Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

181TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Either way, I have to say, whoever mafia is, they've played very well this game. Good job maf, if you win, you deserve it.

I have an event to go to and I'm locked in anyway, so I'll see you all on the other side.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

182TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i mean i'm going to bed in an hour or two so yeah if you and alca lock in i'll end the phase in the morning if it's after i'm asleep.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

183TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going by what High Seraph said, and the fact someone DID kill Panpan.

I change my vote because I was going through my notes for the other mafia game, trying to figure out who was the mafia, when I realized I hadn't really been keeping up with the notes for this one. I started rereading the whole thread, and I noticed that there were some things I forgot. I think if I had read them yesterday, I would have jailed Alcasync last night.

It just the pattern of me following what she said to do, then a townperson dies the next day in a lynch makes me feel funny. I could be wrong and you are the mafia. I could be wrong and Kiyoko is the mafia.

184TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:54 am

alcasync

alcasync

I already explained my reasoning for voting AliceofOz but I guess it doesn't matter because Rasei's vote is already locked in.

I guess you could easily turn that reasoning around and say that, Rasei, if you believe that high seraph was a vigilante (and therefore that Pan was mafia), then you were the one pushing for a lynch on a townie two days in a row.

Umm nautilus, I want to respond to your posts but I'm really really tired. So I'm going to respond to just this part now and I'll reread the thread in the morning. ;v;

nautilus wrote:Could it also be that high seraph (as a reverse miller) or Rasei have sent it?

Umm but you asked me who I thought sent in the NK if high seraph was town, and if high seraph was town then he wouldn't have sent in the NK. Did I misunderstand your question?

In any case it's way past my bedtime but I'll come back before rollover to post and think about if I want to change my vote. Some things in thread are confusing me and I want a chance to think it over when I'm more awake. ;v;

185TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:45 am

Rasei

Rasei

But you voted first in both cases. My head really hurts right now, I'm confident that the mafia isnt the person the obvious choice. I'm going to go take a nap before I leave for work now.

186TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:58 am

alcasync

alcasync

I didn't though? You were the first to vote for high seraph on D2. If high seraph and AliceofOz were both town, then as mafia, I wouldn't have voted for AliceofOz. I would have just let all of you lynch high seraph. I voted AliceofOz because I thought that there was a 50% chance that high seraph was town and thought it might be worth waiting for him to clear that up, but I'm tired of explaining this when it doesn't matter anyways, since you can't change your vote and nautilus and Kiyoko already think I'm town.

nautilus, I have a few questions for you. If you're really a bomb, why didn't you say so earlier instead of waiting until I called you out on not claiming your role in self-defense? Especially when, as you said, a mislynch on you might cost town the game entirely.

Also, I'm sorry if you addressed this and I missed it, but what do you think happened to the SSD role, since both Kiyoko and I received reports of SSD being in the game?

187TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 am

Rasei

Rasei

But why pick the person that couldn't have sent in the nk? AliceofOz wad jailed and couldn't sent in the night kill.

I think the Nicknamer could put in a false name and role if investigated. That seem like a role somone called the Nicknamer would do.

188TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 pm

alcasync

alcasync

You're pushing suspicion really hard on me for an honest mistake. Again, if I were mafia and high seraph was town, then I would have just let high seraph get lynched instead of switching the lynch onto AliceofOz. You're also completely disregarding the fact that if I was mafia investigation, I wouldn't have claimed investigation and asked everyone to act on N0/N1. I would have just claimed my role was dying and coming back to life, and then only shared information with my team instead of to the whole thread.

I would be willing to change my vote to Rasei at this point for tunneling, but only if nautilus locks in first.

189TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, but if I lock in on Rasei what's there stopping you from locking on your vote on me after I lock into my vote, and then I'm the clear cut lynch?

Clearly you could vote on Rasei now and then I can sit around and do nothing until rollover, so I don't understand why you're waiting on it and wanting me to lock in my vote on Rasei. I have no qualms on lynching Rasei right now, but I see the game of chicken that you're playing with me.

unvote: Rasei, vote: alcasync

Dear Pennsylvania coin, I will take you out for dinner and give you champagne if you spare my life.

190TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

sorry for late rollover, internet died with this storm

vote tally:

alcasync - II
nautilus - II

The coin has spoken.

nautilus has been lynched! They were Faustian Rebellion! Who were they aligned with...?

3*:1*

191TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Ck5S7DA

192TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS GAME ANYMORE.

Though I guess that means nautilus wasn't a bomb after all.

193TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Well, if Rasei is mafia then I suppose it's game over. It was nice being town with you, Kiyoko.

194TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ok actually that was just for nautilus because she wanted to see the reactions. I told her I'd give 30 minutes (ala my fake ending in the historical character UPick on VDex)

It's actually

GAME OVER TOWN WIN!

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 GsSo5zs

but i'd really like to nominate nautilus for an achievement like 'put the team on my back' they played so well.

195TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 13 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

JESUS CHRIST DON'T DO THAT TO ME KOTAKIA

I'm crying.

nautilus, A+ game. It wasn't until the very last phase that I was sure you were mafia.

Okay now actually what the hell went on in that game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum