Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 60]

31distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Sammiya was killed! They were mafia.

sLAMS TABLE what's uP!!!!!

bRUH that was ME i can't believe that worked oh my g o d

32distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:50 pm

Cure

Cure

raise your hands if you think blaire might be mafia and still shot sammie in the face

33distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Five wrote:sets a pizza on the table come here you

hi i shot sammie i think i deserve this

edit: @raie--nah like i literally looked at this list of players, picked sammie out of random, asked the hosts if sammie was still alive, and did the thing

34distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Cure

Cure

raise your hands if you think blaire might be mafia and still shot sammie in the face because she forgot sammie was mafia with her

35distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:55 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm... I don't see this ending up as anything but a T3tsuya lynch at this point, since even T3tsuya has voted for himself.

vote: T3tsuya I suppose. ;v;

Ummm and so that this post is helpful!

Will not vote!
myself
Ardonye
Cure
Crypsis

Not inclined to vote at the moment?
Ninfia (if we can determine if this is a mafia gun then I'm okay moving Ninfia up to the top list!)
chinomi
Five
She-Ra
Mr. Alice???

Willing to vote
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
tinylightsflash
ezzelin
T3tsuya
angelstar

Oops ninja'd. Um......? I guess I'll move Mr. Alice up from the "willing to vote" into the "not inclined to vote" list?

36distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I believe in Mr. Alice

I find it hard to believe it was a mafia ploy considering Sammie was really low-profile...

37distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Like I said, I really do truly believe this is the best course of action to get some direction out of the entire confusion about me and those interacting with me. Once I flip town I'll at least be a concretely reliable source and I think there's enough things that I've said the entire game to look at to hopefully put the game in an actually steady path.

There's been enough people saying enough things that just do not work with things I know are true and everyone already knows what my role is so there is no room for confusion about it after I die.

This is for the best. I'm sorry I have to go. I'll never forget u. Pls play the pennywhistle solo from My Heart Will Go On as I am clumsily lowered into a coffin by Raie as Blaire watches on and does nothing and Hayley is just nowhere to be found because she is late.

38distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I agree that I don't think it makes sense for Mr. Alice to shoot Sammiya if they're both mafia, at least not with this timing. ;v; If T3tsuya is mafia, it incriminates T3tsuya and if T3tsuya is town, it's not worth sacrificing a mafia for it.

I'll move Blaire up to the top list if nobody counterclaims the shot.

39distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:This is for the best. I'm sorry I have to go. I'll never forget u. Pls play the pennywhistle solo from My Heart Will Go On as I am clumsily lowered into a coffin by Raie as Blaire watches on and does nothing and Hayley is just nowhere to be found because she is late.

I'll never forget you <3

Kicks dirt into your grave.

40distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this is so surreal r u kiddin me

but i guess it makes sense so i'll just quietly judge u from afar a lil

also i s2g if someone tries to counterclaim im gonna bust a nut like NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH NAUT. NOT AGAIN.

41distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Cure

Cure

i shot sammie

42distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Five

Five

i shot sammie too

43distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Cure

Cure

im so glad me and five shot sammie

44distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:Willing to vote
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
tinylightsflash
ezzelin
T3tsuya
angelstar

Aww. :(

45distortion [THE END] - Page 3 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:raise your hands if you think blaire might be mafia and still shot sammie in the face

I'm not 100% sure I believe blaire at this point because of role related reasons.

and those reasons are because I shot sammie also.

but actually, if sammie shot me maybe something bad happened back to her.

edit: however this is also blaire we're talking about, so I don't think he claim is out of the realm of possibility for her either.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum