Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 24]

61DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay so let's run down what we know from this rollover:

• A jailer exists
  • Dylan did not send in the kill that killed Blaire, nor are they the jailer

I am super intrigued by the kill on Blaire because my first instinct upon seeing it is that there's some sort of self-reflection role in this game that targeted Blaire, since I'm not sure a town-aligned vig would shoot immediately on N0 unless they were compulsive.

I'm also unsure of the independent events of Dylan sending in NK and being jailed out of it and then a town-aligned vig shooting Blaire happening on the same night.

I mean. On the flipside, Blaire might have been tailored by mafia, but I'm not sure why mafia would waste an NK and a tailor on the same individual all in one night unless it was to lull town into a false sense of security + town vigilante shooting tailored!Blaire also feels like a pretty major of coincidences on N0. I mean, I don't rule out such possibilities like this one and the one I mentioned prior since it's a pretty small game, but idk.

I'll open up the voting and vote: angelstar, since angel traditionally tends to be quiet and I would like to hear her talk :')

62DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Nice!

I guess she wasn't Kiyo. The cat language still makes sense though.

My main guess is someone has the blaire, and the blaire is a bus role.

Or in general, there is some bus role in play.

Or, Mr. Aliss (the katze) was miller. For those of you who have played with Katzet on vdex (or @Katzet), is there anything screaming out to you that might make this plausible?

EDIT: Snaked by rautilus

63DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh yeah, Blaire could have also been a miller. Hmmm. Possibilities

I feel like Kiyoko would be in a better position to make any references about Katze and how Katze might be construed as a miller because:

a) I honestly can't think of any
b) The only really vivid memory I have of playing with Katze is me being shoved in a limousine and driven around three nights in a row

tbh i'm mostly in this for the artbook so i'm not putting a lot of effort into game stuff (also because i am busy as fuck) but I do think this game is very adorable ty lucas

64DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:47 pm

katze

katze

well, for one, i don't mew ovo

I personally don't remember any bussy things. I know I ABSOLUTELY HATE BUSSING. so... I DO REMEMBER THE LIMO RIDE THO. LOL I c u mitsu.

I tried to do a thing last night, but it failed. So... I'm side-eyeing Kiyo for reasons.

Also I'm certain Alice was tailored. That was a very lucky shot otherwise....

65DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

anglestar is not a white straight male so I don't care about anglestar anymore.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

66DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:43 pm

angel★

angel★

omg i'm dying

also i'm really dumb and was busy all day and totally forgot that the game started/it was night so i didn't send in any action at all rip

UH HI MITSU I'M HERE IDK ANYTHING
i can't decide if lucas has some ~twist~ in this game or not bc what if all the town flip as mafia and vice versa or something ridiculous like that

idk whether to think if blaire just got really unlucky/there was a really lucky vig or gun owner/she was tailored/something is up with flips ????

oops i forgot about this post until now and got ninja'd by kiyonko. i am indeed not a white straight male

67DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 pm

katze

katze

Wait, would a tailor really make the ratio go down, though? There were 2 mafia, and now there's one.

68DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, the only things I'm interested in are finding other white straight males so that we can can platonically hang out in the way white straight males do. So if anyone else is a white straight male let me know. I'm a white straight male seeking white straight males for friendship, no homo. I'm also not interested in people of color of any gender, and also not interested in individuals who are not straight, not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't mean to offend anyone or anything, I'm just very platonically seeking specifically white straight males. For friendship. And not romance.

Alternatively if anyone is female let me know that too because I am romantically interested in females, seeing as I am a white straight male and therefore interested in women and not men.

I also don't really plan on speculating much in this game until I locate any other white straight males. Did I mention I was a white straight male? Just in case anyone forgot I was a white straight male.

also ooc note, hey you, the person who's reading this and cringing with the reddest fucking face going "do i actually sound like that," you don't actually sound like this don't worry bro

69DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, yeah, otherwise we'd know immediately they weren't really Mafia. =D

And Kiyo, MVP of the thread.

70DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 pm

drandahl

drandahl

kiyonko wrote:also ooc note, hey you, the person who's reading this and cringing with the reddest fucking face going "do i actually sound like that," you don't actually sound like this don't worry bro

I'll admit, my face was a little red with this last post.

71DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also, as a white straight male, I have to ask. I'm not the only one with a ridiculously blatant typing quirk am I?

72DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:17 pm

katze

katze

Awwwhawhawhaw dyllaaaaan

73DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

kiyonko wrote:Also, as a white straight male, I have to ask. I'm not the only one with a ridiculously blatant typing quirk am I?

I think you may very well be. Granted, I have a quirk that's appeared in thread, too.

74DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

that's one hell of a rollover for N0.

I guess the possibilities are:
a) dran was sending the NK, got jailed out of it, and a town vig hit Blaire;
b) the mafia withheld the NK, attempting to frame someone, and a town vig hit Blaire;
c) Blaire was the NK, and was a miller;
d) Blaire was the NK, and was tailored;
e) Blaire was not the NK, and the NK was either bussed or reflected to her.

the first two options are highly unlikely, because I don't think any town vig would shoot on N0, unless they're compulsive - but I don't see a compulsive vig in a game this small, it would be entirely too anti-town and could end the game too quickly.

blaire being a miller or being tailored is already more likely; but I still have my doubts. I think it's not very likely for there to be miller(s) or a tailor in a game of this size - especially tailor makes me very doubtful, I'd sooner believe she was a miller. (on the other hand, I don't particularly see meows in german being a miller role, either.)

fwiw though, I think we're looking at a bus, reflect, or basically some sort of redirect, and we just got lucky. wouldn't be surprised if whoever is hungry mayor turns out to be a bus.

oh and I think it's been suggested that maybe everyone flips the opposite alignment? I honestly doubt that; for one, blaire affected the ratio, so assuming she was actually town and everyone town flipped mafia, then at 3 town deaths we'd have a negative ratio.
I'm inclined to believe this is a fairly standard game mechanics-wise.

75DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 5 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:40 am

nautilus

nautilus

unvote: angelstar
vote: Ninfia

Mostly just cycling through whomever hasn't posted yet. To answer some questions: I don't have a typing quirk. I was not aware this was Kiyoko's typing quirk though and thought she was just pulling some Grandma-styled RPing for whatever reason this game LOL

I also agree that I don't believe this game has everyone showing up as flipped alignments, mostly because of the reasons ezz stated and because Lucas made a point on page 1 to be all THIS IS A GOOD TOWN:MAFIA RATIO THAT YOU CAN TRUST!! because I know he was not pleased with the hidden ratio in actual distortion haha

Don't piggyback on this vote unless something really damning comes up in thread because I'll be gone for most of today and I don't want people to jump on a vote that's essentially "hey I know your feet are killing you but I would also like to know more about what you think because you haven't posted yet".

I actually have like, legitimate vibes right now though but I'm not sure if I can trust these vibes. Depending on how the phase goes I might discuss these further?

Also, jokes, I was the bus driver in that limo. Hahahahahaha I hated that limo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum