Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 24]

301DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh!!

... Oh!!

Okay, I feel better about this now. Thank you! For what it's worth I didn't expect the thing to be so straight up deadly (though I guess since it was kind of described in a negative manner... idk). My thought was that the things grant role powers to people which is why I was hesitant to thing darndahl, but like... damn if I accidentally killed you oops.

I get next to no description on the things other than a short blurb about how it came into being and like 5 words max on the thing itself, but I think now you should know what my ability is in full.

On an unrelated note: given Katze was aware his action failed, it's entirely possible for a maf!darndahl/ezeling to have stunned him because they believed he was some sort of investigative role, just saying. I feel like darndahl is more likely mafia than Katze though for many reasons, mostly because I can't see town having both a jailer and a stunner. It's just a bunch of reasons why I think darndahl is maf, not necessarily "oh he's nautilus he must be maf", mainly:

• I don't think Katze is maf for a bunch of reasons, and Katze was the first one to vote ezeling last phase before I dropped the bass.
  • ezeling used the stun in her speculation as an attempt to clear herself, and I'm thinking it was a stun of convenience more than anything because she knew she'd be next suspected after Angel's flip.
  • I found darndahl's gut instinct to outright claim his ability as town stunner kind of strange when I had literally just probe-voted him, especially since in previous games Kiyoko has gone in circles trying to get him to be forthcoming with information.

302DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I have meta behavioral read reasons for wanting to vote darndahl. Call it white straight male intuition.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

303DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 am

drandahl

drandahl

rautilus wrote:

• I don't think Katze is maf for a bunch of reasons, and Katze was the first one to vote ezeling last phase before I dropped the bass.
  • ezeling used the stun in her speculation as an attempt to clear herself, and I'm thinking it was a stun of convenience more than anything because she knew she'd be next suspected after Angel's flip.
  • I found darndahl's gut instinct to outright claim his ability as town stunner kind of strange when I had literally just probe-voted him, especially since in previous games Kiyoko has gone in circles trying to get him to be forthcoming with information.

Re: Katze voting Ezz: That's a fair point. This does shake my interest in voting them next round a bit. I'll have to think about it.

Re: Clearing stun on Ezz: This is a weak argument, but honestly if Ezz really did have silence and I were mafia with her, I would have suggested she silenced herself instead of getting stunned. Ezz was stunned because Ezz was most likely the last NK sender, or at least mafia.

Re: Heavy ability hinting: I was coming into thread late, and I didn't have much time for back-and-forth. Yeah, I often withhold role information for town benefit, but this seemed safe to reveal.

Re: general "two town blocking roles": Yeah, I obviously don't have an answer to this. It does seem kind of imbalanced to me, especially in a game this small. I guess I could view the silence as a "daytime stun," but otherwise I just don't know. Maybe it's to offset there being a miller in a game this small.

Right now, I'm running out of good lynch candidates...

Mitsu, your push on Ezz makes me effectively certain you're town.

Katze, you've kind of been sliding under my radar this game, but your vote on Ezz makes me a lot more comfortable with you.

Ninfia, you've been de-scummed by Kiyo, I think. Since there's only one maf left, there's no way you can both be maf. So I trust you.

Kiyo, you de-scummed Ninfia, and you did push on Ezz in spec, so I did trust you until now. Your last-minute voting "to mess with me" has filled me with a sense of satisfaction, but it also feels at little too maf-convenient for me. Also, I'm worried that your pseudo-investigative ability isn't necessarily town. I'm pretty sure I've missed some of your interactions with Mitsu and Ninfia, so sprry if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Also I could totally see Lucas running a game where all of the mafia are Kiyo. If that is the case, I'll be laughing that this game precedes the eventual "Lucas Maf".

Anyway, I'll sleep on it.

304DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, Dylan, I'm glad you agree that you're the optimal lynch candidate for next phase, as your post really did nothing to show why we shouldn't vote you. Gold star for your weak attempts to FoS me but I don't think you're convincing anyone.

I'm not investigative, bro, and my role is pretty obvious at this point, but I'm not gonna help mafia figure out what the town roles are.

That said, inb4 Dylan tries to frame someone by stunning them and not sending the NK.

305DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:21 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 200_s

306DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh also. As a white straight male, I don't think there was ever a bus in this game because it's likely that angel (who had Blaire as her role) was message sender. I didn't figure it out until all the remaining living players hinted their roles but uh, sorry for voting you, angel. (Unless I'm wrong and it was a different dead person who was message sender but I think it has to be angel through process of elimination.)

e: I guess on the off chance mafia does have a NK and vig shot combined and Mitsu and I die, @Katze, don't worry about Ninfia's self vote. If you haven't figured it out yet, just vote for whoever you think is mafia and Ninfia will handle the rest herself.

307DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:24 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hello, everyone.

Anyways, time to dig into darndahl's arguments while I have a bit of free time. Does this count as... FOSing myself?

darndahl wrote:Re: Clearing stun on Ezz: This is a weak argument, but honestly if Ezz really did have silence and I were mafia with her, I would have suggested she silenced herself instead of getting stunned. Ezz was stunned because Ezz was most likely the last NK sender, or at least mafia.

Silencers rarely are able to target themselves, and I find it just really convenient that ezeling wanted to use the stun as leverage to show herself as town. There's a greater benefit for someone to be stunned over silenced if you want people to believe you're town anyways, since stunned individuals can't send in night kills. So I don't really get your reasoning about silencing over stunning?

darndahl wrote:Ninfia, you've been de-scummed by Kiyo, I think. Since there's only one maf left, there's no way you can both be maf. So I trust you.

Ninpia's been targeted by the NK already once this game + was likely protected by another player in doing so. Technically she's the most town player alive in this game, since she survived an NK, regardless of what Kiyoko has talked about.

darndahl wrote:Kiyo, you de-scummed Ninfia, and you did push on Ezz in spec, so I did trust you until now. Your last-minute voting "to mess with me" has filled me with a sense of satisfaction, but it also feels at little too maf-convenient for me. Also, I'm worried that your pseudo-investigative ability isn't necessarily town. I'm pretty sure I've missed some of your interactions with Mitsu and Ninfia, so sprry if there's something obvious I'm missing.

Iunno, if Kiyoko really was maf she'd probably just straight up lie or use the things to implicate me as mafia in the previous phase. I doubt her role is investigative other than the (coughs) steamy things she's been getting into with Ninfia, but it probably follows the same rules as any role that gets feedback about whether or not it's successful. Plus Ninpia knows her entire role and if it isn't necessarily town I think Ninpia would probably raise some concerns, don't you think?

If anything, Kiyoko pushed ezz much earlier than you did, since you waited until the very end of the day phase before casting a vote on her when it was obvious she was SOL. You also voted at the very end of the day phase on Day 2. If Kiyoko's last minute voting is "maf-convenient", then your last minute speculation is equally "maf-convenient" in my mind because at least Kiyoko voices her intentions before her last minute votes.

Also she's been last minute voting on phases where it's not even a tie here

For the record, if I act successfully I get the thing in a message in the day phase. If I don't act successfully, I'm told my action failed and I don't get a thing. I also do think Angel was message sender. Not by process of elimination, but by other things. In that vein, I'm confident Blaire was jailer and miller.

Anyways, I think darndahl is mafia. If only Sammie was here, with her gun under her pillow

308DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:22 pm

high seraph

high seraph

wow i totally forgot i was hosting a mafia game hahahhaa

there's about 40min until rollover nerds

309DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

phase end

310DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

DAY FOUR

we are gathered here today to mourn the loss of our great friend, leader and comrade kiyonko. however kiyonko's family did not have enough moeny to pay for the obituary space in teh newspaper so we're going to replace it for a picture of a shirtless zac efron (one the best kinds of zac efrons).

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Tumblr_n400dmew251qc3ni5o1_500

* kiyonko has been killed! she was the dylan (town)!
* nasei is still hiding! HINT #3 screw u guys

4T:0M

311DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

vote: darndahl

If the game doesn't end this phase, I have another thing. The thing this time might also kill people? Kiyoko's dead now though so idk who to give it to. Maybe Ninpia but like

Also it's entirely possible that the thing killed Kiyoko and darndahl didn't submit an NK, but I'm confident at this point darndahl is mafia so it doesn't really matter.

312DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:44 pm

katze

katze

I've got reason to believe that dylan is the final mafia so

vote: dylan

313DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

DYLAN KILLED MY STRAIGHT WHITE FRIEND,,,,

VOTE: DARN IT DAHLLAN

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

314DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

k lucas i'll indulge you

i found nasei

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Ef2wU1d

i didn't want to find nasei because i already found both guns in santa hat, but here is nasei

315DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 21 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i told ya to send me the link of the post where nasei is hiding thru pm rautilus

but thank u for finding nasei i was getting worried

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum