Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 26]

76The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Vote: no-lynch. Now excuse while I go stare at the riddle some more.

77The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

I'm back from my tiring day. I will first of all, unvote; vote:Cat Mask for a reason I will not say. As for the extra mask, I have no earthly idea how it works at this moment. Just when I got my N0 message, there was an extra password.

78The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Gemmed Mask, you have nothing to say at all about the day phase thus far?

79The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Butterfly Mask vs Blue Mask Cat Mask
Red Mask vs Starry Mask Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Starry Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask Blue Mask
Blue Mask vs Blue Mask
Cat Mask vs Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Feathered Mask vs Gemmed Mask Blue Mask
Bunny Mask vs Blue Mask
Fox Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask
Dog Mask vs Blue Mask
Purple Mask vs Blue Mask
Gemmed Mask vs No Lynch

Blue Mask VIII
Cat Mask II
No Lynch I

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

80The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Oh f***. I need to be more careful in the future. *waves hands* You did not see that message.

unvote:Vote Cat Mask

81The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask, why are you voting cat mask?

82The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

I may have gotten a tip from an unanimous source. I guess I could either change it back to no lynch or blue mask.

83The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Unvote, Vote:BLue MAsk

84The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Special Toast for a Special Occasion
brought to you by an anonymous Spanish donor

To the possessor(s) of the Fox Mask,

"Gata" is specifically a female cat. It's either "El Gato" or "La Gata", and you probably want "El Perro", because "La Perra" when referring to another person has the connotation of "Bitch".

Also, "Máscara" is feminine and so should be "Máscara Estrellada"

85The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask wrote:I may have gotten a tip from an unanimous source. I guess I could either change it back to no lynch or blue mask.

Care to explain? I'm not really pushing you to reveal anything you're not comfortable revealing, I'm just very confused. ;v;

86The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

The anonymous source passed a note through Lux. I'm sorry, it's way passed my bed time and into to late to be up and doing laundry. I meant anonymous

87The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

*Happily let's "Púpura" take the lead*

Ah, ha, ha, now we are having fun are we not!?

And La Mariposa, going against La Gata? El Zorro cannot say he blames you for targeting out ride, feline compadre, but, can you not even given us the slightest of hints as to why?

*Interrupted by "Máscara Estrellado"*

Ah, you too? Well then...things are heating up!

*dances more vigorously*

The drama, the stakes, they are raising high, are they not!? El Zorro cannot just let such a chance for such theater to simply pass him by!

Therefore, El Zorro wishes to, as you say, invite: vote El Gato!

Which shall it be by the end of the night, mis amigos? Shall we test the self destructive Azul? Or take the remove  temperamental La Gata?

Ooh...El Zorro cannot wait to see how this is ending!

*vote changes again, and the lady of the house says things*

Eh...El Zorro is less excited now. But shall stick with what he says. For El Zorro always knows what he is doing!

((Eh, no he doesn't.))

88The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask, can I ask when you got this message (beginning of the phase or middle of the phase), and if you have any reason to trust the person who sent the note? ;v;

I'm not particularly suspicious of you or the mysterious note writer, I just think we maybe be careful of messages if we don't know who they're from, because I've definitely played games in the past where there was a message-sending role and they were mafia. That said, message-sending is usually town-aligned, I think?

I wonder if it has something to do with the feather mask, since I think both Butterfly and Starry have had possession of the feather mask at some point in this game, and Starry voted for the same person Butterfly did.

Umm, Fox Mask, what is your reason for voting for Cat Mask?

89The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Red Mask wrote:Starry Mask, can I ask when you got this message (beginning of the phase or middle of the phase), and if you have any reason to trust the person who sent the note? ;v;

I'm not particularly suspicious of you or the mysterious note writer, I just think we maybe be careful of messages if we don't know who they're from, because I've definitely played games in the past where there was a message-sending role and they were mafia. That said, message-sending is usually town-aligned, I think?

I wonder if it has something to do with the feather mask, since I think both Butterfly and Starry have had possession of the feather mask at some point in this game, and Starry voted for the same person Butterfly did.

Umm, Fox Mask, what is your reason for voting for Cat Mask?

I received it about halfway through the phase, from what the time stamp says. As for trust... how can anyone trust in mafia? How do we know that Miss Blue Mask isn't a bomb ready to off at the strike of 10?

90The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Because El Zorro is ever trendy, and he saw the way the trends were going. Did you not as well, Roja? And besides, the opponents of La Gata (and yes, El Zorro knows how masculine and feminine world (hence not calling himself "La Zorra"), and is willing to be corrected of any assumptions made upon his fellows!...though he may still call them the same things) seemed to know things that we do not. Perhaps they are linked through this message, perhaps their sources differ. Either way, it appeared that a "no lynch" would get us all nowhere, with Azul being so adamant on joining the dead, and they have been our best leads so far...have they not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum