Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 27]

211Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am sorry for killing the dragon before others could vote. My original version had loot go to everyone in the thread. I see that Kiyoko has changed that aspect of it.

I hope you all enjoy your loot. Well done, team! We have defeated the raid boss dragon!

212Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:22 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Wait, if I was taking care of the egg, does that make me its mother? Then..Lux is also the dragon's mother?

WAIFU WHY ARE YOU STOMPING ON YOUR CHILD

213Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

AliceofOz wrote:Wait, if I was taking care of the egg, does that make me its mother? Then..Lux is also the dragon's mother?

WAIFU WHY ARE YOU STOMPING ON YOUR CHILD

Postpartum Depression.

I'm not sure if we all got the same loot. But I'm not sure if I want to know if we all got the same loot either. Not sure if "Enjoy" is the right word for this one.

214Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The original role had up to I think... 4 or 5 different types of loot, with one being particularly lulzy.

I think I know which loot you got.

215Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs T3TSUYA

T3TSUYA I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

216Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:The original role had up to I think... 4 or 5 different types of loot, with one being particularly lulzy.

I think I know which loot you got.

I wouldn't exactly be 100% positive on that given that it appears the role has been changed somewhat significantly. I wouldn't say what I got is lulzy as much as, well. I'll say more later as the day progresses and we discuss the rollover, Alcasync's role, get Cthulu's explanation for the suspicions cast on him, Tiki's explanation for the Faerie and if it was ever written that she self-detonates because people no longer believe in Faeries or something, and I figure out a way to convey to Kotakia what I want to convey in interpretive dance or super secret pun club handshake.

I seriously suggest people post their thoughts on all of these things so we can work it out throughout the day. I feel like this one is going to be a doozy.

217Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm working on finalizing my Masquerade mafia game for Round 3 (AND I HOPE YOU JOIN, BTW), but, yes, I will be doing a detailed post now that the dragon is out of the way. Might take a small break from this thread since it went from 0 to 11 really fast.

Also, @ loot. Is it longer than three lines? If so, then you got the most hilarious loot. I won't say more either way.

And to the dearly deceased angry dragon, I shall miss you. And your fire. And your threats in all caps.

This was so worth it. I made the role just to see Kiyoko roleplay as an angry dragon. I can die happy.

Hm, what is this doing here?

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

218Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:I'm working on finalizing my Masquerade mafia game for Round 3 (AND I HOPE YOU JOIN, BTW), but, yes, I will be doing a detailed post now that the dragon is out of the way. Might take a small break from this thread since it went from 0 to 11 really fast.

Also, @ loot. Is it longer than three lines? If so, then you got the most hilarious loot. I won't say more either way.

And to the dearly deceased angry dragon, I shall miss you. And your fire. And your threats in all caps.

This was so worth it. I made the role just to see Kiyoko roleplay as an angry dragon. I can die happy.

It's around there, but it's not hilarious. Like I said, I'll talk about it once everyone weighs in on all those topics I mentioned before. There's a lot to get to the bottom of.

This really did go from 0 to 11 very very quickly. I'll make a big post tomorrow as well. Sleep break until then.

219Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:13 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

> Finally make it home
> Past midnight
> Yay now I don't have to use cafe internet anymore
> Can finally keep up with thread
> everyone goes to sleep
> mfw

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Dragon_head_Wallpaper

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

220Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SCREAMS I'M SO MAD THERE WAS A DRAGON AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MARRY IT BEFORE YOU GUYS KILLED IT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AUG WE;LRIUUUGHHHHHHHHH

221Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wait why is alcasync my leader and why are you people my teammates did i get amnesia????

lux is like...a skinchanger/changeling faerie....wearing the alpaca's skin....water u doin i'm onto you.....

222Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Wakes up. Wishes he had a link to that gif with the guy walking in the door to find the place had erupted into chaos.*

"Oh, hey this dragon thing sounds kinda cool!"

*Checks PMs for info from the Divine Messenger.*

"Oh, hey, and that role can actually be kinda handy with the whole dragon thing! Oh...wait, no, it's dead...and those who participated got little awards...
..."

*sighs*

The wildest and most exciting part of this already bizarre thread...and I miss it due to time zone differences and having to be in bed so I can go to a job I hate...

*Hugs sock monkey for comfort.*

Well, at least the fear of dragon rage is over. And hey, Luxie got to use the Faerie ability! :D I'll admit, was kinda glad it was Alca who bit it, just because I knew her sacrifice would benefit Luxaria's. Though I didn't expect to see her again until tomorrow. Oh well, not gonna complain. Not surprised if the Faerie got a buff, because even though it's pretty strong, underpowered compared to some of this crap y'all came up with. XD

And no, T3t, I didn't write it up for Lux to die without needing someone doing the killing. Although your suggestion for why that would be...is amusing, and I wish I'd thought of it!

And Lux...no idea why your messages get all scrambled (and I woke up after that took effect again, so I'm glad for all the quoting). Pretty sure that's someone else.

Finally, Nautilus...I hope all turns out well. :(

223Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Noice loot.

NOW BACK TO IMPORTANT. VOTE: T3T

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

224Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, something I'd like to ask Luxasync. C'mon, Luxie. If you answer, I'll give you my favorite sock!...to borrow... for a minute...maybe...

As I've stated before, not sure what quirks the Divine Messenger has added or tweaked to the Faerie, but if it's similar enough to how I wrote it, its power is very much based on time, and something unique to each player of our little game. If that holds true...don't you think I would have chosen another player to off instead of poor Alcasync?

Because looking at the cast of characters, and referencing certain time tools, there would have been at LEAST one other player that would have been safer to take out in my efforts to keep you from obtaining a new meat puppet. No?

225Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I feel like I should mention this: The dragon hatching was a result of someone acting on the egg. My role involved me tethering players to the egg so that their actions would redirect to the egg. Once hit it uh...well Kiyoko let that part be a surprise.

I had tethered Lux and nautilus before the dragon showed up. Since Lux was dead during N1 right before the dragon was summoned, it meant that nautilus acted. I'd really like to know what you did to break that egg nautilus! But um..first take care of yourself. ;___;

I don't think Lux's revival triggered it because it seems like a passive action.

Also, I almost forgot what Alcasander said about Mr. Alice. That's..definitely new for me. She said that it was a passive ability that triggered when acted on. Wasn't Alcasander attacked during N0, but it failed? Immediately after she claimed Mr. Alice innocent. Does...Mr. Alice have a protective role? Did Alca use her to protective herself? ~_~ Ahh....

By the way, if Alcasander knew the alignments, or got notified of the actions of her soldiers then nautilus is probably prime suspect. I doubt that this is the case but...I guess it's a possibility.

And now Cthulu's suspecting Mr. Alice for whatever reason. I am so confused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum