Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 24]

316DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

INTERMISSION

A GUN IS SHOT AT DARNDAHL! PEW PEW!

Spoiler:

317DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

UGHHHHH I've been shot!

My life is fading....

...WHO could do such a thing?

318DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: Ninfia

319DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

phase end nerds

rollover coming soon

320DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT FOUR

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 EL64YHN
Spoiler:

* darndahl has been lunched! He was the mitsu (town)!

3T:0M

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Picgifs-stars-6888943

GAME OVER!
TOWN WINS!!!!!!!!!

321DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Good game, town. And thanks for hosting, Lucas!

322DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Me this entire game, literally and metaphorically:

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640

323DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK SO LET ME START BY SAYING THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!!!!!!!!!! I had a really great time hosting this game, and I am so sorry that the mafia team was so underpowered next to the town there were... some roles I guess I didn't think through very carefully!!!!!!!! I'm sorry!!!! I shouldn't host games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do ppl even allow me to make games!!!! Ezz and dylan I hope you guys still managed to have some fun ;w;!

Anyway there's a lot of backstage things I'd like to explain but I'm super sleepy so I'm just gonna dump the roles here and also I prepared some super cool exclusive achievements!!!!!!!! As for ratbooks!!!!! They'll be sent tomorrow!!!!!!! :-)

ALSO I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT WHILE DRAWING YOUR PORTRAITS I REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T HAVE AN ERASER SO THATS WHY SOME OF THEM LOOK THE WAY THEY LOOK I'M SO SORRY LMFAO

DISTORCTION ROLES

DRANDAHL - RAUTILUS (MAFIA):

EZZELIN - KIYONKO (MAFIA):

NINFIA - TIKI THE TORLL (TOWN):

NAUTILUS - EZZELING (TOWN):

TIKI THE TROLL - NINPIA (TOWN):

MR. ALICE - KATZET (TOWN):

KATZE - ANGLESTAR (TOWN):

KIYOKO - DARNDAHL (TOWN):

ANGELSTAR - MR. ALISS (TOWN):

DISTORCTION ROLES TL;DR VERSION

Spoiler:

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

324DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

This was a very good game. Thank you, Lucas! You should host more games in the future! And I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, ezeling! You are a good mafia player :(

According to me, Kiyoko apparently tastes really salty and sweaty and musky, ezeling tastes "strong, assertive, and overpowering", and darndahl just tastes weirdly familiar.

... I can't believe I fed Kiyoko two variations of herself.

ALSO!!! was kiyoko and i being ezeling and darndarhl intentional or was that just a really weird coincidence lmao

Last edited by rautilus on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

325DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Lucas, these role PMs and illustrations are just plain fantastic.

326DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

rautilus wrote:According to me, Kiyoko apparently tastes really salty and sweaty and musky, ezeling tastes "strong, assertive, and overpowering", and darndahl just tastes weirdly familiar.

that's because!!! Your results "subtly" hint at what your target's character is, so Kiyoko tasted manly because she was actually Dylan; ezz tasted bossy because she was Kiyo; and dylan tasted familiar because he was you :-) And then if the person was town, it'd taste good and vice-versa.

The person you fed your soup got similar results. So when you fed Kiyoko the Soup of Kiyoko, she got a result saying the taste was bizarrely familiar because it was soup of herself etc. This would happen both when you fed Kiyoko a soup of a person who had her role (Soup of Ezz) and when you fed Kiyoko a soup you got from targeting her (Soup of Kiyoko)

man this is confusing and i just keep editing this post

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

327DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh!! I figured that out once Dylan's said it tasted really familiar, but I can't believe Kiyoko's tasted like sweat and yet it was the only one that I was like "yeah this is actually not that bad"!

Was the whole "Kiyoko and nautilus" being darndahl and ezeling role-wise intentional though? I find it really hilarious haha

ALSO!!! what did the soups do. D-did they do anything

328DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

nautilus and Kiyoko being mafia-aligned roles was totally intentional lmao.

I actually drew a bunch of nerds before the game started and, after sign ups actually defined who the players were actually gonna be, I added whoever was missing and then wrote roles (this is why a drawing of Raie and Rasei existed even though they weren't playing. for more unused artwork pls buy the ratbook). Then the roles were assigned to the players randomly.

329DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK HERE ARE THE SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS

Btw whenever someone died, they triggered a minigame where each phase they could try to guess their Dead Number, which was a random number ranging from 1-100, and come back to life. I know this would have been so broken if anyone succeeded but NOBODY EVER DID LMAO AND I'M ACTUALLY REALLY GLAD. I'm the only person who was ever able to master Death. #sorrynotsorry

DEAD NUMBERS:

anyway, special achievements

ACHIEVMENTES!
[RUPAULS DRAG RACE EDICTION!!!]

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 RpvMZntSASHAY AWAY - earned by Mr. Aliss for dying on N0.
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 BK8frcCNOT TODAY SATAN - earned by ninpia for being doubly protected from a NK, as she had both her bulleproof active and tiki's protection on the phase she was targeted (N1).
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 JpmkzFRWHERE MY PEOPLE AT??? - earned by tiki the torll, rautilus and darndahl for targeting the players that had their roles (ninpia, darndahl and kiyonko, respectively).
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 T5koHKaPARTY! - earned by anglestar and Blaire, who got the closest from guessing each other’s dead number –  but not their own. Angle guessed 34 while Blaire’s number was 33, and Blaire guessed 12 while angle’s number was 11. Yay teamwork…?
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 MrXFYI4I CRACKED THE CODE - earned by tiki the torll for being the 1st to propose a crazy theory that was ridiculously overcomplicated and that I would never be able to properly execute. Special mention to rautilus, who suggested the theory to me privately even before tiki did.
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 F2VlazaCOME THROUGH!!! - earned by rautilus for being the 1st to propose the theory that the roles of nautilus and Kiyoko made up the mafia team of this game, which actually turned out to be true!
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 J8SMTNeI NEED TO GET UP IN THIS GIG - earned by nasei, who didn't play the game but still wrote a rollover and had a cameo in a sidequest minigame.
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 G2Pj9ETCAN I GET AN AMEN? - earned by Everyoen for actually putting up with Lucas and playing this insane and stupid little game. I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys did too!
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 2tWnckJZAC EFRON - earned by high seraph because this is my goddamn game and i am allowed to make a beautiful zac efron trophy for myself okay??!?!?! okay

330DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 22 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I KEEP POSTING BUT THERES JUST SO MUCH SHIT I WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOU THIS GAME?!?!?!?!

anwyay nasei was hiding in this post and whoever found her received... toy guns... that didn't rly do anything... i'm sorry fOR BEING A TOTAL DICK LMFAO. Tiki and Nautilus were the first and only two players that managed to find her, but Tiki never managed to use his gun :-(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum