Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 60]

46distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Cure

Cure

@nelfia I was honestly kicking this ridiculous conspiracy theory around in my head that "What if sammie tried to kill ninfia and it was reflected back to her and blaire* decided to claim the shot because she knew sammie had actually shot herself and it would successfully clear her of being mafia"

*aka mafia through blaire

but you might just be memeing

I don't think sammie actually had a second gun though, and I'm pretty sure the flavor was referring to the gun that shot drandahl because sammie did that.

47distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

rubs chin

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

48distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Can we get T3ts thoughts on this whole Blaire thing before we ruthlessly murder him plz and thank u

49distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

good thing i'm george washingtong and have have two sets of balls

50distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:36 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

T3t wrote:I truly and honestly believe Blaire is maf at this point. There is no way she's not. She hasn't said a word and is literally just kicking back being forgotten. She's a genius.

Mr. Alice wrote:
Sammiya was killed! They were mafia.

sLAMS TABLE what's uP!!!!!

bRUH that was ME i can't believe that worked oh my g o d

Dude I don't know.

I don't know. I thought I knew. I did. I don't know.

Why is she like this

For what it's worth.

I 1000% believe she randomly picked off a list and got Sammie but I'm not sure if that means anything at all.

51distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:08 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg t3t i think you know me better than you think you do ok like you shook my hand!!! that instantly transfers some info about each other ok

edit: NOT IN THE SENSE THAT I'M MAF!! but in the sense that i'm actually v simple and predictable i'm just a slug ok

p.s. i finally got a message but i don't want ur hecking pity so guess what i'm gonna kick if i see em >:I

52distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:24 am

angel★

angel★

oh man i'm so sorry i was busy all day and tried to backread the thread but things kept coming up and then i ended up not sending my actions in on time because i forgot about curfew and then mitsu grounded me for trying to act after it :((((((

not that i think i'm very useful right now - haven't gotten any messages in awhile/don't have anything to share and i'm pretty sure everywhere near me has been thoroughly explored already.

i think i'm inclined to believe blaire & trust that she's not maf... i feel like even she wouldn't shoot sammie when it would be pretty disadvantageous for maf? barring any gun redirection (are there redirection items? can gunshots be redirected??) or even more millers, i think i'll trust her for now...

also vote: tet i guess

53distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:46 am

high seraph

high seraph

distortion [THE END] - Page 4 HOZShCafcz-2

54distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:p.s. i finally got a message but i don't want ur hecking pity so guess what i'm gonna kick if i see em >:I

Oh...

It's just that I got 2 messages in one night, for the first time. Doubled my total number of messages in the game. It made me feel good, so I was just hoping to do the same for you. :(

55distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

My "who is not maf together" notes:
five and angel are not mafia together
crypsis and alca are probably not maf together
katze and cure are not mafia together
sammiya and cure are not mafia together
cure and t3t are probably not mafia together
t3t and she-ra are not mafia together

Since sammiya flipped mafia + flavour, Cure is 100% clear for me. In addition to that, we have the whole "out of cure, angel, five, one is probably mafia" because lucas said he trusts all of them and we assumed he would stick a mafia in there.
With sammiya having flipped mafia, I'd be more willing to believe angel to be mafia over five, but that would mean mafia would know exactly where to find the phase end item, which brings us to the question of why the heck haven't they used it. Still, there's a possibility that angel is mafia, and they're sitting there with phase-end item(s) at the ready, and they just didn't want to incriminate her.
If five is mafia, that also pulls chinomi along, which a) I think this level of vouching in-thread would be risky for mafia to pull, and b)..... actually, did chinomi claim her character at any point, or to anyone in a message? I'm fairly curious as to what it is, because what I have reasons to believe she's not what sounds to me likely for her claimed ability.

At the same time I don't want us to hold too tightly to the whole cure/five/angel triangle because there still is a possibility that lucas was just trying to tie himself in with town and didn't actually include a mafia member.

Alright, let's do some elimination.

Not Mafia:
Ardonye
Cure
alcasync
me ofc!

if we believe chinomi, also
chinomi
Five

Probably Not Mafia:
Tiki
Ninfia
Mr Alice (if we believe her claim)

??? territory:
Crypsis (I know alca pretty much vouches for her, but she could have been instructed by mafia to share with her to have a "clear" member)
angelstar (caused early phase end accidentally)
She-Ra (lynchproof)
TLF (sent people useful items so idk, wanna move up but not sure)

Leftovers:
Gerry
T3tsuya

Assuming we believe chinomi, Gerry is mafia, and T3t is mafia, then Crypsis, angel, and TLF need to be mafia - because I honestly don't think She-Ra and T3t can be mafia together at this point. Likewise, if T3t flips town, Crypsis, angel, She-Ra and TLF need to be mafia.

If anyone has a very firm reason to believe people in my ??? list aren't mafia, this isn't a possibility, and we need to start looking at people on higher lists.

Assuming we don't believe chinomi, the suspect list is wider by two (chinomi and five). (Or rather, chinomi and five are probably both mafia, and only two out of Crypsis, She-Ra, TLF and T3t are mafia.) Additionally, in this scenario, I don't think angel can be mafia.

I'd also be willing to move Tiki from probably not mafia tier to lower, but only after other possibilities have been proved impossible, because he has been trying to be helpful, and I don't think his frustration was an act. If it was, I will not be amused.

Lynching t3t is still our best option regarding information, because it also narrows down possibilities due to elimination of who isn't mafia.

Vote: T3tsuya

ETA:
Alternatively, a good lynch would be either five or angel because in all of these possibilities, one out of the two is mafia.

56distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:13 am

chinomi

chinomi

Sorry, I admit I'm not completely caught up with the thread yet but I need to respond to ezzelin's last post because my CHARACTER is actually something that's been interesting to me.

Yeah.

My own character is interesting to me.

The only one who knew even a little about my character was deo through messages. Now that you mention it, I think it's a good idea for me to send a message to someone I trust with some information on my character today. I don't want to outright say it in thread or give hints in thread because YEAH ACTUALLY THERE'S A REASON I WANNA HUSH ABOUT IT.

For the record, if Five is the one who used the item on me and the only reason they could be mafia is if they have a power that does something OR if the stun from the item negates passive abilities.

Anyway, for now,

Vote: Tet

57distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:27 am

nautilus

nautilus

Hello everyone, I'm just popping in to say that I'm feeling really under the weather, so if you have any questions throughout the day please ask cathosrmom.

I'll be back by tonight so still send me actions.

VOTE TALLY

T3tsuya IX

distortion [THE END] - Page 4 ZT4k8rL

Ninfia vs T3tsuya
Cure vs T3tsuya
Mr. Gerbear vs T3tsuya
tinylightsflash vs T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs T3tsuya
alcasync vs T3tsuya
angelstar vs T3tsuya
ezzelin vs T3tsuya
chinomi vs T3tsuya

58distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

ARRIVES LATE TO THE PARTY AgAIN

I watched Train to Busan today and I feel like I lost 32408309548230948 hours of my life with the level of stress and tension from that movie

ALSO HONESTLY thanks guys protecting me so much and wrapping me up in one big band-aid or gauze or whatever EVEN THOUGH I'M THE TOWN DISGRACE AND EMBARRASSMENT

vote: T3tsuya

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

59distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:I'd also be willing to move Tiki from probably not mafia tier to lower, but only after other possibilities have been proved impossible, because he has been trying to be helpful, and I don't think his frustration was an act. If it was, I will not be amused.

Which is, among other reasons, you and others know I'd never do such a thing. =P

60distortion [THE END] - Page 4 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:52 am

angel★

angel★

ezzelin wrote:
Since sammiya flipped mafia + flavour, Cure is 100% clear for me. In addition to that, we have the whole "out of cure, angel, five, one is probably mafia" because lucas said he trusts all of them and we assumed he would stick a mafia in there.

where did he say that?? i don't think he said my name (i remember it being them two and someone else?) and he has no reason to trust me? we've never interacted.

edit: if this is the post you're referring to, he said raie, hayley, and five.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum