Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

196TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

But what happened those last few days?

Pan... actually never sent in an action the entire game (well, I did, but Kotakia granted me the ability to send in actions as Pan during Night 2). So basically it... wasn't a mafia of two. It was a mafia of one for the entire game because of the situation regarding Pan, and I basically handled everything from night kills to lynches. The google doc is just an unintelligible mess of me descending into cabin fever after N1.

Kiyoko was the night kill on N2, but it vanished into nowhere. I had high seraph pinned as a vigilante after their post about AliceofOz (though I think - more properly - he was a jack of all trades and had investigated Alice). Sorry high seraph for getting you lynched :(

The lynch on Alice was mostly strategic because I had her pinned as doctor, plus it kept seraph alive for the next phase to kill off a person or two.

Who was Sunny Sunshine Disposition?

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Latest?cb=20140621204551

So I wasn't lying when I said I did absolutely nothing all game. The only thing I did was submit the night kill on Mr. Alice, actually, but that was because I wasn't certain a replacement for Pan would come. I was SO certain alcasync could have seen me send in the night kill that I never claimed, though, and I was considering not sending in a night kill? But then I realized "ah, crap, but there's so many people alive and Kiyoko can keep clearing people I gotta kill someone".

It was weird because I would have claimed but I was absolutely certain alcasync was aware I had sent in the night kill and I would've screwed myself over. Hilariously, Kotakia and I had agreed that if I were to die before Pan, we'd just let Pan go on in a Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing scenario.

I don't really regret anything I did this game (though I will admit some of what I had said the final phase was really hammed up in a last-ditch attempt to throw people off of me I KEPT EDITING MY POSTS BECAUSE... they came off as really aggressive when I wasn't, really) but I won't be able to get a cool trophy for "You Missed One" :( but I don't care I'll just have a trophy in my heart I'm fairly certain I would have won had alcasync been lynched, but I guess the RNG always remembers and hates me, like it always has.

It's funny, because everyone was convinced Pan was some weird sleeper agent and I ended up being more suspicious than someone who had never submitted an action the entire game?????????? But I milked it and I was so, so, close man. If the RNG loved me more I'd have won.

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

197TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

ROLE LIST:

Alcasync – Unwanted revival
How… inconvenient! You’re here and alive! Again! How is that possible?! You will die N0, but will be revived at the start of D2. You will receive knowledge of all tropes that acted N0 and N1. You really are a pest!

Kiyoko – My sensors indicate that you want to tap that
You can see things that other people don’t. Like those googoo eyes that that player is making at that mafiosi. Wait what?! Every night you receive a message about a random trope’s alignment. You’re just so aware of everything going on. How can people not see that?

Rasei – Jerk With a Heart of Gold
God you are such an awful person on the exterior. But on the inside, you’re just a softie! That’s why every night you can protect a player of your choice (cannot be the same repeatedly and cannot be yourself). However, with your protection there is a price. The targeted player will be stunned as well as protected from all actions.

Sammiya – Constantly Curious
What’s that? Oooh! What’s that?! You just seem to have so many questions! Each night, you can investigate a player and find out their alignment. (NAIVE COP)

AliceofOz – Yandere
I love you… I’d do anything for you… You obsess over your item of affection so hard, you will never let anyone hurt them, not even themselves. On N0, pick a player and PM me their username. They will be your ‘dearest’. This player will have all actions normally pointed at them redirected to you. Alternatively, you may have one single kill instead.

High seraph – I just want to be normal
Man, wouldn’t being a regular person just be so much nicer than being special? Unfortunately, you’re very special. You have three abilities. You have one investigation, one protection, and one kill. Once they’re gone, you’re going to be very normal indeed.

Mr. Alice – Dark Reprise
That’s some uh… creepy piano music in the background there. Your aria is turning mad. You are lynchproof. Each time you are ‘lynched’, you will find out the trope and alignment of one random member.

Mafia:

Nautilus – Sunny Sunflower Disposition
You are just a giant ball of sunshine! That’s why, when your alignment is revealed, whether by detective or death, you will appear town.

Panpanpandy – The Nicknamer
You sure love changing things up and making things hip! Every other night you can come up with a cool, permanent nickname for another player in the game. This will be the only thing that shows up upon death or investigation.

Luxaria – Pull the Thread
My my, aren’t you such a little liar? But your thread of lies may soon unravel, so you are damage control mode. Every other night you can redirect Player X’s action to player Y. You are going to drag this lie out if it kills you.

OTHER INFO:

Up until maybe an hour before game start Mr. Alice was going to be the neutral with a win condition of survive as mafia because if they got lynched they would then become mafia. With the ratio I eventually realized 'bad idea' so turned them town lynchproof, but you can still see the direction I was going in the role PM.

AliceofOz protected Rasei instead of their 1 kill. But it didn't do much for them.

Lucas did get an investigation report on AliceofOz but... it's still sitting in my Outbox he never read it?

Sammiya never got the chance to be really naive cop which is sad.

Lucas is the only one who figured out that Luxaria was a buser.

If Nautilus had just claimed they were SSD things would've probably ended differently.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

198TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I WAS HONESTLY SO CONFUSED THE ENTIRE TIME AND FINALLY I WAS LIKE "SCREW THIS. I TRUST ALCA AND NOBODY ELSE IN THIS STUPID THREAD MY LIFE IS OVER I HATE EVERYTHING"

so... speaking of achievements, Kotakia, let me know when you have achievements finalized. You can either PM them to me and I'll do that official post in thread, or you can post them in thread yourself. I'll update the trophy rack accordingly.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

199TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I had a bunch of gifs prepared for mafia victory. I am sad now. Brb deleting them. I am going to go sit in a corner and cry. I hate being mafia. That's not who I am. I'M A GOOD PERSON. I'M A GOOD PERSON.

I will never be mafia again ;o;

200TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

nautilus wrote:Hilariously, Kotakia and I had agreed that if I were to die before Pan, we'd just let Pan go on in a Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing scenario.

we also had a 'weekend at pandy's' scenario planned b/c i could not find a replacement and it being such BS i was going to allow nautilus to work for pan but then pan died that night soooo it didn't matter. but puppet!pan would've been interesting. That is until nautilus died and it would've gone back to pan does nothing.

also originally pan was going to be changed to sunny sunflower disposition but that changed last minute as well.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

201TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Rasei
TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 JPfJyAa Guardian Angel
As a protective role, successfully save one town member from death.

Earned by high seraph
TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Etx8sJZ An Eye for an Eye
As a vigilante role, successfully kill one mafia member.

HONORARY MENTION

Earned by Sammiya but it doesn't count because she already has this one
TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Also an honorary mention to nautilus, who's been nominated for a not-yet-existing Carrying the Team achievement. I've created a post to discuss this potential achievement here and will happily reward it once we hammer out the details together.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

202TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also I updated everyone's stats. Everyone check to make sure your stats sheet is correct.

203TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:19 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Don't stress me out like that! /)n(\

For the record, I was never really considering switching my vote to Rasei. I think if nautilus had claimed SSD though, she would have won. Also sorry for doubting you, high seraph. In my defense, you made the most suspicious-sounding post...

I think this is the second game Kiyoko and I pushed a lynch on the final mafia with suspicion based around entirely wrong information.

That was a really fun game. Thank you for hosting, Kotakia! ;v;

204TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

IM SO SORRY FOR THAT STUPID POST OH MY GODDDDD

I literally got into such a panic when there was no nk and kiyo was jailed I literally Just slipped up and didnt see the big picture. I was also so certain that the mafia was pan and Rasei that I didn't spend a long time to consider nautilus, that is until everyone pointed out the multiple possibilities I had ignored and I was just like "ok omg I'm so effing dumb ofc its nautilus".

AND... about my investigation??? I never got your first pm, Kotakia!!! And the menu said "you have zero messages" so I never bothered checking, even after u sent it to me again. I just thought id click on it NOW and suddenly the second pm was there lmao

Well not that it would have mattered, since AOZ died that phase.

I'd just like to say that Kiyo's ability to play detective is so overwhelming. Pls teach me your ways kiyoko omg. And nautilus REALLY PLAYED A GG. Seriously, every post she made never gave me any sort of negative vibe up until I was about to get lynched.

Guys I really loved this game thank u so much, really <3 and I can't believe I got an achievementttt!!!!! I killed a mafiaaaaaaa omg sos

205TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh gosh, the original plan was that Luxaria was going to act on odd nights (Night 1) and Pan even nights (0) and I was going to do absolutely nothing, not even send in night kills. If Kiyoko investigated me, I was to claim town and just roll with it.

alca's role made me super terrified though that she knew who sent in the night kill N1 though, and it freaked me out a little. I thought it was totally going to backfire but I guess... it didn't? Every phase I survived was an accomplishment because I had no powers of my own except the night kill.

In retrospect, senpai never noticed Kiyoko. :(

I know I said this a lot, Kotakia, but thank you for running such a great game!

And I'm really sorry again for getting you lynched, high seraph and AliceofOz :( It was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good

(And to any of you who want to play more mafia: Cthuluhoop has a really cool game going on called Creatures of the Night in the other forum that all of you should join!)

206TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry, Alpaca. I just reread the thread last night, and thought it would be to easy for Nautilus to be mafia when she talked the most and early on she mention that you weren't playing the same way. *pokes fingers*

But good game, Nautilus, you fooled me in the end.

207TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I was playing the same way I always do though, I think? ;v; Well, I did spend the first half of the game dead. But it's okay, Rasei! Being suspicious of each other is part of the game. You were a very good jailer, and you even got an achievement. Congrats!

208TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

high seraph wrote:I'd just like to say that Kiyo's ability to play detective is so overwhelming. Pls teach me your ways kiyoko omg.

Wh... I am the worst detective. I only got three investigations in and ONE OF THEM CAUSED MORE CONFUSION THAN NOT and the last one was alca (the only person whose alignment I wasn't interested in.) I only survived because of my hero Rasei-sama.

nautiluSSD-senpai mite kure yo ;_;

209TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I love how intense this game got during the end.

Not gonna lie, I was half rooting for the mafia side because they were playing SO. WELL. Holy crap nautilus you should be recorded in history or something. ;w;

Thanks for hosting such an interesting game, Kotakia~ I died a bit early but...I still love my trope no matter what. ;w;

210TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 14 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:24 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good going town!

Fun fact: Night 0 I was going to investigate nautilus if I hadn't died.

I had been flip-flopping in between alca and nautilus before then.

Of course, being a naive cop I would've thought that nautilus  was town even if I hadn't been chosen as the NK.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum