Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

106TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Okay, that makes sense. I'm okay with assuming Rasei is town until I hear evidence otherwise. I'll save my vote until after Kiyoko replies about SSD though.

107TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to go ahead and go to bed. It's almost 11 here and I usually have to wake up at 5:30 to get in the shower, and then leave the house at 7:50. See yall after roll over.

108TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Rasei: Nope, it's some other SSD, though that's a pretty great SSD too.

@nautilus and Lucaseraph: Are either of you SSD-senpai? If not, I'll assume it's Pan.

@SSD-senpai: notice me please

I'm still holding off until I hear from SSD-senpai but I am also okay with voting Lucaseraph today, since I'm willing to trust alca if alca trusts Rasei.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

109TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:11 am

nautilus

nautilus

Sorry for the delay in posting; I've been busy and also attempting a futile attempt to fix my sleep schedule, which does not appear to be working.

Anyways, welcome back alpaca!! ;_; I’m glad you’re back to the land of the living and not the dead. And you brought a lot of information for us to parse through, too. :O

re: jailer; I mentioned earlier that I feel like the jailer could go either way, though the protective half of the jailer role is pretty worthless for mafia unless there’s a vigilante on the town side. I’d probably reason that the jailer would be town because assuming there's no vigilantes in this game, why not have a stunning role instead ...? I don’t rule out the possibility that the jailer could be mafia since it certainly isn’t impossible, but I’ve been running on Occam’s razor for 95% of this game and I’m not going to stop now.

re; possibilities for lynch: Hmm.

nautilus’ list:
AliceofOz
high seraph
Panpanpandy
Rasei

I think that Rasei’s role is fairly obvious by this point and I'm willing to let her slide for now. Please let me know if you want an elaboration on why I think this way ¯\(' _ ' )/¯

Pan hasn’t posted anything since game start, and presumably he’s been busy to the point where a replacement might be needed. I... there isn't anything particularly incriminating on Pan (or, well, any evidence proving he's town) outside of his inactivity. Admittedly for meta reasons I would feel a little bad lynching someone who might be replaced halfway through this phase?

This is a really terrible reason, I'm sorry, but I feel like it might monumentally suck if someone were to be plopped into the game in the middle/end of the phase while Pan was being voted on and then lynched. Even if Pan is mafia, there's also a second mafia member lurking around that we can focus on for the time being.

AliceofOz is… I’m of two minds here.

Her hesitance with respect to the lynch on Luxaria (the outcry when Kiyoko voted on Luxaria) and Luxaria’s unwillingness to vote for her are also interesting, which opens up the possibility that they could both be mafia team mates.

However, there have been valid counterpoints made with respect to AliceofOz: she evidently didn't send in the night kill, if Alice was town Luxaria probably didn't want Alice to seal the lynch on her, if Alice and Luxaria were both mafia she could've just piggybacked onto the no lynch vote Luxaria made and hoped that the RNG would be kind to them in a last ditch effort to save her, and so on. I also don't know AliceofOz or Luxaria very well, but I can believe Kiyoko's explanation of hesitance due to them being friends as well, as I presume Kiyoko knows them better than I do. So I'm willing to leave her alone for now.

This… leaves high seraph through process of elimination. Not committing to a vote yet since I want to see his reply to Rasei's vote and his opinions on who the lynch target should be, and unlike the last day phase it's still fairly early before rollover.

re: SSD: I’m not a solid state drive :( But no, I'm not SSD. Trope is two words long, not three.

re: Nicknames - Blaire works a lot better! It was just getting confusing because I kept wanting to shorten AliceofOz -> Alice, and Mr. Alice -> Alice, and ... D: Though I guess this is a moot point, because now Blaire is dead... If I refer to Alice in my posts, it's probably going to be AliceofOz.

@Kotakia: Just out of curiosity, if Pan is replaced, will it happen immediately or at the end of the phase?

110TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

immediately

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

111TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:01 am

nautilus

nautilus

J... just a reminder that it's about 2 hours to rollover. I'm going to be in and out (and possibly lurking on my phone), but I hope there's a bit more discussion before we head to rollover. :x

Also, late but @AliceofOz: No problemo! You can do it, I believe in you ;w;

112TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: high seraph

SSD-senpai is town (or at least appears as town), so if Lucaseraph is SSD, give me any word in the trope name and if it's correct I'll unvote you and vote... Pan, probably. If you're not SSD that leaves Pan as SSD and therefore town.

I think it's entirely possible for Pan to have logged in, sent a NK, and just not posted, so I don't buy the "This person is AFK and therefore has not acted at all" line of reasoning. If we're going full meta on this, Pan's status is not set to hidden so we can all see that Pan has been on the forum within the last 24 hours.

113TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

ok so drandahl never answered me does anyone know anyone willing to replace pan? he never even directly told me he couldn't play i had to message him to find out since he wasn't posting in thread and so he said yea he needed to be replaced so yeah.

Vote tally:

high seraph - II
AliceofOz - I

Rasei vs high seraph
Kiyoko vs high seraph
alcasync vs AliceofOz

Last edited by Kotakia on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

114TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:41 am

alcasync

alcasync

If all claims/hints in thread are accurate, both high seraph and Pan acted last night, if anyone is interested. One of them is town, and I believe the other one is mafia.

115TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If one of pan and high seraph is town then that means one of Rasei, nautilus and AliceofOz is the remaining mafia.

Barring miller shenanigans, I guess.

I guess out of those three, I'm most suspicious of is AliceofOz.

@Kotakia: Sorry, everyone I know who can play is either already playing, or won't respond to me either. D:

116TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: AliceofOz

One of high seraph and panpanpandy is SSD and is guaranteed town (or miller?) according to Kiyoko. If that's the case, and it can be resolved by waiting for one of them to claim their trope, then I'd rather wait until one of them posts.

It's kind of late in the phase and I don't expect anyone to follow my vote, but... ;v;

117TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I... that is valid reasoning.

I would be willing to change my vote (but not yet since I only get one vote change), and would like to hear other people's thoughts in light of the new information alca and I posted.

118TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I'm sorry, I'm not SSD-senpai. :c

I don't know who to vote for right now really. I think that most of us here have some reason to be believed as town:

Kiyoko - Gets first initials of other peoples' tropes and knows their alignments. Mr. Alice, who was her first senpai was revealed as town so her info seems accurate. It's a shame that SSD senpai is not replying though. I guess it must be either pan or high seraph, but both have been inactive. My vote would've depended on their answers but... rollover is almost here and I have nowho to pick halp.

Alcasync - Revealed as town already.

Rasei - Alca believes that Rasei's town through role reasons. Good enough for me~

So that leaves me, nautilus, pan (who is inactive so let's not focus here), and high seraph.

I don't think pan sent in a quick kill and then left ,because then Kotakia-sama wouldn't have any reason to look for a replacement if pan was still playing. I didn't send in the kill last night because I was jailed. Nautilus doesn't seem suspicious to me, so the closest candidate is high seraph.

BUT I feel like this is unfair since they've yet to post. I might hold off voting again like last time, but if I were pressured to vote it'd probably be for high seraph. ><;

119TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Huh.

I've been waiting for high seraph to counter Rasei's vote on him, but I wouldn't be against voting for AliceofOz. Assuming that this deadlock between Pan and high seraph can be broken based on trope claims & one of them is mafia and one of them is town, then I'd be all for leaving them for later so we can have a more directed lynch between the two of them later on. Even if Pan doesn't post, high seraph posting should be enough to determine which of the two is a solid state drive, and I don't think he'll be around to confirm his trope this close to rollover.

Outside of those two, the most ambiguous player to me is AliceofOz, so I'd be alright with voting her if we're leaving Pan and high seraph for later.

vote: AliceofOz

@Kotakia - I might know some people, and I can ask? I can't guarantee that they'll be willing to play but I can try.

120TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 8 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

please ask

Vote tally:

AliceofOz - II
high seraph - II

nautilus vs AliceofOz
Kiyoko vs high seraph
alcasync vs AliceofOz
Rasei vs high seraph

Sponsored content