Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampires win! COTN

+7
high seraph
Sammiya
drandahl
Rasei
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

181Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Slay me? Perhaps. But my kind will survive...

Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Dracula-2

182Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

The Stakes .

drandahl~ VI

high seraph~ I

nautilus~ drandahl

Luxaria~ drandahl

alcasync~ drandahl

Rasei~ drandahl

drandahl~ high seraph

Sammiya~ drandahl

high seraph~ drandahl

Once again the villagers debated on what to do. Now they knew they could no longer rely on the monster hunter, they would have to take care of their problems themselves.

They turned on drandahl. Remembering the words of the monster hunter they grabbed onto drandahl and brought out their slaughtering stake. drandahl showed surprising strength by throwing off the villagers who grabbed them. However, more villagers came and drandahl was unable to escape from all of them.

One of the villagers drove a stake straight into drandahl's heart. Unlike when the villagers had plunged the stake into Kotakia's heart, no blood spurt came forth. Instead drandahl burst into flames. Soon there was nothing left of drandahl but ash.

drandahl was staked. They were a vampire.

The ratio is now 4:1:1.

Night 3 starts. There is no full moon (90% chance).

183Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Bless.

Also I am totally okay with being investig'd, actually, if alcasync remains alive later in the game. I'm also willing to become lynch fodder later on because at this point I think my lack of activity (unless mafia decides to leave me alone until when I'm free again) is actually more detrimental to the town than positive, and I'd prefer the game to be as clear as possible.

I feel like drandahl was trying to hardcore buddy me and drag me down with him (see: Kotakia telling people to avoid going after Rasei in her death post in an attempt to link her with the mafia in her dying breath here, which Kiyoko promptly used as fodder for her defense), and I... actually thought it was kind of weird lmao which is why I pointed out the difference between myself and Rasei when I was literally just "okay, what do, plan here, I'll follow it?", haha. His response to me mentioning that weird blip really makes me think as such, too.

Finally: If the squatter squatted on someone on n0 that is currently alive (so not drandahl, Kiyoko, AliceofOz, or Kotakia) and found that the player left their house for whatever reason on night 1, then I think it'd be prudent for them to reveal it at some point in the offchance that they do get killed since that person should be the Lord Vampire and whoever sent in the kill on Kiyoko.

Anyone else that can leave the house is either dead (Kiyoko, I guess maybe Alice can leave houses to investigate, can the squatter squat in their own home probably not, and I don't think the mayor can leave), or alcasync (who couldn't act on night 1 anyways due to no full moon, so she wouldn't have left the house).

If not, squatter, please stay quiet for now until you squat a result because if you got no squat results (no one left the house) that could be indicative of whoever didn't send in the kill or a town who can't act during the night phase. Visiting is kind of irrelevant because visits are anonymous and all of the town visiting roles that don't result in the immediate death of the person visited are dead except for the squatter.

184Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:22 am

alcasync

alcasync

Nothing against your post, nautilus, but I feel like "willingness to be investivig'd" doesn't really mean much anymore since it's unlikely there will be another full moon before the game is over. I also don't really know if squatter will be able to help, because if I were the mafia, I'd send the non-lord vampire to submit all the NKs because they're the more umm, expendable one? But I do agree with your idea! Squatter should share info if they found a vampire, and should stay quiet if not, unless we want to go for the everyone claims anyway strategy.

That said, if the remaining mafia is nautilus, I'm pretty sure nautilus knows who all the power roles are by now anyway. (If the remaining maf is someone else, I'm not sure if anyone else has been paying attention enough to catch all the hints.) So actually... if the remaining mafia is someone too busy to follow the thread closely, then we benefit by not claiming because they might fire into the dark and hit a vanilla townie. I guess.

I would honestly really like to hear from Rasei and Sammiya. I know they're both kind of busy, but I've wanted to hear their thoughts on the game thus far for two phases now, so umm... ;v;

Everyone, but especially Rasei and Sammiya, who do you think the final mafia is? If you had to rank all the players from least to most suspicious, what would your list look like?

185Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sorry, lost track of time, so I'll make this a bit quick.

I'll admit that I'm having a lot of trouble getting a solid read on Rasei and Sammiya just because they haven't really posted or contributed all that much other than a few votes. While I think it was effective at the time, at this point the "let's force a tie" does cause problems because no one really deviated from the plan except to voice complaint. This makes it difficult to really judge alliances. Off the top of my head, Drandahl repeatedly criticized it, as did High Seraph. I can't remember right this second if Nautilus did, though I think she found it overall worthwhile. Rasei and Sammiya did not comment much on it.

As far as Nautilus goes, I will admit I'm a bit biased because I just played a game with her as mafia, and I'm detecting a lot of the same tone in these posts. That said, as mafia she did her best to masquerade as town, so this could also be her town persona. However, her posts have followed the same formula: Comment on activity on her end, agree with the prominent town players, pose some comments that aren't altogether relevant, and break them up with a few light-hearted remarks.

I say "aren't altogether relevant" largely due to some of her recent posts. The last one in this thread strikes me as rather funny. Saying she's willing to be investivig'd is a comment that earns her some trust, but as Alca points out, it's unlikely we'll hit another full moon phase before the game ends. From my perspective, it reads sort of like an empty gesture to garner good faith.

I'm also not sure if I agree with the sudden focus on the squatter right now. I think the only way it would be beneficial is if the squatter were squatting a player that wasn't Alcasync or myself, since we're the most confirmed non-vampires right now. If the squatter were, say, Rasei, and she happened to be able to clear anyone between High Seraph, Nautilus, and Sammiya, then it would be useful because it narrows the pool down to two remaining players. If the squatter had seen anyone go out of the remaining six players (four, not including Alca and themself), then they probably would have spoken by now since that would be the vampire.

Hm, I'm running out of time, so my thoughts are jumbled, but to conclude with High Seraph... it's strange. He gave me quite a few alarming tells earlier with his reaction to various things, and then Drandahl immediately voted for him after he knew Alcasync investivig'd him. What would this mean? We kind of haven't brought up that vote since Drandahl died, which makes me think they might have intended to sweep Seraph's alignment out of consideration because he was used as a way to try and buy Drandahl's life. Drandahl knew Alca would claim, so what was he hoping to do? If High Seraph dies, maybe him being mafia would vindicate Drandahl--but Alcasync knew who she hit, unless they planned to kill her, but she'd still effectively have 48 hours to claim and say that Drandahl was mafia.

Without slipping into the mind game aspect, it seems unlikely that High Seraph is mafia.

Scum list, from least to worst (excluding Alca; she's confirmed wolf):
High Seraph
Rasei / Sammiya / Nautilus

I want to put Nautilus as most scummy, but that might not be fair since she has tried to contribute and I could be misreading. I really hope we can hear more from Rasei and Sammiya.

Lastly... I have no idea who mafia will kill. I feel like Alca might be a safe bet, but they'd lose their extra vote since the vampire lord is still up. I might be good, but me dying reveals my role and makes things easier on town. I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I guess we'll see in a moment.

186Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Stealth had kept the squatter alive so far. Unfortunately stealth wasn't enough to hide them from the vampire lord's superior senses. Seeking vengeance for the death of their companion the lord struck quickly.

They snuck up on the sneak. Before the squatter was even aware the vampire was there, a cold hand powerful hand clamped tight over their mouth. Seconds later the squatter felt fangs pierce their neck, and felt all strength leave their body. Unable to resist the squatter just stayed hunched in their dark hiding place as they felt their life leaving them through their neck.  

Luxaria was killed. They were the squatter. They were human.

The ratio is now 3:1:1.

Day 4 starts.

187Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ummm... so I've been sitting on this post for a long time.

It's MYLO.

I'm really, really frustrated that the rest of town isn't really participating. ;n;

So I'm just going to say that I think high seraph is the mayor, and that's why he had a big reaction when someone placed a vote on him on D1. He also suggested the mayor not participate in risky voting behavior, and in line with that, his only vote was on drandahl during a phase when it was pretty obvious drandahl was the vampire.

So it's down to Rasei, Sammiya and nautilus.

This has been bothering me for a while but when Luxaria said the same thing I was thinking, I figured it wasn't just me.

nautilus's behavior is really, really, really similar to the last game down to being willing to be investigated, which might seem like a pro-town statement except that it means nothing because even if tomorrow night were a full moon, if we mislynch today then the ratio is 2:1:1 and my redirect would lose the game for town (and for me) anyway.

I also have a weird gut feeling that Kiyoko was killed because mafia thought she was investigative, and Kiyoko voted for nautilus and then switched to drandahl on D1.

So. I feel really bad voting the only other player actively participating based on nothing but my own gut feelings, but... there is no information for me to go on otherwise since the other players aren't posting much? ;v;

vote: nautilus

At the very least, this will force nautilus to pick an alternate lynch target.

188Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

High Seraph is NOT the mayor. I am. Which is why I refused to participate in the tie idea on the first day phase.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

189Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Sorry, trying to gather my thoughts. Feeling sick tonight, and honestly taking care of kids is pretty tiring, particularly when they have several arguments a day and tend to be fairly distracting in wanting to talk/pester with questions.

Alca's a wolf, but I really don't have a feel for high seraph or Rasei. Nautilus feels a bit townish, but with Luxaria's points, and alcas it feels pretty... odd at the same time. I dunno why High Seraph urged me to not engage in risky voting besides maybe figuring it was the wisest given how the tie system seemed to be working and how mayor power works.

190Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh okay! That resolves a lot of questions I had. Thank you for showing up, Sammiya.

unvote, vote: high seraph

nvn

I'm still suspicious of nautilus though.

191Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 am

high seraph

high seraph

Lmao I never said I was the Mayor. I've known for a while that Sammie is the Mayor. After the tied lynch, the only people who didn't vote were me and Sammie, and Sammie's vote came just a while after I suggested "mayor pls don't vote". That's why I brought up those different scenarios for the lynch result AND said that I believed the result was uninfluenced by the mayor. When alca started going about "high seraph is a power role" I didn't say anything bc it didn't hurt anyone at the time, and even worked to my advantage tbh, as the "everyone claim" strategy was never really an option to me, as a vanilla player. It's useless because the last vampire is just gonna claim vanilla too, and then we're back to square one.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote: nautilus. It's really just between Rasei and nautilus now. I don't have much of a defense to offer tbh, but alca don't forget that I was in your less-likely-to-be-mafia list AND about drandahls tunneling a little before he died? I've had a history of not voting in this thread, I could have just abstained but I helped u guys lynch him in an effort to avoid vampire lord's voting influence.

And tbh I don't really understand how me not being the mayor makes me suspicious enough to warrant a vote lmao?? Lets look at the bigger picture here, I shouldn't be under fire because alca claimed in my place, incorrectly.

192Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:12 am

alcasync

alcasync

Thank you, high seraph! I was mostly voting you so you would say something. Remember that my vote doesn't even count in this game.

unvote, vote: Rasei

193Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm town.

Sorry for not being on the last few days, but class started for me. At my current schedel I leave house at 8am and get back home about 10:30ishpm four days of week. This is mostly likely be my last mafia game for the next 5 weeks.

My scummist list is like this:
Myself; Alpaca; Sammy (Mostly because I got the feeling she was mayor back when I was bugging her to vote on Day 2.)
High Seraph
Nautilus

I'm feeling like either High Seraph or Nautilus is the vampire.

Vote:Nautilus

Last edited by Rasei on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding vote)

194Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:39 pm

alcasync

alcasync

unvote

Remember that all town (or at least one town + mayor with the other town abstaining) need to vote for the same person or else mafia will be able to control the lynch.

195Vampires win! COTN - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I guess I'll go along with Rasei and High Seraph and Vote: nautilus
Sorry I haven't been much help in general, though, klgrkl. ORz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum