Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 60]

511distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:04 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ninfia, did you get a message from Ardonye last night?

512distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Cure

Cure

1. Alca was the NK target, so she's not a convert if there is one.
2. If Chinomi isn't mafia, I'd actually like to go after Ardonye over Crypsis, because she could very well have killed Five from all the flavor clues.
3. idk. I'm very tired I just woke up from an impromptu nap.

edit: 4. idk how much we can trust rollover flavor but it seems to be reaffirming the fact that blaire was the one who made the first kill attempt on alca.

5. our numbers are going down and I think we probably only have one mafia left. maybe???? two, but I'm not sure where they would be hiding unless ninfia/ardonye were converted.

6. I am so groggy alcohol is the worst.

513distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wth agent s is so cute like???? how about i buy /u/ a coffee ;>

514distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Special Agent "D"
Position: "That quirky guy in the lab who makes our weapons and investigates stuff, I guess"
Notes: Loves coffee. Only working here because there's a dedicated coffee runner. And, I don't know, the thrill also?
Quote: "What? Mitsu was kidnapped? We got her back? Let me check her for wires.... GIVE ME SPACE, I AM WORKING!"

515distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this is a good team

516distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Sammiya is obviously the best agent I mean hot coffee is serious stuff

YAY WE FOUND MITSU

517distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Ninfia, why you visiting Tiki last night

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

518distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I assume alcasync was watching me with an item because I used the same item on Ninfia and saw them visit Tiki, who coincidentally is dead

Edit: I did not send any messages last phase too fyi

519distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 am

chinomi

chinomi

HELLO IM FINALLY HOME FROM BEING AWAY ALL WEEKEND AND BEING IN MOBILE HELL. I'm ashamed to admit that for the past three or so phases I haven't been able to send in any PMs to mitsu. So I've been in the same location for three phases and have not sent in any messages to anyone or used any items. I will rectify this today if I survive though.

520distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:10 am

Cure

Cure

Ardonye wrote:I assume alcasync was watching me with an item because I used the same item on Ninfia and saw them visit Tiki, who coincidentally is dead

Edit: I did not send any messages last phase too fyi

I've been kind of thinking Ninfia would be an ideal convert given that she was protected from dying twice. Also, there's such things as roles that change alignment when targeted for kills (though I think Alca protected her the second time, so a more direct conversion would be more likely).

:T Alca watched Ardonye, Ardonye watched Ninfia, Ninfia targeted Tiki, Chi claims not using any items, I did not protect Alca, which means Crypsis protected Alca (unless Tiki did?), so it's STILL very unlikely that Crypsis is mafia/converted.

If chi isn't mafia, one of Ardonye/Ninfia has to be.

I think we should probably lynch Chi before speculating which of us has turned traitor. There's at LEAST four town left (Alca/Saki/whoever has not been converted) and even if Chi flips town, that means there's only one mafia left anyway. If chi is mafia and the game doesn't end, then there's currently two mafia left.

Vote: chinomi

edit: I just realized something. Alca was the NK, which means Ninfia probably DID shoot Tiki. Tiki WAS on our list of suspects that we're trying to go through, and I did tell everyone to shoot any of them if they had a gun/wanted to so we wouldn't waste time. However, you did not see Ninfia visit Alca, right? She couldn't have sent the NK, which means either you're mafia, or Chinomi has to be mafia. Or both Ninfia and Chinomi are mafia and Chinomi sent the NK.

However, I think if Ninfia was actually mafia and had a gun, she'd probably shoot one of us rather than Tiki, because we'd just lynch Tiki anyway. So the Tiki shot seems to be pretty pro-town to me.

In conclusion: Let's lynch Chinomi.

Edit for the actual 20th time: Alca didn't see Ardonye target her (Alca), which means Chinomi HAD to have sent the NK.*

Conclusion again: Chinomi is mafia.

*or crypsis if tiki was the one who protected alca and it actually went through. Probably unlikely, but it's the only other option.

Last edited by Cure on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

521distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:36 am

chinomi

chinomi

I don't think I can change your mind on NKing me, so I don't think I'll even try. It's just unfortunate to waste a phase on lynching me when town numbers are already dwindling. As far as I'm concerned, there's really no evidence against me being mafia, though. In fact, I did my best to try to clear myself and make my power known as much as possible but people refused to take advantage of my power. I know mafia wouldn't have take advantage of it, but I feel like we could have cleared more people using it :')... I did my best to encourage people, even to ask them to use HARMFUL items on me which would not help me if I were mafia. BUT ALAS..........

The only reason I'm being targeted right now is because "well who else could it be? chinomi hasn't been helpful at all so maybe it's her?"

A part of me early game thought I might be mafia but not know that I am - that's why earlier in the game I brought up the idea of someone being mafia but not knowing that they were so much. However, upon seeing the demise of the killer with the knife, I feel like I'm actually 100% town. I haven't done a single harmful thing during night phases, the only harmful things I've done is mislynch this entire game.

Like I said, at this point I really don't think I can convince otherwise about today's lynch but it'd be nice not to waste a lynch on me :') For the record, I don't think Tiki was the mafia target. I think alca was. I want you guys to be wary in the next few phases over whom you think is safe because once I'm gone I think you're going to be a little confused over maybe who to target next since it pretty much leaves those who are "safe" as potential lynch targets.

If there's anything I can answer to try to change your mind on lynching me, lemme know. OTHERWISE........ WELP.......... SALUTES Y'ALL.

Last edited by chinomi on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

522distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:38 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Alca asked if Ninfia got a message from me because I presume was using the watchy item on me. I used the watchy item in turn on Ninfia. Ninfia presumably killed Tiki, and did not target alcasync. Would have been funny if it was somehow the other way around though, just because it would have been a cycle of actions.

Also I'm not comfortable with the lynch on chinomi. I feel like chi really tried to clear a lot of people as town and I think we should be looking at people who have been cleared as "safe". It's possible the mafia used the first aid kit to fake a kill attempt on one of their own to have that solo person carry the team under the guise of being town.

523distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:48 am

Cure

Cure

It's just unfortunate to waste a phase on lynching me when town numbers are already dwindling.
chi there's six people left and at least four of them are town (FIVE have been basically cleared as town, I'm allowing for a conversion). I don't think town numbers are dwindling at all, we're in a great spot this far into the game, actually. You're kind of the odd one out, the only person who could have sent the NK (unless people think I did it? But I think my thorough analysis of the targets this phase would be odd for me to do if I was mafia and wanted to capitalize on Ardonye pointing out Ninfia targeted Tiki).

As far as I'm concerned, there's really no evidence against me being mafia, though.
You're right. There's no evidence directly proving you're mafia, but the chain of actions during the last phase, combined with process of elimination (and the fact that everyone else has been cleared in one way or another), leaves you as the only viable lynch target this phase before we start tearing into each other.

The only reason I'm being targeted right now is because "well who else could it be? chinomi hasn't been helpful at all so maybe it's her?"
That's not true at all. It's not because you haven't been helpful, it's because all of us have been cleared as town (alca, ninfia, and myself have all been targets of the NK, Ardonye died and flipped town, Saki has protected people from the NK and been overwhelmingly helpful and open about item locations/sending items to people). It'd be a really bad idea to not kill you before we start deciding who might have been converted/who has been lying this whole time.

For the record, I don't think Tiki was the mafia target. I think alca was.
Tiki was obviously shot by a gun and Alca was the NK target. There's no question about that.

I want you guys to be wary in the next few phases over whom you think is safe because once I'm gone I think you're going to be a little confused over maybe who to target next since it pretty much leaves those who are "safe" as potential lynch targets.

Nah, I think it's pretty straightforward. If you die and either 1. don't flip mafia (which would be incredibly odd, and I'd assume you to be a miller before believing you're town because only you and crypsis (and me) could have sent the NK) or 2. flip mafia but the game doesn't end. Ardonye is the logical next lynch, because she died and flipped town but hasn't died again. She'd be a great candidate for a conversion because everyone already KNOWS she's town, so we'd leave her alone. Also, the tin foil/camera flavor could mean she killed five. Also, Ninfia shooting Tiki reads pro-town to me.

BASICALLY YOUR POST REEKS OF MAFIA LIES TO ME.

@ardonye

There is absolutely NO reason not to kill Chinomi over anyone else right now. Even if one of us is mafia, we have all been cleared and it is wayyy smarter to get rid of the odd one out than start shooting each other before we know if she's actually mafia or not. This is all process of elimination and going off what we know of the actions from last phase. Chinomi is one of three people who could have sent the NK. I am not going to vote for myself, and unless you think crypsis nked AND protected Alca at the same time, I'm not going to vote for her either.

Alca and crypsis would have to be maf together right now to get what happened last phase to happen
Ninfia would not shoot tiki if she was mafia because it doesn't make sense with the players left alive because we've all been cleared, and if she was maf she'd shoot someone who had been "cleared" so we could waste more time lynching tiki.

Basically you're saying you'd rather lynch me than Chi, right?

reaffirming that I believe Chinomi is mafia and if there's more than one mafia, Ardonye is mafia with Chinomi.

edit edit: alternatively, chi protected alca and NKed her could have also happened but again this is unlikely but it THEORETICALLY could have happened so here it is.

524distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:06 am

Cure

Cure

Also, it's pretty easy for mafia to clear town as town, just saying.

525distortion [THE END] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 am

chinomi

chinomi

everything you say is right, i'm just sad that i can't say anything to help you think i'm town :')

oh, i didn't protect alca last night if that helps at all with any theories. i haven't sent in any PMs to mitsu for three phases and thus never used an item to protect her. plus i don't think i have any protection items right now. and my ability is passive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum