Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 57]

811Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:06 am

adawg

adawg

Ahhhhh that makes sense *_*

Sorry that came out a little harsher than intended :') I was just thinking how if mafia wanted to get an easy convert then it would be smart to choose you because a) you're experienced and b) your innocence has practically been proven from the mess that was D1 u feel

812Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh my god Lucas that shipping chart is bringing back memories haha when I first saw those symbols I was like is he going full nerd. He's going full nerd. (It's gr8 btw I love it.)

813Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 40dVcZz
Thanks for the support, Kiyo.

May you and your significant dessert other have a...peaceful relationship.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 RiknJt7
Elenii~♪
Thank you for the vote of confidence, I promise I'll try not to let you down!

I did send that confession pretty quickly, didn't I? I guess I was just excited, huhu~

814Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A bit frazzled but hopefully the converted (IF THERE IS ONE IF THE RATIO IS WRONG OHGOD.) lost their powers/wasn't a really powerful role.

I'm a bit busy with cooking, and probably will be 'til after roll-over. (Making hamburgers, bacon potato salad, deviled eggs, watergate salad, and jello. Plus store bought shortcake I'll need to top with whipped cream and strawberries.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

815Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That's a lot of food omg please send some.

816Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:12 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:@drandahl: Maybe if you were more active, Never-Posts-And-Always-Gets-Inactivity-Lynched-On-D1-kun.
((-_-; Hai))

((Sammiya, that sounds delicious!))

817Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 PfAWeH4... You.

If you hurt a hair on his head, I'll make sure you'll never live to fry another fry in your life.
((Casual disclaimer: despite all my posturing, my role has absolutely nothing to do with deo in the slightest, and isn't like Sammiya/Rasei where they can communicate with each other (presumably because the sister thing was in their actual tropes).

UMM I can see how mafia would probably receive some benefits from their relationship powers, but I think the whole process of choosing who to pair with would be collectively discussed and carefully thought out so... It wouldn't surprise me if the mafia initially wanted to stay safe from any investigation side-effects, honestly, and avoid pairing up during the earlier phases.

That's true, and I acknowledge it in my post by saying "or wait until the right moment". I suppose I'm just experiencing weird flashbacks where the mafia was extremely hesitant to intermix with the town in a previous game hosted on this forum, and the entire mafia was flushed out partially because of this reason.

... I don't really have anything else to add, so I'm going to sit and wait for everyone else to post more stuff before I continue going in circles.

W-when did I become Plot's senpai, anyways.))

818Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Still on mountain internet kind of MIA but alca told me she got dragged off to family stuff and rollover might be a little late

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

819Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Who is the 'you' Naut's referring to?

820Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sleepy as hell, and in a little bit I'll see if I have any thoughts for the posts over the last two pages, but commenting:

n★utilus wrote:I suppose I'm just experiencing weird flashbacks where the mafia was extremely hesitant to intermix with the town in a previous game hosted on this forum, and the entire mafia was flushed out partially because of this reason.

I thought of this earlier, too, since it burned that set of mafia in the most spectacular fashion. The difference between these games is that rooming was tied to killing and protecting, whereas we don't seem to know exactly what relationships do beyond a lot of dart throwing. Thus, rooming had some pretty clear indications as to alignments, but relationships might not. Still, given that there are 24 players, I'd imagine it's fairly likely that at least a player or two can gain information from relationships.

I suppose mafia will have a better idea of it since they had/have 6 or 7 relationship effects to read and compare. As to whether or not mafia lie/stick together, it's probable they learned from the experience of the certain other game's mafia. I'd wager there's a chance of at least one M-M relationship, possibly one or two M-T, and probably some lonely M's. If what Cure said about her tsuntsun is any indication, there are benefits for certain players to be in relationships, and if mafia had one that would encourage them to pair up instead of all flying solo or together. Doubly so if they have town-sabotaging (or even recruiting) relationship effects.

Hmm... This made me think of something, though.

@ Sensei: Can you confirm the presence of roles that can either read, alter, or intercept messages between players in relationships? Or are our doki doki super embarrassingly flirty letters kept private... ;w;

821Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Goodbye spotty mountain internet! Hello slow but stable valley internet! How are you all? I'm surrounded by dead grass. Ahh, California.

When I tried asking alca about the existence of roles that aren't mine she wasn't very forthcoming with information so I doubt you'll get any confirmation one way or another.

Speaking of which, an update on the alca situation. If rollover is late, it shouldn't be more than an hour late but she said she'd text me if something came up.

This entire post reads like a WTNV bit now that I reread it.

This has been traffic. (As in, I am literally stuck in traffic right now.)

822Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:This has been traffic. (As in, I am literally stuck in traffic right now.)

You are stuck in traffic... or... have you become traffic?! ;w;

But, Kiyoko! We need music for traffic! Go go, link a song!

And ah, okay. Given how she's responded to my other requests (...sensei doesn't love me), I kind of expect that will be the case. I was just curious since we know relatively little about relationships for this game, whereas the last game with a new and big mechanic was rather explicit. Plus relationship effects were last minute additions and kind of unanticipated and all.

m-mainly I'm just going to be so embarrassed if anyone else read my sappy love oh god
k-know that those words were meant only for the prettiest girl in the world!

823Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I kind of want to see what people's confessions and messages are, since I know we have some uh, fairly...talented...people in some of the relevant areas, haha

824Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

LUCAS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE ANY OF OUR MESSAGES IN THREAD ////////

825Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ohohoho~ Got somethin juicy in em?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum