Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 41]

331Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:58 pm

katze

katze

It wasn't just what you said?? There were other factors that came into play and I thought I made that clear by quoting other people and using their words and actions to explain my reasoning, as one would do in a game of mafia.

332Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:-Lux questioned me being mafia rather early on without much of a reason in general.
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t269p225-paw-enforcement-night-two#30639

333Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:00 pm

katze

katze

I explained that part already.

334Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo I'm all for people battling it out but reminder that, like lawsuits, rights and disobedience, conversation in here should be kept civil.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

335Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

And I explained mine.

I have four hours to figure out who I am shooting.

336Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 pm

katze

katze

There's a few options you can take here.
If you think I'm mafia, then shoot me. You'll get your answers and so will the rest of town.
If you think I'm town, just a misguided one, then shot me if you think i'm hindering the rest of town. If you don't think I'm hindering the rest of town, then don't shoot me.

I'm fine with whatever is chosen if it helps town.

This is talking to both Lux and Tiki, btw.

337Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well. Was kinda thinking your eventual flip might give insight anyway. Either my funny feelings were right, or Lux is playing her best game as a Mafia ever.

That was even before things started getting kinda awkward. Heh.

338Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You'll be really surprised to know I never once even considered shooting you at the start of the phase.

The only time I've considered shooting you was when I started to get frustrated and felt the disruption was getting to me, but I wasn't going to do that because A) That's not a good reason to shoot someone for a multitude of reasons; B) I still was and am not even sure of your alignment; and C) I'm not about to advocate shooting+lynching a person contributing in an active way unless I have damning evidence. If I did shoot you, it'd be solely because I think it's the best way to gather information for the game. Which it might be. Who knows.

If Tiki wants to shoot you, that's his prerogative. Mine is too clouded to figure that out right now.

Yes, you have no reason to believe anything I'm saying because it's all behind the scenes and who knows what I'm really doing. I get that. I'm still telling the truth.

339Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:36 pm

katze

katze

Well alright. I will let you all know that I'm gonna be gone soon and probably for the rest of the night until after rollover. So if I don't respond to anything in a timely fashion, it's because I'm afk.

340Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That's fair

341Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't know where to begin with figuring out who I want to shoot.

Katze: I'm not going to touch this with a ten-foot pole. Enough has been said. I'm only going to shoot her if I think we stand more to gain by seeing A) Katze without killproof and B) Katze's alignment flip. I don't want to try figuring out if she is mafia or misguided town right now, so this is where my thoughts end. From a practical standpoint, it is useful to see her alignment to clear that question up--and some would say the same for me. All the same, ten-foot pole.

Mr. Gerbear: So far, Gerry has made a few comments on the matter of how the mechaincs work re: guns/killproofs. He has expressed willingness to be shot, lynched, or otherwise killed to reveal alignment. The only person he has commented on in any capacity is me, saying once as a joke(?) that I might be mafia, and then following katze's posts re-affirming that idea. He appears uncertain if he will provide a list of reads. This is all we know of Gerry. Why do you think I am mafia and has that changed? Does any else even stand out to you?

Aeiou: She's been middling in activity, but I do think she's done well to voice opinions, thoughts, and make some suggestions or probing statements. I can see concerns on her from others, but I also tend to have a soft-spot for Vowels (after she got mislynched so often last year). She is not cleared one way or the other, but I appreciate her input. Shooting her would solely be for information from the aftermath. It's at this point I acknowledge that shooting people has a weird effect  of arming people in this game, at least for now, and that the sequence of lynching and killing affects the value of that gun. Either way, Aeiou has consistently been "Her thoughts are interesting, and I'd give her a gun, but I'm not sure when."

ezzelin: She's been on/off with activity, mainly dropping by once to offer thoughts. To keep it simple: I agree with some things she's said, but others I'm iffy on. This is mostly with regards to her treatment of giving two guns to people, but she has also explained it and I can see where she is coming from. For the most part, I don't have a solid read on her, which makes me want to remove her killproof to see what happens as a result. She's only briefly commented on a few people, but I found most of it reasonable. Obviously I was biased at the time @ her thought of giving katze two guns because I felt she would kill me, and I had no way to be sure katze wasn't mafia, and that katze wouldn't then get taken out for it, thus possibly losing two active towns for nothing.

Mr. Alice: I've felt a bit bad for Blaire because I know what works and what doesn't work for her, and the recent pages are not helpful. She made a passing comment at Dylan, and Dylan mentioned her in return. She's commented on voting procedure, which did feel a bit out of place to me. All the same, I'd rather get an opportunity to let Blaire try and talk. I'm not opposed to shooting her so she can let actions speak.

Tiki the Troll: has been sick. I realize this impacts his ability to contribute. He also has a gun, so me shooting him would kill him. We don't know if the mafia will kill him or not, or what we'd gain from that. He's stated intentions to shoot Ninfia and then katze, after he said Ninfia felt more town-erring. Given thread climate, these are not unreasonable. I'm curious who else stands out to him.

Ninfia: Largely AFK at the start, but did a big post recently. Dylan did mention her in a fashion that really stood out to me as being unusual. This is not fair to her, of course, if she is town and linked into it, for the same reason that katze mentioning the same for me is hard for me to deal with. I place a lower focus on this, but more importantly I have tried to figure out if there was suitable circumstance in thread to back these thoughts up. At the time, I also felt Ninfia felt more passive in a town way, and I recall 1-2 others feeling the same(?). I guess it's not impossible. Her recent reads felt a reasonable response, and I'm curious to see how she follows up them given thread activity. I planned to shoot Ninfia at the start of the phase. Now I am not so certain.

Rasei: She has long work hours and a broken keyboard. This complicates things. She has had moments that felt town!Rasei to me, and others that felt mafia!Rasei. Notably her approach at the start felt like mostly typical Rasei, and her frustration at Dylan was an interesting interaction--I feel it was more likely to be genuine than not. The main mafia!Rasei moments are her propensity to sound active by cheering on notable town, but she also gets very concerned of this while town, too. Hm.

That's everyone that's not me, though I will admit I actually did consider shooting myself.

I'll post this, then grab something I want to reference, and then make a final post of "The people I will probably shoot, pending peer review". I'll probably sent the shot in at least an hour before rollover so poor Kiyo has time to write.

342Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Because I always get frustrated when I die how my reads then fall from public knowledge, here are alcasync's last thoughts before she was killed:

She was not inclined to shoot Luxaria, katze, Rasei, and Ninfia.
She was willing to target drandahl for information on alca, Luxaria, Mr. Gerbear or Mr. Alice, Rasei, and Ninfia.
Mr. Gerbear would shed information on alcasync, Mr. Alice, and drandahl.
Mr. Alice would shed information on alcasync, drandahl, and Mr. Gerbear.
No reads on Tiki the Troll, Aeiou, or ezzelin.
Later said she felt drandahl was mafia--which she acted on, and he was. alca is the real MVP.
Later said she was somewhat suspicious of Tiki the Troll because his posts didn't seem pro-town.
She was not that suspicious of Mr. Alice and had no idea why.
Does not necessarily think Rasei is mafia, but understands suspicions on her.
Does not think katze is mafia.

If I were to put these to a scale, alca's concerns from highest to least:
drandahl
(Tiki the Troll)
(Tiki the Troll), (Aeiou), (ezzelin), Mr. Gerbear, Ninfia, Rasei(?)
Rasei(?)
Luxaria(?)
Luxaria(?), Katze, (Mr. Alice)

I put (?) by my name since she seemed to trust me, but also naturally had reservations. Which I get since I felt the same about her. People in parentheses are instances where she didn't seem as certain where they'd go in relation to others, or could not explain it.

Since then, ezzelin, Ninfia, and Aeiou have posted more concrete thoughts, though are still inactive. Tiki has tried to offer himself as useful and has received a gun so we can see what he's up to a little bit more.

So obviously I'm not going to use this as a firm guide since she died on N1 and didn't have time to consider new developments in thread. But I will keep it in mind, and this also gives me a little more confidence in the people I was thinking of shooting. These people are:

Mr. Gerbear, ezzelin, Aeiou.

Rasei is out of the picture for me until she can fix her keyboard or enough has transpired in thread that we need to look at her some more. I've covered katze. Mr. Alice is someone I wouldn't mind seeing what she and the thread would do if shot, but I'd rather have her in a phase with voting first, especially since she wants that. I'm comfortable ignoring Ninfia for now until she posts more thoughts. I think there's the most to gain from those three being shot. If we felt like killing Tiki, I could also shoot him. I don't know if that's really been discussed yet, plus we don't have any way of knowing what mafia's plan is and if they're already doing it.

So, pending thread opinions, those are my proposed options: I will probably shoot one of Mr. Gerbear, ezzelin, Aeiou.

343Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Shoot me tbqh. I don't think either ezz or vowels are mafia, but also only for vague feelingy reasons

344Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Do you have any other thoughts or answers you might be able to provide?

345Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Not really. So I can see why it's a good idea to shoot me lol at least then y'all'd be sure I'm not mafia. I still don't have a good enough length of time to prepare any better spec *shrug* The best info you'd get out of me right now, objectively, is my alignment as revealed on death.

Seriously tho it's just feelingy things right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum