Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 66]

961welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:So, Tiki the Troll is confirmed mafia, and his confirmation essentially confirms T3tsuya, and AliceofOz looks confirmed due to Rasei.

I offer you guys the opportunity to just send in resignations to Nautilus now, since there's literally no way you can win at this point in time. And since I'm out of phase skips, I can't speed it up, so we might as well just not drag out the inevitable.

Ha, ha, giving up already, I see!

*sees Naut's post*

DO IT

962welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

....wow lux, that's....kind of harsh...? imo...? da ng...?

963welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 QapgMlb

If every player agrees to accelerated phases, I'll do this:

- Night phases will end when everyone sends in their room movement/action and confirms to me that's their intended movement.

- Day phases will end when everyone expressively locks into their vote (unvote > revote or no vote changes left).

There may or may not be delays based on when I'm asleep and stuff, but this is the fairest way I can think of doing this.

Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

964welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED I HAVE BAD READING COMPREHENSION
<3

965welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

joiNS IN THE SCREAMING

tIKIIIIIIIIII GOTTA GO FAST

966welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:My rock solid defense is!...

22*

Luxaria's room claim list wrote:NIGHT ONE

21: deo
22: alcasync + drandahl
23: T3tsuya + eleni

No.

No. x 2

Tiki The Troll wrote:I'm saying T3t scares the crap out of me in these games. XD He argued me into submission in one game, and to a lynching in another. I'm not saying there was anyone in that room.

Oh, but what's it matter? :D
I figure I'm getting lynched anyway. Have some coffee? It should help keep us up all Night Phase.

Oh, and while, on the subject of rooms, I'm in room 1 now! Got launched in there somehow...

AND HERE WE SIT KNOWING IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. I don't particularly think I have to make an argument for this one however. You're all over the place contradicting yourself left and right to the point where I came back to you already being raked over the coals. I think this is really clear cut. I don't need a textbook length argument to simply state "I've had info on you all game. I've stated as such. You've been ok with it. Now you are lying and are not."

Luxaria wrote:But why didn't you say that you were in 23 and that these two people right there were lying about being in the room?

There is literally no reason you can conjure up to excuse not immediately calling out two people--one or both of which being suspected of mafia--for stating they were in the room you occupied. Like, that'd be the biggest contribution a town in your position could make all game, but you never said it, so.

Thank you for playing.

Edit: And thank you for outing the already suspicious T3tsuya for us. I'm sure he'll be pleased when he sees the thread.

Can I ask why this "Outs" me? Again I don't know what the heck you have against me since last phase but doesn't logic dictate to us that if Tiki is lying about his room placement, I am not?

By your own admission there is virtually no reason for Tiki to have not called me out completely at the time when I claimed eleni and I were in Room 23. None. He posted after it, he accepted my claim and didn't refute it, and now he is. After saying he was in already filled rooms and changing his mind. I don't think him being an awful liar has any bearing on me. If this "outs" me because I was in a room with eleni, a maf, then by your logic Kotakia is suspicious as well because I, totally a maf, am in a room with her.

When I posted up his room movement information based on my role, he also didn't refute it.

I can't think of any situation where Tiki galavanting about attempting to wiggle his way out of yet another situation caused by his own scumminess ends up more trustworthy than my roomclaim.

None of that makes objective sense and I would like you to explain it. I know you personally have already made your decision in your own mind and nobody is going to change it, that's not important to me as I respect your right to vote how you want. I do however want to see how you are justifying the flawed logic of Tiki prancing around saying the sky is green and the moon is made of cheese having any bearing on a claim that until this phase was not refuted.

As for my role. I am currently gathering information on eleni (GREAT HELP THAT ENDED UP) because I wanted to keep an eye on her while we lynched the far more suspicious Rasei / Alice. Didn't work out that way.

Tell me who to switch to tonight and by next night phase I will tell you where they were.

On gameflow changes. No, I am absolutely not ok with ending it right now, certain Ace Detectives in here right now's information does not jives with me completely and it sure as heck doesn't present an irrefutable situation where they are the supreme all knowing enough that the integrity of the game no longer matters. I'd actually like to play the game.

Accelerated phases I am totally fine with given things have seemed to died down, and I don't particularly feel like waiting 2 days to lynch somebody I am sure of right now.

967welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You can gather info on me or Alice.

968welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:You can gather info on me or Alice.

Sounds great to me. I will deliver.

In 30 minutes or less.

Or it's free.

969welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM with your decision

nautilus wrote:Send me a PM

nautilus wrote:PM

(Nah, it's fine. I'd really prefer it in PM so people don't get scrutinized over which they prefer in-thread or something, haha)

970welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Btw, heads up: I'm going to push the rollover tomorrow to 11am EST (barring everyone's responses to the whole accelerated phases referendum).

I have some Life Stuff that I may need to do tomorrow afternoon, which is more important than hosting this mafia game taking place in a bed and breakfast, and I don't want to have to write rollover on a phone before I rush out to do things haha

971welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Have fun tomorrow morning!

972welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I can't believe marquees are a thing.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

973welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 pm

deo

deo

IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS
IT KEEPS HAPPENINGS

974welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

11 out of the 14 players currently still alive in this game have said yes to accelerated phases. o/ I'll wait on the remaining 3 to give me their comments privately and then I'll post again with a verdict.

As an aside, Luxaria has requested a break from the thread. Any activity clauses that exist will be waived for her.

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

975welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 65 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Three human fingers were found at the FroYo shop.

Please head to the Lost & Found located on the 4th floor to retrieve.

holy shit it works and i love this thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum