Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 27]

316Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hate you guys so much. I'm done.

317Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Uhm...do we lose? If not...does that mean Mr. Alice was Mafia?

And according to your role, can't you just hop back into Alca, Luxie?

Edit: Nevermind...

Anticlimactic, actually. And figures...it ends on a rollover on a night I can actually stay up late on.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

318Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Booyah!

319Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jesus christ. Okay. Do you guys want to share your own roles or should I, because I didn't write half this shit down.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

320Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Jesus christ. Okay. Do you guys want to share your own roles or should I, because I didn't write half this shit down.

I got this.

Kiyoko wrote:
T O W N

TIKI THE TROLL The Super Sock Enthusiast

Socks are love. Socks are life. Express your enthusiasm by sharing images of socks with the world. Some time during each night, post a picture of a sock. It must be a different sock every night.

I’m going to be straight with you here. The original ability submission involved you getting a different power each day phase based on what kind of sock you posted during the night, but since I don’t want anyone being able to predict your power, we’ll change it up a bit.

So let’s do this. When you post a picture of a sock, also include a really enthusiastic message that contains between 1 and 8 exclamation points. You will gain a new ability based on the number of exclamation points in that post. You won’t know ahead of time how many exclamation points corresponds to what ability, but if you use the same amount of exclamation points you can re-get the same ability.

321Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My guesses are:

Cthuluhoop
Nautilus

And the last is either T3tsuya or Tiki the Troll, probably.

322Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Fucking hell I'm so upset those have been my scum reads since I died, but I couldn't FUCKING SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE FUCK THIS DUMB TEXT CENSORING SHIT I HATE THIS GAME.

323Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I need a hug.

324Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

And some hot chocolate.

325Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm guessing T3t. Which, if true, this experience was basically like being a noob at a video game while a high ranked player continually stomped on my head.

Now...why did Lux die over and over?

326Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I would like to thank the Academy

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 OjFXLfP

I lied. A lot. I was the Angry Mafia Playing Poltergeist, mafia with my Cthulu and Nautilus buddies. That one, I had to work for.

Kiyoko wrote:
T3TSUYA Angry Mafia Playing Poltergeist

Once per game, you may target a player and select a specific word. The word must be longer than six letters long, and must not comprise of a player’s username or nickname.

The power kicks into play whenever the player uses the targeted word. Should a player's posts be edited, any instances of the word in these posts will not count as word uses. Quotes of other player's posts containing the word also do not count.

The first time the player uses the targeted word, all previous instances of the player's posts will be reversed in text, and their vote in rollover will also be reversed. Future posts made by the player will not be affected.

The second time the player uses the targeted word, the post which contained the second instance of the word will be interspersed with black rectangles at random at host discretion. The title of the mafia thread will also change to be completely redacted, except for the Day/Night message, and any instances of their name in vote tallies will be replaced with black boxes.

The third time the word is used, the player will die immediately, regardless of phase.

I have never killed a person in mafia more than I have killed Luxaria. It got to the point where I was anxiously awaiting her posting literally anything just to see what happens. Didn't expect the meltdown at the end. I'm sorry about that one.

The word was "Rollover".

I would give you a hug, but you probably don't want me to.

Disclaimer: I actually did write Kotakia's role.

But the Dragon Treasure I got was a piece of armor that blocked an attempt on my life.

If you lie. Commit to the lie.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

327Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

My power was actually just being lynchproof a single time.

That wasn't as interesting as I was hoping so I pretended that on night 0 I needed to post with alliteration, on day 1 in iambic pentameter, night 1 I posted compliments, day 2 was supposed to be sort of riddle based but for strategic purposes I changed it up a bit, and on night 2 I was posting in backwards code.

I actually wrote Tiki's role but I didn't want to admit because of the scary Liam Neeson post.

328Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Hugs Lux*

We lost on a coin flip, too. My vote for the day counted as two, per the rules of socks.

A literal coin flip ended us.

329Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Fucking christ I knew it was you three, but I got so worked up over dying over and over and getting my text flipped that I just got too frustrated to post.

330Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 22 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T O W N

ALCASYNC Alexander the Great

You are an enthusiastic ruler with a strong thirst for conquest. You will not stop until you've conquered all there is to conquer. You may pick 3 players to recruit for your army. They will not be notified about this. You must pick your recruits by N1. (Send PM either during N0 or D1.) Once recruited you can't kick them out or swap another player. You will not be aware of their role or alignment, because you are a fair ruler and respect your mens' ideals, as long as their allegiance to you is true.

During the night, you may pick one soldier and order them to act on any target of your choice. If they did not originally intend to act, this will force them to act. If your soldier's role is passive with no action involved, then they will do nothing. Your soldiers' actions will not count towards their own roles' limitations.)

If one of your soldiers decides to betray you and target you for a kill (including with the night kill), their attack will have a 20% chance of missing.

When you are killed, your soldiers will be too busy mourning your loss to act the following night.

I targeted Mr. Alice on N0 and had her target herself, which is why I knew she wasn't jailer or NK sender. I figure nautilus or T3tsuya must have sent in the NK on me on N0, triggering the 20% chance of missing. uvu

Congratulations mafia! T3tsuya, you played really well. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum