Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 27]

301Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Votes go up to 9pm since I don't usually have to figure out ridiculous action interactions during the day phase. Also I'm back and catching up. I'm going to assume the vote tally is accurate because no one has said otherwise.

V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs T3TSUYA MR. ALICE
T3TSUYA vs TIKI THE TROLL
CTHULUHOOP vs MR. ALICE
TIKI THE TROLL vs NAUTILUS
MR. ALICE vs T3TSUYA
LUXARIA vs NAUTILUS
NAUTILUS vs MR. ALICE

MR. ALICE III
NAUTILUS II
T3TSUYA I
TIKI THE TROLL I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

302Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

vote: Mr. Alice

on phone. internet down.

sorry

303Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N I G H T TWO

"YOU KNOW WHAT," SAYS THE DRAGON. "THIS THREAD IS A TRAINWRECK. I'M GLAD I WAS KILLED."

Mr. Alice was lynched. She was a cop. She was town.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 QzkTS0f

Send in your night actions before 8:30pm PST. Day 3 begins 9:00pm PST on Saturday, June 18.

304Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

G.G.

305Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
N I G H T TWO

"YOU KNOW WHAT," SAYS THE DRAGON. "THIS THREAD IS A TRAINWRECK. I'M GLAD I WAS KILLED."

Mr. Alice was lynched. She was a cop. She was town.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 QzkTS0f

Send in your night actions before 8:30pm PST. Day 3 begins 9:00pm PST on Saturday, June 18.

Firstly, what the fuck?

Secondly, guess we have our three.

I am so unwilling to believe that Mr Alice was cop that I'm ready to think the role swapping ability was both actually present and permanent.
Kiyo if two opposing alignment roles are swapped do they count for the other side's win condition?

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

306Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. Rollover might be lying to us. We must discuss what has happened. This is very interesting.

307Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:Hmmm. Rollover might be lying to us. We must discuss what has happened. This is very interesting.

At this point I would sincerely not doubt it. I just flat out can't believe that. Mr Alice did not say a single word the entire game. A cop?

I guess stick to the plan. I would still like an answer from Kiyo about role swapping though.

308Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, first thing's first. Who, if anybody, made a cop role, and what was it supposed to do initially?

309Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:Well, first thing's first. Who, if anybody, made a cop role, and what was it supposed to do initially?

The only cop role I know of is the half-bug cop that Kotakia is.

Just "Cop". Vanilla, standard "Cop" seems ridiculously standard for a game where you can submit your own roles.

310Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

There might be roles that appear as the wrong alignment upon death/investigation and there might be roles that start as town and become mafia, but there will never be a role that goes from mafia to town because then they could just list the names of all their old buddies and win the game.

311Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

There are a few interesting aspects to that rollover:

I was listed as "Faerie". Alcasync was "Alexander the Great". Both of these roles are pretty nuanced.

And then we just get "cop"--note the lower-case. What's to stop someone from submitting a role called "cop" and it actually does something ridiculous like requires the player to PM pancake recipes to the host, and every night phase they must designate a player to have to tap-dance, and if that player refuses to tap-dance via moderator PM request, then the "cop" can just kill them?

Mr. Alice could have been milled, framed, whatever wording floats your boat. Some role could be written to be intentionally deceiving, or to intentionally obfuscate rollover results.

Anyway, I'm not going to type anything else this phase. If Mr. Alice was actually town, we just automatically lost. I'm going to take a guess and not post anything else for the rest of the phase in the hopes that my self-triggered death (if that's what it is) is a result of me posting, rather than someone else doing it.

FYI this is why I wanted to do the safe vote of Nautilus. And Nautilus just did the scummiest vote in history. GG.

312Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

R wrw mlg dirgv gsv xlk ilov. Dsl nzwv z nroovi xlk?

313Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed again. She was still a Faerie. She was still town.

314Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Fucking damnit.

315Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

M A F I A W I N

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum