Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

+4
Five
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

31A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Tell me the next time you are in Austin, and I will take out to the best burger I ever had

32A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Austin's a nice city. I've only been like once

33A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

A blairger. I wish I ate fancy shit, the best burger I ever eat is teriyaki from mcdonald's, no lettuce. Also I finally played overwatch two nights after refusing to play it for like a year lmao. I didnt even play when Ana came out.

34A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i mean if i were to go to texas, please also take me to whataburger

35A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Whataburger, I have to say Pinballz burgers are better. Rollover is in 3 minutes.

36A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

DAY ONE
There was an idol in one of the houses on that perfectly average street. She was pretty and nice with a smile that could brighten up the world. She lived with her husband, who was a jolly person. Until that night, when their beautiful red house burned down. It was one story with a beautiful kitchen. But Mafia put a torch on it and burned it down. The pair couldn't stand living in the town after that, and sold their land cheap to that mystery man that offered to buy it.

Five was killed. She was Red Town House. She was town

37A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Five

Five

Rasei wrote:She lived with her husband
This rollover is an obvious fake. Don't trust it.

See you all next game!

38A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I can't believe this, Five. How can I love you anymore?

39A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Five

Five

I told you it's fake!! You really think if I was going to betray you like that it'd be with a guy?

40A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I can't handle this. I'm calling a lawyer.

41A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Five

Five

FAKE NEWS! A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

42A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

To make it clear. Five is not the idol. She was the house the idol lived in.

43A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five, how can I go back to talking about cute girls and pretty dresses with you, knowing you are as you are? How can I lean close and tell you to play mafia games with me, knowing you as you are? How can I go on living? It's too much to bear.

In other news:

I am placing a bounty on my own head. The first mafia to successfully N0 me henceforth gets a 1000 word handwritten story from me. This count is doubled to 2000 words if it's in a main game. The succeeding mafia will be granted a 20 word prompt of their choosing.

44A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Five

Five

What do you have against houses, Luxxxiedear?

45A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 3 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Their walls are too... too...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum