Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 57]

421Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

"Yes, Tiki!  I don't see how napping is supposed to be more productive than trying to figure out what's going on with our funding," Raina insisted, throwing her arms in the air in frustration.  Her hand caught the edge of the desk Tiki leaned on coming down.

"Owww, crap!!  But really.  If this keeps up, we may not even have a school to come back to, let alone have clubs at or study in."

edit: waaah page top twice!

422Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:37 pm

adawg

adawg

Ada looks curiously over Luxaria's shoulder.
"Whatcha doing there?~ Something's fishy in this school and I'm not sure what to think about it." She sighs."But you look smart! People who still read in this day and age are special~chuu"

Leans over to Raina and Tiki "Hey, hey! maybe napping is the most productive thing we can do right now! I should like... sleep or something too.

....i stayed up too late reading manga last night."

423Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

(I love the night zero flavor text.)
Rasei looks up from her writing, with a frown on her face. She wanted to run down the thieves, then beat them up with her notebook.

"Aren't you even a bit worried, Tiki? The group might try to get rid of someone quickly, and not pay attention on who is snooping."

424Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

sits.
contemplating.
at a desk.
alone.
in a room.

i cant get detention.
i cant.
i cant miss any shifts at wcdonalds.
i'm already living off of instant ramen.

human life sucks.

425Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Silvia watched the other students warily, hands folded and shaking in her lap.

Kotakia... This student group... do you think it exists?

Given the beady eyes on some of these... creatures, I'm inclined to believe so.

A sigh. Nothing is ever easy. She had to transfer here after... well, when Kotakia has a rampage it's not exactly pretty and it was either transfer here or to the state asylum. At this point, maybe the asylum would've been a better option.

But we'll be okay! Right?

Of course. I'd never let anything bad happen to you. I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt you.

Silvia laughed nervously. More bloodshed was definitely not a good idea.

(Are we allowed to hint who our kokoros doki for or is that off limits? Also this + a post before work tomorrow is probably all I will be able to do before I get off work tomorrow night [11 CST], but Imma see if I can do this during my break. plz do not make with the kill me)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

426Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kotakia wrote:(Are we allowed to hint who our kokoros doki for or is that off limits? Also this + a post before work tomorrow is probably all I will be able to do before I get off work tomorrow night [11 CST], but Imma see if I can do this during my break. plz do not make with the kill me)

You're allowed to talk about relationships/confessions! And thank you for the heads up!

427Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

deo

deo

omg i'm crying at the beautiful rollover and beautiful thread and beautiful everyone you're all amazing
even though i know not everyone is actually amazing in the end... <o><o>

428Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

T3t's part in the rollover actually made me laugh the hardest, though I do wonder if I ever got something to eat in the end.

429Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

The quiet skritch skritch skritch of pencil on paper from one corner of the room suddenly stopped as the only hooved individual in the room looked up, startled, from her notebook doodles. "Bide," the redheaded faun, Jai, started in her thick brogue, ears cocking. "Hoo can feckin' students ned funds? An' since when dae we hae enaw fundin' tae ned?" She smirked and gestured at the pitable classroom equipment. "Thes place is a pisshole."

She seemed to catch herself and glanced at the teacher. "Uh, nae offense."

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

430Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:04 pm

high seraph

high seraph

dont look tbh:

HELLO CLASS WHO IS READY FOR SOMETHING EDUCATIONAL?! Ok I'm not actually going to RP during this game because I don't do that since... Wow I don't even remember tbh. But I'm really excited about this game ; v;

Let the yaois begin!!!!!!!

431Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

You look good! :D You pull off that look real well wtf I'm jealous.

432Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg stop or I might confess to u tonight (>/////<)"

433Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hahahah! I'm pretty sure you're already spoken for, huhu~ ;>

434Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WOW THATS A GREAT PIC I LOVE IT

i mean
u suk i h8 u

435Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 29 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

high seraph wrote:omg stop or I might confess to u tonight (>/////<)"

excuse me

N-not like I have any reason to care or anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum