Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 66]

136welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

float tally.

No Lynch: I

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs.
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

137welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm going to keep a running list of everything we think we know and repost it every few pages or so under a spoiler cut, because there's a lot of information and speculation floating around thread right now and I know not everyone's going to want to backread the whole phase every time.

What we know so far:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

138welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Not sure if it's a good idea to speculate too much on the identity of a jailer, whether it's alca or not.

I don't want to really speculate on whether the jailer is alca or not. It's up in the air either way. I just want us to all be aware of the nature of the jailer role in relation to this game, which I think we've shed at least a little bit of light on. It's still up in the air who the jailer is and you're right, I don't think we should exactly delve too much deeper into that. We already have the lead on information that we could have gotten out of that.

Kiyoko wrote:
alca is at least not NK sender.

Unless someone else comes forward to say they were in room 7, which I don't think they will, I agree that it's safe to assume this. At least with what little information that we were given at rollover we managed to get that out on the table.

139welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:12 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Oh woa. Okay I need to catch up tomorrow.

Bad time to be busy.

Thank you for no NK aka not killing me.

140welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kotakia wrote:k

So little bit of info, I was alone in 27 and there was no one in 26 last night.

Can you tell us the names of these rooms, by chance?

141welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I know the name of room 27, considering I named it, but is this information you want to hear from Kotakia in particular?

142welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thank u for not killin me on n0

I'm not sure where I sit re: alca's claims about the room-locking role. If it works as a jailer (which is believable), this would mean alca probably isn't the jailer. I mean, it's unlikely all this role can do is lock itself up and protect itself every single night, right? So if alca was inside the room, this role acted from the outside, locking her in.

From this assumption, I see two different possibilities: the role can pick a room and lock it, protecting anyone who was in it for the night. In this scenario, the role's ineffectiveness makes it seem town-sided, since it relies heavily on the player being lucky enough to hit a room that got a visitor. On the other hand, the role might be capable of targeting a player and forcefully bring them to another room (or prevent the target from getting out idk). This makes the role seem a little more mafia-sided to me? Idk if it's just the inherently creepy nature of the game that makes me feel like that though lmao

Going from there, I guess there are several possible explanations for the NK failing (Kiyoko pointed out a few), but with the little information we have at the moment, one hypothesis we should look at is that alca was blocked from carrying out the kill. Still, this is just conjecture and can hardly be used as evidence of anything for now. Honestly, the thing that kind of bothers me about alca is that I don't understand how she came by this information? It's not very common for jail targets to get clarifications like this over PM, afaik? It might be an effect of her own role, but I don't feel like taking wild guesses on this subject.

Re: Kiyoko and Kotakia's disclosed information, I think it's a nice gesture, although it doesn't seem to help us so much on the short-term, specially since it's the kind of information that can't be confirmed unless everyone starts coming out about what rooms they've been in.

In summary, I have no idea who to vote for tonight because there's too little information and too many questions sooo I'm gonna sit on my vote for a little longer.

Ok I've been writing up this post for a long time now since I'm at work so I'm just gonna stop here for now ; w;

143welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

pcaks for breakfast aw yee
this is good, blueberries are good, that's healthy for you, right?
/quietly drowns them in syrup

144welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I know the name of room 27, considering I named it, but is this information you want to hear from Kotakia in particular?

I would like to hear it from Kotakia, yes.

145welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hey, so:

I fucked up. I really fucked up. There's a mistake that I totally didn't catch until right now. I fucking screwed something over and I didn't realize it.

I'd appreciate halting discussion while I wrap my head around this for a bit before I make a decision, I'm really sorry.

146welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:pcaks for breakfast aw yee
this is good, blueberries are good, that's healthy for you, right?
/quietly drowns them in syrup

BLUEBERRIES ARE AWESOME, MR. BLAIRE

nautilus wrote:Hey, so:

I fucked up. I really fucked up. There's a mistake that I totally didn't catch until right now. I fucking screwed something over and I didn't realize it.

I'd appreciate halting discussion while I wrap my head around this for a bit before I make a decision, I'm really sorry.

Aww. :(

Don't worry, we still love you!

147welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Kiyoko wrote:YOO KOTAKIA DID YOU LIKE MY ROOM NAME

i knew it had to be you or lucas who made the name lol

@lux i'll post the name (it's an inside joke from old mafia involving kiyo and lucas and the original hotel mafia) once nautilus figures out what they wanna do so there isn't an issue. i don't know 26's, i just know it was empty.

also will give a little info i also know about a random role in the game, idk who it is tho. pretty sure is a town role tho.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

148welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This thread has been locked upon nautilus's request until further notice.

For the sake of transparency, nautilus is asking a mafia vet who isn't playing for advice. Once she comes to a decision, I'll unlock this thread and we'll resume the game. (I, personally, have no idea what's going on. I'm just here to do admin-y stuff.)

149welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, so:

Claiming the names of rooms (as in, the full, unedited title as seen in the PM you received) you were in on previous nights through any means in-thread is not allowed from this post forth. I am also strongly discouraging anyone from utilizing room names as a method of inquiry in this game.

This includes the usage of codes, foreign languages, and so on to communicate room names (or any pieces of room names, such as asking other players the fifth letter in the second word or whatever).

You may still claim room numbers from previous nights. If the official room title (for example, #7) has been already shown in rollover, then go wild.

I actually checked with two people for opinions on this, and if anyone is super curious as to why this is a thing, I'll spill the beans once this game is over. I can't actively retcon what's already happened, but this will continue going forward.

Game resumes now, sorry for the delay and all these shenanigans.

/crawls back into dungeon

150welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cool. So let's resume.

@Lucaseraph: assuming alca was jailed, she's the only person who couldn't have sent in the NK, because if she'd tried to send in the NK but was roleblocked, then there would be no NK attempt in rollover.

To reiterate:

NK on room with two people or on a (presumably) protected room show up as "There was a kill attempt on a room but it failed."

NK that's role blocked does not appear in rollover and nothing happens.

NK that targets an empty room does not appear in rollover, but lays a trap in the targeted room.

NK that targets an unprotected room with only one player in it shows up in rollover as an actual successful kill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum