Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 41]

436Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh right I forgot that rule! It never worked out like this. So gerry has the only gun and is the only one without bulletproof. Hmm

437Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I am both vulnerable and powerful. I represent the duality of man... or maybe bear?

438Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Better not be a bear

439Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I am AMERICAN

440Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

make it count, dude!

i'd highly recommend not shooting lux though, mostly because holy shit she's been trying to deive so much discussion and without her town would be pretty fucked???? even if she's maf, she helping town a lot though like damg

441Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

That's really counterintuitive tho if she's maf, she's definitely not been helping town?? And if anyone's done anything concretely anti-town, it's her because she killed tiki.

If I don't shoot Lux, then who?

442Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:40 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Alice wrote:even if she's maf, she helping town a lot though like damg
Like how?
She advocated stripping of more killproofs over doubling up on shots, which gives us less control over deaths and arguably brings us less info but more guns.
At the same time, while advocating that, she shot tiki, and spreading out the guns according to her plan effectively brought us two town down - same as if we gave two guns to someone, and they doubled up on their shot and shot a townie while mafia shot them.
She spent like three phases stuck in the same misunderstanding with katze. How helpful was that? It wasn't.
Where is the "helping town" part? Just because someone talks a lot, that doesn't automatically mean they're helping town.

Also like, honestly, the goal of the game is to eliminate maf. We're not going to win if we keep them alive just because we feel they've been helpful even if they're maf.

443Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:47 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Actually, that whole post just rubs me the wrong way. Why in the heck would you ask to not shoot someone with a reason such as "even if she's maf, she's been helping". Like???? If she is maf, we need to lynch her or we're going to lose, no matter how much "helping" she's been doing.

I mean, ok #justblairethings
but ???

444Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:51 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey guys just a heads up that I am at work a day and will not be able to post much till after 6pm est.

Ezz basically said what I was thinking re:lux tho, so. Idk man shooting her is what I would feel most comfortable with at the moment.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

445Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Blaire, Lux still has bullet proof so even if Gerry shoots her the mafia would still have to NK her. So if Lux is maf she'd still be alive for next day phase anyway. (responding to the even if lux is maf youd like her to stick around, unfortunately only town lux would die in this situation, so maf lux would still be around)

Im somewhat holding off on person spec for rn because I want to see what this rollover is like and who dies. Tbh since everyone has bulletproof still I think it'll be interesting no matter who you shoot with such little info. So I think you should go with your gut. Also even though I'd hate for town!lux to die it would also clear some air and at this point maybe provide the most info? So there's that???

446Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

447Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

it's a wild blaire! would you care to share any reads you might have with us?

448Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

......rasei and ezz......

hmmm...... e ~ e

hMMMMMM........(idk this is just a shitty hunch not really based on anything besides my hungry gut)

449Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Just got off work. Trying to catch up while I walk home. Work is a bitch because someone didn't show up and the delivery didn't arrive until two hours after I was suppose to leave. I work almost double what I schedule D to work

450Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh no that really sucks, im sorry that happened to you D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum