Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 66]

376welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:56 am

drandahl

drandahl

Eek, well I slept through my morning alarm.

good morning folks. Before I die as town, here's important info!!!

Last night, Alca stepped into my room, dazed and confused.

Also, I'm a hunter-ish role. I hate mentioning this, but I'm backed into a corner and have to claim.

I don't blame the votes on me, especially since I've been MIA. Sorry, town, I've let you down this time. Hopefully the voting patterns will be helpful. I'll try to at least be a fair ghost!

vote: No Lynch

377welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Tiki: People leave their posts intact when they edit because someone else might have already seen their original post, so they clearly delineate which bits are new. You cannot go back on a vote once posted, so either you haven't posted yet, get ninja'd, and change it, or you've already posted and have to commit to it. You can't cross out a vote and make it not count.

The people who left a vote before bed or tried to force a tie explained their reasoning. You didn't.

@drandahl: What is a hunter role

(eta: Sorry for the phrasing of my post, I know it comes off as a bit harsh. I’m not like, mad/lecture-y or anything I just wanted to get the post in before rollover so it was written under a time crunch, hahaha)

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

378welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 am

drandahl

drandahl

Vigilante-esque.

379welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 2.

goat rally.

No Lynch: II
drandahl: VII
deo: I
Mr. Alice: II
plotstickers: I
AliceofOz: I
T3tsuya: I
Tiki the Troll: I

high seraph vs. deo drandahl
Kiyoko vs. Mr. Alice
Luxaria vs. drandahl
Sammiya vs. T3tsuya
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl
T3tsuya vs. Mr. Alice
Tiki the Troll vs. Rasei deo
Rasei vs. no vote
drandahl vs. No Lynch
plotstickers vs. drandahl
eleni vs. drandahl
deo vs. drandahl
chinomi vs. drandahl
Ardonye vs. Tiki the Troll
Ninfia vs. no lynch
Kotakia vs. plotstickers

Above your fireplace hung masks, made from animal skin. One a fox, one a rabbit, one a dog, one a cat. You had bought them online and waited patiently as they shipped to your piece of land in god knows where. You figured that it’d impress anyone who came across your home, even though you weren’t the kind of person to hold really fancy parties or anything (though you had multiple invitations stuffed into your mailbox from people you’ve never even heard of). Even though you were a self-styled loner who lived up in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, you always kind of longed for some kind of affection.

It was actually bonds – bonds that you had long eschewed – which had brought you to this place. Your grandfather was deathly ill, and you needed to get down to the city, stat. But you had gotten lost in a storm and ended up in this place…

The day meeting drones on. Clinks can be heard as people sip from wineglasses filled with orange juice before setting them on the incredibly fancy plates laid out on the table. The agitation of staying in the house is real, and the silence is tense.

A meek voice whispers, shattering the silence. One of the smaller guests raises their hand slowly.

“Um…” the person whispers, before pointing a shaky finger towards you in the back. “W-When we were searching the house, I p-peeked into their room… and saw a gun.”

The mood becomes even tenser as heads turn. One guest offers to run upstairs to see if the accusation is true, given that all the rooms were left open for breakfast. True to the person’s words, the guest returns with a powerful rifle.

The individual becomes stark white as accusations begin flying.

“So that’s it, huh?”

“Were you planning to kill us with that gun?”

A few days of being cooped up has led people to jump to conclusions. Never being the most vocal of types, you raise your hands because you saw some guy try to do it with a group of dinosaurs once online and it seemed to work then.

It doesn’t work, and eventually reasoning gives way to madness. You’re chased up the staircase and into the corridor with a mass of people behind you, one still holding the rifle that they found in your room. Your cool and casual exterior has given way to unholy panic, and you wave your arms more rapidly in order to get everyone to calm down. As expected, this doesn’t work either.

The mob of guests seem to be possessed by something, you think. For them to turn on someone so quick…

You briefly consider the viability of just trying to make your way through the crowd and busting down the front door and getting the hell out of this place (even though the door wouldn’t budge). People get superhuman strength when things are against the wall, don’t they? But your body seems to disagree with your master plan and soon you find yourself pressed against the back of the hallway.

As you open your mouth to try and convince them to not lynch you, someone drops the rifle they found in your room.

A shot rings out.

Something smiles. And it begins.

drandahl was lynched! They were the HUNTER. They were TOWN.
Night 2 has begun. Please send in your room movements and actions, if any.
Night 2 will end on August 15th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST.

380welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:01 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Welp.

381welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:02 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, well, the vote had never gone through, since I didn't post it live, I made the edit and vote change to deo before actually posting it.

I guess I should have made that more clear...

382welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No harm done since I suppose it didn't even matter this last phase, and now you know to be clear about that kinda thing, yeah?

So, specpost incoming after I finish my coffee.

383welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:05 am

drandahl

drandahl

Good luck friends! Thanks for the fantastic rollover text, nautilus!

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 TracesDeadRanger2

Heading into work now... (hunting in the afterlife, obviously)

384welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:21 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

12:15 alcasync vs AliceofOz
16:32 high seraph vs deo
16:46 eleni vs drandahl
19:36 T3tsuya vs Mr. Alice
19:42 Kotakia vs plotstickers
20:02 deo vs drandahl
20:08 Tiki vs deo
20:59 Sammiya vs T3tsuya
00:38 Kiyoko vs Mr. Alice
01:12 chinomi vs drandahl
01:13 plotstickers vs drandahl
01:33 Mr. Alice vs drandahl
05:43 Luxaria vs drandahl
06:18 Rasei vs no vote
06:32 Ardonye vs. Tiki The Troll
06:52 high seraph vs drandahl
07:54 Ninfia vs no lynch
08:56 drandahl vs no lynch

My impression is that I don't necessarily think that all the mafia just bandwagoned drandahl. Maybe a mafia tipped the wagon, but generally mafia tend to be all "Oh no I don't like this" during a town bandwagon and try to disassociate themselves from it.

In particular, I'm not particularly side-eyeing eleni, and I feel like if high seraph was mafia and knew drandahl would flip town, he'd just leave his vote on deo instead of changing it.

That string of four drandahl votes in a row, though. Especially because one of those votes is Blaire.

Speaking of which, Blaire, you have one phase to defend yourself, because if you don't give me something convincing like a role claim or something, I'm voting you tomorrow.

385welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:30 am

alcasync

alcasync

I think that if deo is mafia, then chinomi or plotstickers is likely mafia. If deo is town, then likely mafia stayed off the bandwagon entirely.

386welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 am

deo

deo

just would like to say my vote was to tip the lynch off of a tie on me and onto someone who many people (including myself) had reasonable doubt on, and by the time i saw it was a full-fledged bandwagon a vote change wouldn't matter anyway

so if we choose to look among the bandwagoners, I probably had the most "legitimate" reason to be on drandahl

387welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Hunter role sounds to me like a role that could potentially do a) kills, b) track/watch movement or c) disarm traps. Random tidbit, I nearly wrote disarm arms because it's midnight and being sick has really taken a toll on me even though I'm getting better =__=

Anyway YEA H I will try to provide more probably later after I've gotten some sleep!!

Also I think we should also not forget there is 1 neutral? If memory serves. Correct me if I'm wrong

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

388welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 38861c4260f78482a4b1dd1ce8c9814a

disarm arms.........................

but yes! there is one neutral a la Nautilus's ratio.

looking at the vote ratio for that lynch though, its.... entirely possible that no mafia voted on it as 11 people did not vote for the victim. I guess you could say we... took a solid shot to the foot...

in any case, I agree with Kiyoko in that Mr. Alice has some explaining to do.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

389welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl did say he was "vigilante-esque." I assume if he and any other powers he'd have mentioned them. I'm not hugely upset over the loss of this role as I feel like town vig is always kind of a double-edged blade due to the possibility of a misfire, but like. Dunno, mixed feelings. Kind of frustrated that drandahl didn't post all phase until minutes before rollover, but am glad he at least claimed before his inevitable death.

390welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 26 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Alice's silence has worn off by now, right? Because I really, really want to hear from her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum