Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 66]

226welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:00 am

nautilus

nautilus

night 1.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 6vwpV8o

Today’s Breakfast Special: Orange Crêpes with Chocolate and Marshmellow Filling & Whipped Cream Topping
[Gluten-free options available. Coffee available {Blue Mountain}.]

The night was uneventful, as always. Sometimes you thought, as you drifted off into thoughts while staring at the floral print on the ceiling; would it really be that bad living here all the time? Free food (well, breakfast food) every morning… Fridge always stocked with plates upon plates of drinks. No one would starve to death in this cloyingly stuffy bed and breakfast.

The day previous had ended on a particularly sour note; after two individuals broke into a fight over whether or not the movie adaptation of a book was always the worse of the two, someone suggested that everyone split up and cover the house to find information about the management. The reasoning was that if even some part of the mystery about the house could be solved, then it could be used as a way of escape.

You ventured into a dark office on the first floor, yourself. After flicking the dusty light on, you noticed a black desk in the corner with a stack of envelopes and cash on it. Your thoughts wandered almost immediately: was this a money laundering operation? Some kind of twisted reality show, like the woman had mentioned earlier. But surely if it was a reality show, they’d choose somewhere more glamorous… Not a weird house in farmland.

There was a postcard featuring shooting stars and weary travellers on the desk. Flipping it over revealed a faded photograph of two individuals standing in front of a house… Was it this one?

You looked at the doorway quickly, as if the woman would appear at the door. Seeing no one (except one of the other guests darting to the washroom), you turn back to look at the photograph.

The faces of both individuals were burned out, as if someone had taken a cigarette butt to their faces. You felt a cold shiver down your spine as you gazed into the darkness of the burn… Something felt off about all of this.

These thoughts lingered with you until you fell into a deep sleep.

Morning came.

Something rages, yearning to be set free.  

Room #1 [The Fleshy Mushroom Fun Room] was locked!
Mr. Alice was silenced! They may not post at all for this entire phase with the exception of their vote.
Day 2 has begun. Please vote for who (if any) you would like to lynch. A reminder that players only have one vote change.
Day 2 will end on August 14th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST.

227welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 am

nautilus

nautilus

ALSO PEOPLE CAN POST i just wanted to get the pagetop

228welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:12 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Updated list with rollover information, added a new section.

My gut impulse is that silencing is almost always a mafia role, and it's a fairly common strategy for mafia to silence one of their own weaker members so that they avoid saying anything incriminating. That said, if there are veterans on the mafia, they'd know other vets would be thinking this, so while I'm "hmm" at Mr. Alice/Blaire, she can't really talk right now anyway.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

229welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 am

alcasync

alcasync

I had a room partner last night but this person wasn't one of the people who wanted to room claim yesterday, so I won't say anything else unless they say it's okay.

Umm, speaking of which, I think we should maybe talk about what it means for two players to double up? If two players are in a room together and neither one dies, that means that neither of those players sent in the night kill, right? Unless mafia tried to target a room with two players in it, and then the kill failed, and they were moved to a random room that also happened to have someone inside it already. Hmmm. /)n(\

So I guess doubling up only clears people on nights where the night kill doesn't fail. But it means that neither me nor my room partner set the trap last night.

230welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:22 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The.... The Fleshy Mushroom Fun Room......

nice. nice.

hmm, well, we're once against safe for another night in terms of night kills which is nice, but now we're in danger of traps being a thing. the other possibility is that whomever was in room 1 last night was the one who sent in the NK and thus got locked in.

either way, good position?

I think that's right though, @Alcasync, but like you said, I think it'll only be reliable on the night that the NK goes through. Traps are still a thing, so if someone falls to that, roommates are still fairgame.

uhhhhh I'm waitin' on something before I speculate any more tho hahaha

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

231welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

there were either 2 people in room 1 last night or locking > movement in priority as my movement there was hampered.

someone else also arrived in my room 'dazed and confused'.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

232welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:26 am

alcasync

alcasync

Ahh, you can't enter a locked room and I believe locking takes priority over movement. ;v;

Someone also wandered into my room dazed and confused.

233welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

interesting, I wonder if that's a result of an ability that brute forces players to move to different rooms than they were planning on?

234welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Got my good morning message and... I got nothing for you guys today, sorry. But for various reasons, role related and otherwise,

I'm not inclined to vote:
Myself
Ardonye
alcasync
alcasync's mysterious room partner
Kotakia
Kotakia's mysterious room partner
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
high seraph (I have no reason not to vote high seraph I just won't vote for my sun, moon and stars unless someone gives me a good reason)

If you would like to be added to my "no vote for D1" list, all you have to do is contribute relevant information to the infodump (room claims don't count unless you had a partner). \ovo/

Which means I'm willing to vote from this list:
Luxaria
Sammiya
AliceofOz
T3tsuya
Tiki the Troll
Rasei
drandahl
plotstickers
eleni
deo
chinomi

Some of these people on the list might be alca or Kotakia's room partners.

My first inclination is that "dazed and confused" means someone was shunted out of their first pick.

235welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:30 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I don't know if "dazed and confused" is just flavour text or something that occurs as the result of a role (like driver). At the moment, I'm inclined to think it's the former, because we were told flavour was going to be just that so??

Also it seems mafia have opted for a trap this round.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

236welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:34 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

my room partner is in your first list.

do you want to reveal yourself or no you don't have to but it makes me think you're not mafia unless you were bounced from a full room to me.

237welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:35 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Alcasync and Kotakia: Both of you had someone walk into your room last night with a "dazed and confused" condition? Two separate rooms?

I agree that a silence sounds like a mafia ability almost always. I'd also like to point out that the person it hits might be imprecise; even if Blaire was mafia and they intended to silence one of their own, there's no guarantee, in some cases, that it'd actually hit the right target. Additionally, from how Nautilus has answered my inquiries, people seem to be able to accidentally target themselves with their own abilities. I'm not suggesting Blaire silenced herself, but I'm just being all-inclusive.

So last night's result either means there was no NK (the mafia was locked or something else prevented them, but there weren't any stuns in rollover, which are supposed to show up), or it hit an empty room. Empty room does seem most likely.

238welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 am

alcasync

alcasync

I can confirm that Kotakia is not my room partner and that someone else wandered in dazed and confused. ;v;

And I agree that while Mr. Alice being silenced doesn't mean that Mr. Alice is mafia, I think it is still good to keep in mind that silencing one of your own is a very very common mafia strategy. In my mind, the only reason to silence someone who isn't a strong speculator is to keep them from saying something incriminating if they're mafia, or else frame them if they're town so that other people might think that mafia is trying to prevent them from saying anything incriminating.

If the mafia who was supposed to send the NK in was in room 1, then they wouldn't have been able to leave last night, but I don't know if that means they would lay a trap in room 1 or lay no trap at all.

239welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Additionally, from how Nautilus has answered my inquiries, people seem to be able to accidentally target themselves with their own abilities.

Clarify. As in, as an unintended mechanic, as the result of a redirect, or just "Some roles can target themselves"?

I am so late to work.

240welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 16 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:42 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

tbh silence on blaire makes me def suspect them because i'd imagine for strong players kiyo/luxaria (because you said you have kiyo's info down) would've been silenced fast to try and keep spec down. mr alice hasn't exactly been doing a ton, (not in a bad way just in a 'we haven't had much happening' way) so the silencing is a little suspect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum