Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 24]

166DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT ONE

"They humiliated me... called me names... and embarrassed me in front of the entire town... But now it's time for my revenge". Those words are whispered to the nothing, and nothing listens intently. It's sunny today. There aren't many shadows on the floor of the town square, where everyone has gathered. But nobody noticed him. He approached carefully, silently, and stayed hidden under the alledgedly few shadows in the town square in that sunny day. "Oh yes, it's time", he continues, "they don't know what's coming for them".

".............. now", he says, and presses the [Send] button. But his post was not the pagetop. "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FAILED AGAIN!!!!!", garry screamed. rautilus noticed his presence at this moment, and stepped into the glorious pagetop "oh no... in distroction, the meme is reversed", she says with an evil grin. Garry cries. Everyone stares at him. And he stares back at everyone. There is a tension in the air.

And then yaois happen.

* garry is lynched... but he's not really playing!!!! what a nerd
* no one was lunched! how boring

7T:1M

FINAL YLLAT ETOV

ninpia I
ezeling I
no lunch VI

Spoiler:

167DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:39 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Okay.

Bye Garry.

No Lunch is fine because it is dinnertime.

168DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Lucas needs to host more games.

169DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:26 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i can't believe i died wtf you guys pls avenge me ;(

170DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I will avenge you, garry.

I was looking forward to more accidental pagebottoms.

171DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

it's never an accident when i bottom

on pages, that is

172DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

GARRY

(that is scandelous, how are we supposed to open our new bakery now actually this is free publicity, u keep doin u, buddy)

173DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 pm

angel★

angel★

wait mitsu who do you think i am

(also yes the ??? was me but i hinted at who i am elsewhere in the post)
(i didn't do any impersonations of my person bc i thought it would be too obvious but maybe i'm allowed to idk?????)

174DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Aliss wrote:GARRY

(that is scandelous, how are we supposed to open our new bakery now actually this is free publicity, u keep doin u, buddy)

did u mean

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 1amsu8

(our bakery will have all the free publicity)

175DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh right, as a white straight male I should open submissions for the next round. I'll do that tomorrow. Get your bakery ready.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

176DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:43 am

high seraph

high seraph

important hosrts annoncement!!!!!!!

There is something Very Important I must do on Friday morning, so I'm going to spend the night at a friend's house to avoid the insane morning traffic in Brasilia. And since my phone is broken, I might not be able to do rollover on time, as I won't be able to connect to the internet at all. There are two workarounds to this:

1) I can end the phase as soon as I manage to get access to a computer (which could be somewhere along the afternoon, I'm not entirely sure). I will only do this if a good number of players (let's say, 5), say they're ok with this and if everyone has sent their actions.

2) Otherwise, the phase is probably going to end somewhere along Friday morning (I'd estimate 11am brazilian time, but, again, I can't be sure exactly what time I'll be back home because this Very Important thing is also a Pretty Complex thing).

I hope this isn't much of a bother to anyone!!!! Pls speak up if you're ok with (very) early phase end or if you'd prefer to have a longer night phase ;w;b! P...ersonally... I would prefer to have an extended phase, but it's rly up to what you guys want to do!!!!!

177DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 am

nautilus

nautilus

I'm going to use some SECRET CODE WORDS and hope you get it.

I think you're someone who is very similar to someone that was involved in our midnight séance many years ago. Mostly because of something else. But I don't believe you're Mr. Aliss.

I feel like if the NK was indeed on the player that is Mr. Aliss and that player is town, then the player who is Mr. Aliss... I'm not sure if they would allow someone else to run off with being Mr. Aliss?

Hmm.

A lot of these posts rest on whether or not the redirection theory is accurate, but personally I guess it's hard for me to construe Katze's role as some sort of miller at best because I'd sooner think Tiki was a miller than Katze. I feel like the redirection theory can be confirmed pretty quickly too, so worst comes to worst we confirm if it's a thing tonight and then play normally tomorrow if it ends up being a normal redirect. Even if Blaire is a miller, I'd view her as a very strange NK target regardless, indicating either the existence of some weird NK gambit or redirection.

Independent of all theories I'm unsure if Ninpia's role would force her to be suicidal, and even if she's mafia I don't particularly want to vote her if she has a suicidal role in case it backfires, so.

Also I am fine either way, though how long would the day phase be in that case

178DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I woulda thought that, if any role, the Tiki role would be the miller, too.
Also, I'm fine with the phase ending early.

179DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 am

drandahl

drandahl

Fine with early phase-end.

180DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 12 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:53 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I think you should do whatever is most convenient for you, Lucas. I'm fine with either option.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum