Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 26]

61The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Butterfly Mask vs Blue Mask
Red Mask vs Starry Mask Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Starry Mask vs No Lynch
Blue Mask vs Blue Mask
Cat Mask vs Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Feathered Mask vs Gemmed Mask Blue Mask
Bunny Mask vs Blue Mask

Blue Mask VI
No Lynch I

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

62The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Oh Bunny, your words don't do much to assuage my fears! While clever tricks here and there might be entertaining, it can quickly lead to something harmful!

Between Bunny and Blue, who seem to be under the most suspicion, I'm not sure who I might vote for just yet, unless another name comes up! While I am curious as to see what Blue would have in store, I don't know if that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Ah, but Feathered, is there a particular reason why you suspect Gemmed? Or is it just the (bad) luck of the draw?

63The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

I can promise you that there will be no deaths during the next phase if you vote for me. But I must be voted against, not taken at night.

64The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

I'm guessing blue mask is a virgin role, then. Now that they've outed themselves, we should probably lynch them today so that they don't get NK'd tonight.

unvote, vote: Blue Mask

Regarding my vote on Bunny Mask, I have a hunch that bunny mask did a thing last night, so I guess I'd like to ask for whatever clarification on that bunny mask can give? ;v; For the record, my unvoting doesn't mean that think bunny mask is town, just that I have reason to believe that we might not have any straightforward protection roles in this game and so lynching blue mask might be best.

I also want to hear from Butterfly Mask, to ask why they voted blue mask right after rollover.

Umm also the real ratio is 3:7 right now. In case this is important.

65The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Red Mask wrote:
Regarding my vote on Bunny Mask, I have a hunch that bunny mask did a thing last night, so I guess I'd like to ask for whatever clarification on that bunny mask can give? ;v;

MEW MOW MEW MEOW MEW. (We would never keep a vote on such an uncertain thing when there is a sure option available.

Vote: Blue Mask)

Red Mask wrote:
Umm also the real ratio is 3:7 right now. In case this is important.

MOW MEOW MEOW NYANYAN MEOW MOW (So two people are wearing two masks if you are to be believed. Interesting.)

66The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

Vote: Blue Mask

It does seem like they are virginal and pure, but are offering themselves to the dragon for whatever reason.

I, however, have no clue on what you mean by did a thing, my dear Red. I made no actions last night, or at least that I am aware of. Are you sure I am that which you seek, if you are indeed seeking something?

67The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

Gemmed is the only mask that hasn't said anything yet, and that's it.

If Blue Mask is telling the truth, then it a good idea to vote them if there will not be any kills tonight when they die. I will unvote vote:Blue Mask

68The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:I, however, have no clue on what you mean by did a thing, my dear Red. I made no actions last night, or at least that I am aware of. Are you sure I am that which you seek, if you are indeed seeking something?

Huh... that's... unexpected. Um, let me think about this.

And I think it's only one person with two masks. Assuming Skull Mask is actually dead and actually town, then there are three active mafia players and seven active town players. I'm not actually sure how the person with two masks counts towards the ratio but I imagine they only count as one? ;v;

Blue Mask, does your dying protect us from only the NK, or does it prevent against mafia vigilante kills too?

69The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

I'm here now. I have little to say at the moment.

70The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

I'm back from my walk around the gardens, to see everyone had jump on my vote. Oh my, for it was just a toss of a die that I chose her. I feel sorry that I couldn't alleviate your fears, but I will sit with you until your hour of departure.

71The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

El Zorro has returned! And...he feels this business with Azul to be...unpalatable. El Zorro wishes the best, but he shall be refraining from joining in, he thinks, and thus, for now, votes no one be harmed.

But, in case he does not get another chance, El Zorro feels the need to say: for shame, El Gata! Voting this way, voting that way, voting every which in way, and telling poor La Perra about the odor they emit! Very, very rude, El Gata! Going on about the stench will only serve to make La Perra self-conscious!

Also, El Zorro is disappointed Máscara Estrellado has not returned. He was very intrigued to hear more about this switch of the masks that they mentioned. But alas, it appears not meant to be.

Now, all that said...who is up for a dance with El Zorro, as we count down the late night hours!?

72The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Looks like the spotlight is on you tonight, Blue!

Vote:Blue Mask

73The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Ah...well...I suppose I don't see much point in doing nothing when we could be doing something, so...

Vote: Blue Mask

But yes...perhaps a dance will take my mind off this nasty business...if I may have the honor, El Zorro?

74The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Ah, Púpura, but of course!

Now, if El Zorro may take a deep bow.

Take your hand.

Give it a kiss. *Mwah!*

And let us begin...

75The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Heehee~!

I hope you don't mind that I...take the lead?

*takes the lead anyway*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum