Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 60]

106distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Don't shoot me, you have all already seen my flavor and it is bland you don't want to taste it again trust me

107distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Cure

Cure

your flavor says you're mafia and wanted for murder

108distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yeah ew I know right why would you want to see that again seriously

109distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Happy birthday She-ra!!! I'm super sad I missed drunk Hayley tho I live for that shit.

Additionally if my Lynch causes town to lose AGAIN I will be so mad esp since my lynch could be a huge blow to town. At the same time, I don't think I can really offer much by way of counter evidence? I shot a townie. Thats pretty shit.

110distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm still not really feeling Tiny as Mafia, though, yeah. Dunno.

As for you, Gerry...well, as I stated before, and Cure again this phase, we've found a lot of evidence against you while investigating, but nothing about Alca. And with Tet rolling over as what we suspected because of similar evidence against him...yeah, gonna have to go with you as either the next one marked for a bullet, or a lynch.

111distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Then maybe alca isn't exactly a miller. Idk what kinda flavor she has going on, but mine says I have wanted posters out on me. Of course there'll be evidence against me. That just makes sense in a game like this. What kind of miller isn't made up to seem mafia?? Wtf, yo.

It's also really REALLY strange that y'all are learning about me when I had no idea what kinda clothes I was even wearing besides a hoodie. All that flavor about me when I died? Yeah I had no idea any of that was even a thing.

Anyway yeah nothing, literally nothing, will convince any of you, obviously, because idk, in this game where appearances can be deceiving, it's weird that y'all would focus on me and think everything is straightforward and true because the flavor said so.

If I die again, and by town's hands, with the ratio being a fucking mystery, don't blame me if y'all lose. You will all see, at the end of the game, that literally everything I've been saying is true. And all there will be at the end is y'all being oh why didn't you do anything about it then, how would we have known. But it won't matter because I know I'm bad at this game and if I die it's my own fault right :V

112distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, the only explanation, if you're somehow telling the truth, is That there's another player out there with a knife fetish that's impersonating you. And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's knives, since the one bit of evidence I found for a teen's shoe print suggested the NPC who died was stabbed, and the place where the cop told me to look out for a teen with a hoodie who likes Fury Coke was by Eleni, who you may remember we found stabbed right through with a knife.

I'm actually certain, looking at the rollovers again, that this is the same person who tried to kill Alca. Meanwhile, Tet is responsible for Ardonye, and, naturally, the attempt on Cure.

Oh, and I looked back on Deo's death rollover as well. His death seemed more surgical than the rest...and I found evidence Dr. Lucas had been there when he died, too.

113distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

What does some kid have to do with knives? There was no mention of anything having to do with knives in my death flavor. There probably is some doppelganger or evil twin or master of disguise out there framing me for these murders. I don't even like coke.

114distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:09 am

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote: Meanwhile, Tet is responsible for Ardonye, and, naturally, the attempt on Cure.

WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

115distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:13 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Maybe. Hard to say, since the other three made it clear how they killed in their death rollovers (though Sammiya's gun MIGHT have just been alluding to an item pickup.

Hmm. We haven't found any items that give us player descriptions, right? That, or roles about character flavor seem like the only ways to really make all these clues we find useful. Bah.

Ninja'd by Cure: Because, again, he likes to torment you. Even when the roles are reversed (like in Gakuen 2).

116distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:19 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

nautilus wrote:
VOTE TALLY

T3tsuya XIV
Mr. Gerbear I

distortion [THE END] - Page 8 ZT4k8rL

Ninfia vs T3tsuya
Cure vs T3tsuya
Mr. Gerbear vs T3tsuya
tinylightsflash vs T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs T3tsuya
alcasync vs T3tsuya
angelstar vs T3tsuya
ezzelin vs T3tsuya
chinomi vs T3tsuya
Ardonye vs T3tsuya
Mr. Alice vs T3tsuya
Crypsis vs T3tsuya
Five vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs T3tsuya
Tiki the Troll vs T3tsuya

Look it is 3:17 am I haven't read shit& a m drunk but I love. This.

Hayley told me tet was maf (she was so drunk 2 & I love her) good job us see u all tomorrow k bye.

117distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:26 am

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:Ninja'd by Cure: Because, again, he likes to torment you. Even when the roles are reversed (like in Gakuen 2).

and I killed him in both games ;)

118distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:45 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

angel★ wrote:omg the flavor ;; poor thing. i do wonder if tet can do anything more in death now, since he was so eager to be lynched :| hopefully it was just tet being tet.
???
he was mafia................ angel..........................................

Mr. Gerbear wrote:it's weird that y'all would focus on me and think everything is straightforward and true because the flavor said so.
so far, the flavour had fairly clearly hinted to the mafia.
gun wounds, and sammie with a gun.
surgical precision cuts, and crazy doctor lucas.
monster claw marks and.... whatever thing t3t was.

I fail to see how focusing on you because flavour clearly hints to you is weird, when so far it had always been accurate.

119distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 am

Five

Five

Cure wrote:shoot gerry
THE FACE.

120distortion [THE END] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. On that note, I actually only just found the bloody footprints area, and thinking on it, knives were mentioned there, too... specifically, that there weren't any missing from the knife set, making it clear knives weren't used in that particular murder. Everything does seem to be well in place for us to piece together who was at each murder scene, and how they did it.

Actually...I've seen two murder sites now that were there before the game. One pointed to monster child Tet, while the other suggests stabby teen. Were there any other murder scenes found that took place before the game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum