Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 57]

406Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Should we really be napping right now? -looks off to the side for a long moment- There's a lot of danger around here right now. A lot of... Bad vibes or energy!

Also, aren't... all trees shady? if they're in the sunlight, anyway.

Last edited by Ninfia on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

407Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 88a72eb7f7a258140c8777588353b306

The rollover is amazing~ (COOL SOUNDING LIBRARY TOO~)

"Mmmm... The book club was one of the first clubs to go, for some reason..."
Sammiya sighed, slouching in her chair a bit with her arms folded on it, head resting on top of her wrists. She glanced around the room, wondering what to do to help look for the mysterious fund thieves.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

408Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki's voice is slightly muffled by his jacket. "Hunt down thieves wile we don't even have a single clue? Hell, we don't even know if it's more than a rumor yet. Besides..." He lifts up his jack a bit to look at Ninfia. "If these guys are going to do something to try and stop us, the first person they're going to be after is the one snooping." He dropped the jacket on his face again. "Not the one snoozing."

409Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

"I can't STAND the idea that people are selling off the instruments for profit! I've started bringing my violin home, in case it's stolen next!" Raina huffed, still refusing to cross her arms and conform with everyone. She looked out of the corner of her eye at Tiki, though why she was doing it so sneakily was beyond comprehension since he couldn't see her from under his jacket. "Or maybe they'll go after the most nonchalant one, since they might seem too calm in the gaze of this chaos."

410Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

"Good idea, Aistaraina-san. Violins are expensive... In mystery books there's always some kind of clue to be found in creepy places... like the boiler room... B-but it's so scary down there with the clanking and clanging... It's like a horror set...." Sammiya sighed softly, remaining slouched over and staring vaguely towards the chalk board.

"And splitting up into groups of two or three is never a good idea... Who knows what kind of things could happen..."

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

411Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki's chest expanded as he drew in a deep breath, before letting out a heavy sigh. "Really? No one else for the nap club?" He let his feet slide off the desk and hit the floor. "And you're going to keep pestering me until I do something, aren't you?"

412Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight. Well.

You guys go do your Sherlock Holmes thing. Have fun.

I'll be over here, you know, studying and shit because some of us are graduating soon and need to worry about university entrance exams.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

413Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:36 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

/confesses to alca for writing such great flavor

i wonder if a gakuen equivalent of jailing would be studying
kiyoko studied all night so she couldn't leave the house

414Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:38 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Clarification post, since people have asked!

Any relationship effects happen immediately once two people form a relationship, and if there's anything any player needs to actively do to trigger their relationship effect they can do it as soon as the confession is accepted--

Oh no, I can't accept your confession. I would lose my job, and I'm the only teacher in the entire school. ;v;

415Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:41 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

:'( who is the principal responsible for breaking my heart

416Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Cure

Cure

J-just so you all know!! I'd never ask any of you out! Geez, why would you even think that? Don't you know a cute girl can't be the one to ask! N-n-not like I'd even accept or anything, but I just want to let you know that there's NO WAY I'D EVER ASK YOU OUT!!

Or even want to date you! Y-you're just not my type, alright? So, don't get any ideas that I'd say yes or anything. Got it!!!?

417Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I wouldn't want to ask any humans out, hmph!
B-But... I might be... Forced to so maybe I will sometime but I DONT WANT TO JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR!!!!!!!!

... ///////////////

418Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm...

I mean, I'm not going to--

It's not like I'm waiting on a confession from a certain someone or anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

419Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

ngl i was waiting for kiyoko to post for triple tsun

420Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*Looks at the others, sighs, and flips through her book to the next chapter.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum