been passing a lot of info to other people whether in thread or in private (and the people in the top group have corresponded a lot with me personally). The people in the bottom groups have either been largely mia or haven't been forthcoming about information or just plain not sending messages.

I... honestly don't have even the foggiest idea of who might be maifa. I have no idea how many mafia there are, or if any of the people I've been communicating with are mafia. This game is really different. I do know that information sharing is Helpful for town, and I'd like to keep the people who are sharing information around more than the people who are not.

If that makes sense?

104distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:02 pm

deo

deo

HOLD UP I'VE been like rereading everything for like a few hours now because i have off today and can can actually play lmao....

but uh gimme like twenty more minutes cause im still like writing more urgh

105distortion [D4-N6] - Page 7 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:04 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Wtf why does my post say aggressive questions. I think my phone made a weird autocorrection. I was saying sorry for the question when it might have an obvious answer. Thanks for the answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum