Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 66]

946welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm

deo

deo

okay so cool beans on hitting that second maf

I think this makes it a lot easier to determine where traps (should they exist) could be and which room was targeted when the NK failed, especially for N0. The only rooms that could've been targeted were room 13 (inb4 the conspiracy is actually real holy shit) and whatever room mariya and kiyoko was in

not saying that this post is an excuse to dispell the leftover suspicion on me buuuuuut

ya kno

((FFFF I WROTE THIS LIKE TWO HOURS AGO AND ACCIDENTALLY NEVER SENT IT IN HOLD UP AHHHH))))

((((((((((9AND ITS A PAGETOP OH MY GODD))

947welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:Answer all of them in full.

Tiki the Troll' wrote:<not answering them in full>

Three minutes remain.

948welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Time's up. Thank you for playing mafia. Your coat is waiting for you at the door. Hope your stay at the B&B was pleasant.

Tiki the Troll wrote:So, the NK failed again, and assuming there was a trap laid on N1, it's gone now as well. So, which is the unluckier Mafia? This one, or the one from the Kingdom Hearts UPICK?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!

I did think this quote was awfully suspicious.

949welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Answer these without dancing around them.

1)
Which rooms were you in on N0, N1, N2, and N3?

2)
Which rooms did you use your abilities on and on which nights?

Answer all of them in full. If you skip a single bit of information, well, thank you for doing our job for us.

P.S. Since you're here, if you take longer than 5 minutes to respond, I'm not going to believe you. So don't go asking your mafia-buddies to give you a story now.

You can be vicious. XD
23, 23 (as I said, I was in one room 2 nights in a row, so would be ejected), uh, whatever room I was in with Nye, 23.

And I used it on the room to my left both nights, so, 22.

Edit: Meanie. :P

950welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to tell you know, I'm voting for AliceofOz on Day 5, if I survive the night.

951welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, you were in room 23 for N0 and N1, you don't know your room number off the top of your head for N2, and then 23 again for N3, but that says you moved to it (and I ended the phase instantly, remember?), since you were in a new one with Ardonye and would not have been RNG moved.

Plus, being in 23 with T3t means that he and eleni were lying about being paired in there.

So why didn't you speak up about that, hmmm? Are you saying you're a stealth, now?

952welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Plus, being in 23 with T3t means that he and eleni were lying about being paired in there.

Yes, it means the known killer (albeit, a very bad killer) lied. :D

BTW, after being silent for most of yesterday, TALKING, OH, SWEET TALKING, EVEN IF IT'S GOING BAD IT AIN'T GOING ANY WORSE!

:D

953welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

But why didn't you say that you were in 23 and that these two people right there were lying about being in the room?

There is literally no reason you can conjure up to excuse not immediately calling out two people--one or both of which being suspected of mafia--for stating they were in the room you occupied. Like, that'd be the biggest contribution a town in your position could make all game, but you never said it, so.

Thank you for playing.

Edit: And thank you for outing the already suspicious T3tsuya for us. I'm sure he'll be pleased when he sees the thread.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

954welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Because T3t out-argues me, regardless of our alignments, every time. XD

And thank you for playing too, this has been fun. :D

955welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

There is no out-arguing involved in this. It's literally sharing information and being honest. If he turns us against you and you flip town, then there's only one thing that he could possibly be. There is literally no reason in any universe wherein you do not immediately call him out, regardless of your past play with him.

956welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:There is no out-arguing involved in this. It's literally sharing information and being honest. If he turns us against you and you flip town, then there's only one thing that he could possibly be. There is literally no reason in any universe wherein you do not immediately call him out, regardless of your past play with him.

I'LL OUT-ARGUE YOU

YOU'LL SEE

YOU'LL ALL SEE

957welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

god, t3t's posts scare the fuck out of me no matter what side im on, and even if i'm not the one under suspicion

i'll pray 4 u, tiki

958welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, Tiki the Troll is confirmed mafia, and his confirmation essentially confirms T3tsuya, and AliceofOz looks confirmed due to Rasei.

I offer you guys the opportunity to just send in resignations to Nautilus now, since there's literally no way you can win at this point in time. And since I'm out of phase skips, I can't speed it up, so we might as well just not drag out the inevitable.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

959welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:god, t3t's posts scare the fuck out of me no matter what side im on, and even if i'm not the one under suspicion

i'll pray 4 u, tiki

Just don't soot me, please.

Blaire...

@blaire pls

I WANT TO HAVE QUICHE IN THE MORNING

960welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

nautilus

nautilus

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 64 QapgMlb

If every player agrees to accelerated phases, I'll do this:

- Night phases will end when everyone sends in their room movement/action and confirms to me that's their intended movement.

- Day phases will end when everyone expressively locks into their vote (unvote > revote or no vote changes left).

There may or may not be delays based on when I'm asleep and stuff, but this is the fairest way I can think of doing this.

Send me a PM with your decision and once every player agrees I'll make another post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum