Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 60]

121distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:16 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Not Mafia:
Ardonye
Cure
alcasync
ezzelin

Ardonye was killed, flipped town, and was revived. Has been making massive lists of post links.
Cure was NK target, and I don't think she can be mafia with t3t or sammie.
alca has been helpful and shared a lot of information about item locations that town wouldn't have otherwise.
ezz it me!

Probably Not Mafia:
Ninfia
She-Ra
Crypsis
Tiki
Blaire

Ninfia has been fairly helpful, and was targeted for a kill - that iirc has not been claimed, so probably came from mafia. The only reason she's not in the first group is some iffy gut feeling, despite me having a good gut feeling about her initially.
She-ra... I just don't think she is mafia with T3t with how he started pushing for her lynch; she wasn't on the chopping block yet then, so bussing would have been pretty much uncalled for.
Crypsis has been on my radar, but protected alca when targeted for NK without a cc, so she's on this list too.
Tiki has been trying to be helpful, and got pretty frustrated when he couldn't be helpful, and I want to believe that wasn't an act, or I will be very unamused. I also got a message from him, which hasn't been much new info, but was an obvious attempt of trying to spread as much info as he had.
Blaire claimed the shot on sammie who flipped maf, so if we believe her claim, I'm willing to put her here too. If she's maf and shot a maf, she's a fucking genius. Also I think t3t was pushing for blaire to be maf, so there's that too.

??? area:
TLF
angel
chinomi
five

Tiny I'm probably most willing to move up /believe they're town, because they sent me and ninfia both items - and for me it was the item with which I ended up watching t3t and seeing him visiting alca.
angel, chinomi and five come in a sort of a trio for me. Out of them, I'm least suspicious of angel and most of five. If we believe chinomi, then five is mafia, but angel then is town bc I believe from their interactions that they wouldn't be mafia together. I would also not be surprised if stuns suppressed passives, tbh - that's... kinda pretty common.
I wouldn't be against asking five to use an item on chi that is not a stunning item or a killing item, provided she has one.

Probably Mafia:
Gerry

Do I even need to comment on this?

I think we need to find no less than three mafia still, but possibly four.

If we need to find four and all my reads on the not mafia and probably not mafia are accurate, then tiny needs to be mafia because angel and five aren't mafia together.

Also... can anyone remind me if it's been hinted at Ardonye's ability anywhere?

Last edited by ezzelin on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

122distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:20 am

Cure

Cure

I'm going to have to disagree on sammie and the gun thing, because sammie had a gun item and all the gun items have had the gun flavor. i think the gun in sammie's death flavor was the gun she used to shoot drandahl, and that drandahl's name was the one that was censored.

123distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

also, to whomever messaged me, I sent no weirdass poetry to anyone.
AND IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE CLAIMED ESTONIAN POETRY

EXCUSE ME

I'M SLOVENIAN NOT ESTONIAN, THAT'S LIKE ALMOST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT VERTICALLY.

Last edited by ezzelin on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

124distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Cure wrote:I'm going to have to disagree on sammie and the gun thing, because sammie had a gun item and all the gun items have had the gun flavor. i think the gun in sammie's death flavor was the gun she used to shoot drandahl, and that drandahl's name was the one that was censored.

well yes, but the flavour still connected the killer with the victim, which is what I've been saying.

125distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:45 am

chinomi

chinomi

Tiki The Troll wrote:Heh. On that note, I actually only just found the bloody footprints area, and thinking on it, knives were mentioned there, too... specifically, that there weren't any missing from the knife set, making it clear knives weren't used in that particular murder. Everything does seem to be well in place for us to piece together who was at each murder scene, and how they did it.

I know where the knife was used. I'm there right now, by the statue.

126distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:50 am

chinomi

chinomi

OH SHIT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHE-RA

127distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:23 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, another stabby area? I don't recall any statues where I'd seen evidence of stabbing before. Hmm. I wonder if there's more than one stabby Mafia.

And I've thing I realized while falling asleep last night. I'd mentioned whoever tried to kill Alca must have been stabby, given the rollover flavor...but then remembered we outed Tet for seeing him with Alca. So that's weird (unless the stabbing was done by fork I guess, heh).

Rollover wrote:Blunt force trauma, numerous stab wounds, a concussion, and post-traumatic amnesia.

... Actually, it would be funny as hell (though not for Mafia) if Tet was performing another action on Alca for some reason, and just happened to get caught while someone else did the NK. Or if that item really DOES give info on message sending. (The use of which, I'd think, would be so you can see if MAYBE they gave an item? Though still super weak compared with other items, if so.)

Actually, suddenly remembering Whodunnit, which has been brought up before. That game, death rollover was specific according to who killed them too, each Mafia having different preferred methods for murder.

As for you, Ezz...if I faked that, I would be Lord Commander Hypocritical Douchebag III. And I'd let you call me that, and hate me forever.

128distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:51 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tiki The Troll wrote:As for you, Ezz...if I faked that, I would be Lord Commander Hypocritical Douchebag III. And I'd let you call me that, and hate me forever.
Now when you say it like that, I wanna know who is I and II.

Also, fwiw - technically, you could be legit frustrated and still be mafia, and frustrated because your little scheme didn't go through as planned. It just sounds to me more like frustrated town!tiki over frustrated maf!tiki.

129distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:14 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

True, I've been frustrated to tears (literally) as Mafia before. But yes, that was Tiki The Townie frustration. =D

130distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:25 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Ninfia wrote:Go ffiiii kkkm yourself tetsuta

Ninfia wrote:guess who HAD DRIBNS

Ninfia wrote:happy birthday shdiiiiddddrrraaa

Ninfia wrote:Listen lkiaokyo this is signalling name out Nd I don't like iy oamg

Ninfia wrote:Okay anywH meter was a totally mafia and he can GO FUCK HIMSELD EW ITZ TSTSUAY

Ninfia wrote:OKy wELL

Ninfia wrote:Raie ihas way drunker thNk me in mFia games before it's flyally strike okay. Shir hugged md

You are all welcome for drunk hayley. (hayley you left some writer's tears at my house)

also theres so much booze in my fridge now you are all invited to come drink it let's all play drunk mafia.

ezzelin wrote:also, to whomever messaged me, I sent no weirdass poetry to anyone.

EXCUSE ME

I'M SLOVENIAN NOT ESTONIAN, THAT'S LIKE ALMOST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT VERTICALLY.

FIRST OF ALL your whole continent is smaller than my whole country so.
Also everyone knows Europeans speak like, all the languages.
but fine if it wasn't you who sent me weirdass poetry?

Also I'm all read up now.

and thank you for all the birthday wishes and not killing me on my birthday even though I was afk for like two full days. ^^;

131distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

happy birthday she-ra!!!

132distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:05 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

She-Ra wrote:
ezzelin wrote:also, to whomever messaged me, I sent no weirdass poetry to anyone.

EXCUSE ME

FIRST OF ALL your whole continent is smaller than my whole country so.
Also everyone knows Europeans speak like, all the languages.

E X C U S E M E

FIRST OF ALL, SIZE HAS LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

SECOND OF ALL, THAT'S UTTER BULLSHIT.
The only reason you might know europeans who speak a bunch of languages is because that's the only kind of people you are able to get in contact with because obviously they'd need to speak english decently enough in the first place. You don't see the masses that only speak their first language plus some very shaky english.

I REGRET EVERY SAYING ANYTHING IN YOUR DEFENSE, FUCK THAT, SHE-RA IS TOTALLY MAF, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE MOST SCUMMY RIGHT NOW, EVEN SCUMMIER THAN T3T AND GERRY COMBINED TOGETHER, SUCH SCUM, WOW.

133distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omf

134distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ezz is scary. You don't wanna fight Ezz.

I don't wanna fight Ezz.

(This actually kinda reminds me of the time I showed her how big The Everglades are.)

135distortion [THE END] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:37 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

|_・)
eep

sorry ezz. i meant it with love!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum