Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 41]

151Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I said "either", not both.

152Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If mafia kills Alpaca, I will personally shot them all...

153Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ alca:

I said I'd prefer guns being tossed out during the early phases to get the game rolling and open it up, but I'm also not a fan of how everything has gotten so messy in the last 20 minutes.

I'm not going to swap off No Vote either way. Whether you want to vote me, katze, someone else, or yourself, or no one, that's fine. I trust you for now.

154Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PHASE END JFC GIVE ME A FEW MINS TO WRITE ROLLOVER

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

155Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 82293910

156Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

katze

katze

lsdkfhaspfsfosfoisdfok

157Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NIGHT ONE
"What in TARNATION?" says Officer Cowboy.

"Easiest case ever," says the LAWYER, walking away with a shiny new BULLETPROOF VEST.

"Pew pew. ;v;" says ALCASYNC, with exactly that phrasing.

"Jesus christ what kind of game have I created," says THE HOST.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 I0gN1wf

ALCASYNC faced litigation but was acquitted.

3M:8T

DAY TWO begins TUESDAY 7:00PM PST

158Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:lsdkfhaspfsfosfoisdfok

Luxaria wrote:
katze wrote:Town will lose the gun if you are town, and then that'll be that. Two birds, one stone.

Ask the freedombirdhosr. I confirmed this with her:

As soon as an action for a gun is sent in, no matter if you would die, it will go off. I based my assumptions off the idea that worst-case scenario and a town holding a gun gets NK'd, they'd still get their shots off that night if they used them. Which is also why I'm encouraging people to use their guns ASAP so we don't have guns floating around as ??? marks, and we know where the shots go and from whom, and we guarantee they go off instead of getting lost from disuse and dying.

159Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:"Easiest case ever," says the LAWYER, walking away with a shiny new BULLETPROOF VEST.

"Pew pew. ;v;" says ALCASYNC, with exactly that phrasing.

"Jesus christ what kind of game have I created," says THE HOST

I actually can't handle this right now.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

160Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I think I might need YoI therapy for awhile....

161Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Neat.

162Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Posting to confirm that I have two guns now. I have my own suspicions but would prefer it if thread could discuss their suspicious too so that we can decide as a group where these shots should go. ;v;

I want to do what Luxaria suggested which is to get a list of names but not confirm who I will be targeting from that list, to make it harder for mafia to coordinate their NK with the thread's choices. If people think I should hold onto one or both of the guns, that is fine too, though there are no guarantees that I will survive through the night. ;v;

163Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 pm

katze

katze

Luxaria wrote:
katze wrote:lsdkfhaspfsfosfoisdfok

Luxaria wrote:
katze wrote:Town will lose the gun if you are town, and then that'll be that. Two birds, one stone.

Ask the freedombirdhosr. I confirmed this with her:

As soon as an action for a gun is sent in, no matter if you would die, it will go off. I based my assumptions off the idea that worst-case scenario and a town holding a gun gets NK'd, they'd still get their shots off that night if they used them. Which is also why I'm encouraging people to use their guns ASAP so we don't have guns floating around as ??? marks, and we know where the shots go and from whom, and we guarantee they go off instead of getting lost from disuse and dying.

Yeah my problem isn't that even if the action is sent it's over-ridden (which it's not via freedombirdhoser). My problem is that if the person who has the gun and isn't bulletproof anymore isn't fast enough, then there goes our townie and our gun goes to who knows where.

164Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:15 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

sorry I wasn't around, I was in a lot of pain and then I slept and I just woke up I'll catch up later

165Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A few people have asked me this now but there is no way to block a gunshot except with a bulletproof vest.

If Han shoots Greedo and Greedo shoots Han, both will get hit no matter who shot first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum