Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 41]

316Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Well. I was aimed at Ninfia.
Looking at Katze now, though.

Explain why.

Some off feelings. Including the back and forth between them and you.

And becasue of what I said. Just before you posted an entire novella.

317Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Funny-10

318Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

poses and sticks leg out hi my name is blaire im 57 and i like very short walks on the beach and i have no diddly darn clue what to think of anything

these kinds of games have always been confusing to me i just cant deal without more role powers man

319Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That's fair. That comment stood out to me as well.

I'm having trouble figuring out even my gut reads because so much of my attention keeps getting called back to the same topic, and I can't tell if the insinuators are mafia or misguided town as a result. My expectations are that low these days.

I'm so tired.

320Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:That's fair. That comment stood out to me as well.

I'm having trouble figuring out even my gut reads because so much of my attention keeps getting called back to the same topic, and I can't tell if the insinuators are mafia or misguided town as a result. My expectations are that low these days.

I'm so tired.

I have the same concern. honestly.

and i wish i could be asleep too. but tiki's gotta work.

and in murica we work when sick. because using sick pay to take time off when you need it is just being lazy.

and unamerican

edit: n' i ain't no commie

321Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You're right. You're an illegal immigrant.

322Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:10 pm

katze

katze

Ah, I'm sorry that I thought more on my thoughts of whether or not mafia would kill someone in the night??? Isn't that a part of learning and understanding? Working out reasons as to why things would happen? I suddenly feel like I'm, aha, bad for making these realizations. It would also be more helpful, in the future, if you were thinking these reasons already, to try and explain them in this way? Because i'm gonna be real with you for a second here: I'm dumb on the uptake. Just plain and simple. I need to be told bluntly things because I just do not get it when people insinuate things. Why didn't you just put those examples up the first time you were trying to get me to understand your thought process? And now you're frustrated again because I'm slow on understanding. I dunno. I don't like this.

Also, to reiterate everything. Yes, there are options that mafia can take on whether or not they should shoot someone who is no longer bulletproof. But at that current moment in time, I hadn't done anything to make people suspect me. People were willing to give me a gun. It would be in mafia's best interest, at that time, to kill me like the did alca.

That's not to say it would ALWAYS be like that and to think that one idea forever being the standard is kind of silly. Because yes, if someone made themselves look BAD in front of town, it would be in mafia's best interest to not shoot them and go for someone else, but I thought that was common sense. ??????????????

So that's why it's odd to me for you to keep going on and on wondering what mafia would do. Unless you're mafia and you're trying to set me up and that was your plan from the very beginning. //STROKES CHIN THOUGHTFULLY.

As for Ninfia, in the last game, she was literally never there and I really had a problem with it then, too. It uh... actually hurt mafia as a team in that game and made it very very difficult to play or do anything. If Ninfia is town, it does the same thing. If Ninfia is mafia, it IS THE SAME THING. It makes the game very hard to play, no matter what side she's on. I do feel like she's town, however that doesn't mean she gets to sit back and not say things. And she has said things recently.

Please tell me again why ideas and reasons and opinions are not allowed to change again? I'm really not getting why that's not an okay thing because it feels like, at the current moment, people are thinking that if your opinion changes or if you suddenly understand something, you're uh... malicious.

323Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:You're right. You're an illegal immigrant.

Trolls are covered under the fantasy, romance, and mythological equality (FRAME) act of 1972, thank you very much

i was born here, n' i gonna be buried here

my blood is red, my scalera are white, n' my skin is blue

'cause i'm as 'murican as it gets, baby

ps: this took way too much brain power for such a dumb string of jokes

edit: oh hi katze
eh. it's nothing personal. just the way some things you've saif have been phrased strike me as funny.
kinda like how my head feels right now. so that could be part of it.
plus...no strong feelings about anyone else right now.
n' opinions are allowed to change. just look at how often mine do in any given game.
*shrugs...then collapses to the floor*

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

324Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:19 pm

katze

katze

btw anybody is allowed to respond to my posts. They are not solely targeted at any one person. Um...

325Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:Ah, I'm sorry that I thought more on my thoughts of whether or not mafia would kill someone in the night??? Isn't that a part of learning and understanding? Working out reasons as to why things would happen? I suddenly feel like I'm, aha, bad for making these realizations

You say this, but you ended that same post with:

katze wrote:And I don't understand why. It only makes sense they'd get rid of someone so easy of a target. They did it to Alca. That's some definitive proof right there.

I have absolutely no clue what parts are you just saying things and not really thinking about what you're saying, or what is you having realizations, or what is you possibly trying to spin a narrative (from a mafia perspective, for example). All I know is that I have tried to explain a simple concept and met a lot of pushback on it throughout the game. Thus...

katze wrote:It would also be more helpful, in the future, if you were thinking these reasons already, to try and explain them in this way? Because i'm gonna be real with you for a second here: I'm dumb on the uptake. Just plain and simple. I need to be told bluntly things because I just do not get it when people insinuate things. Why didn't you just put those examples up the first time you were trying to get me to understand your thought process?

Luxaria wrote:I also explained the primary frustration is that your entire reason for going after me is that I so much as said I was willing to put a lynch on you, which then led to you not understanding what I was saying and town's coordination crashed at the end of D1, and then you continued to not understand it, and now here we are. It's cool, I understand how you work now and I'll tailor my approach to make it easier for you in the future.
Luxaria wrote:It's cool, I understand how you work now and I'll tailor my approach to make it easier for you in the future.
Luxaria wrote:make it easier for you in the future

So to that:

katze wrote:But at that current moment in time, I hadn't done anything to make people suspect me. People were willing to give me a gun. It would be in mafia's best interest, at that time, to kill me like the did alca.

How can I make this more clear.

How can I explain this to you in a way that will make more sense than the ways I have continuously made clear to you in the past, going so far as to even quote patron saint alcasync who had a similar assessment that you, in fact, were of neutral-standing in the thread and thus, according to the probable scenarios outlined above, in a position where you were less likely to be killed outright while still having a gun that, in theory, had a maximal chance of providing pro-town returns--while additionally being a person in thread with active contribution that seemed neither scummy nor necessarily definitively pro-town, meaning your lack of killproof produces an opportunity where mafia has to evaluate the weight of showing an alignment, not killing you if you're mafia or they're setting you up, or proceeding with any other action thus revealing more of their intentions, which is then coupled with your actual gun that you can fire as a way to show your intentions and thoughts and reads, all the while having the optimal odds of survival from a quantitative perspective.

In other words, D1 thoughts:
1. Katze is active.
2. Katze is not-scum, not-town.
3. Katze sounds more pro-town, might be trustworthy.
4. Katze better chance to not die.
5. Katze no-killproof makes mafia respond.
6. Katze gun helps reads on Katze.
7. Katze gun is more pro-town than not.

1. Alcasync is active.
2. Alcasync is not-scum, more pro-town.
3. Alcasync is trusted.
4. Alcasync has a strong chance of dying.
5. Alcasync gun is more pro-town than not.

katze wrote:So that's why it's odd to me for you to keep going on and on wondering what mafia would do

Then why the fuck are we playing this game?

326Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 pm

katze

katze

Lets also remember that at the time, it seemed only reasonable that mafia would *kill me if given the option* like they did with alca. Unless it was a ploy, if you are mafia, to set me up from the beginning. Which is also to say, in the future, they could set me up. I don't understand why this is so difficult. I don't want to talk about this anymore.

327Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That makes two of us.

328Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm

katze

katze

Also if you're not mafia, then boy oh boy is this ever quite the thing, but I've just yet to be swayed into thinking that you are not mafia. I mean. I'm sorry?

329Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have never in history seen someone so concerned that I was trying to get them killed or frame them as mafia when I never even once tried to posit that they were mafia. I literally trusted you more than I trusted most of the thread other than alcasync.

What the actual fuck.

330Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm

katze

katze

Wow okay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum