Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 57]

826Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:39 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Nautilus, you are my senpai at work. No one knows their way around a deep fryer as well as you, at least until Chikami-kun learns how to use divine power to mass fry potatoes...]

Plot Stickers decided they would prefer to work at the register for the rest of the year.

EDIT: NOT AGAIN

827Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I've come back from camping -- very sore, very tired and mildly sunburnt -- but I'm back. Catching up on posts!!

828Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Welcome back from the wilderness, (Kiyo and Raina)-chan.

829Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'M STILL IN THE WILDERNESS

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

830Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

UMM I'm not sure I know what game you guys are having flashbacks of, so I guess that's why I'm not reacting so strongly in the face of this recruitment. Actually I think the only games I've played that had something like that was one game that had a turncoat and...... Final Fantasy mafia, which...... I'm not gonna talk about omfg forget I even mentioned.

Kiyoko wrote:LUCAS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE ANY OF OUR MESSAGES IN THREAD ////////
I! WOULD! NEVER!!! IM SAVING THEM FOREVER. IN MY KOKORO. FOR MY APPRECIATION ALONE ; W; !!!!

Also @ Blaire s-SORRY i am a nerd ok i cant do anything about it

waves cheerfully at ada and aistar how are u guys :-)

831Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

((Right, you're in transit and technically have not fully returned to us yet. *I will be happy to have two friends back in class.

Ha enough derailment from me))

We're running up against the clock here. Anyone we still need to hear from? ((Sorry, on cell, difficult to tally who's given speculation posts this phase))

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

832Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:02 pm

adawg

adawg

AREN'T YOU IN CALIFORNIA THAT'S ALREADY SOMEWHERE
THAT'S LIKE 45% OF AMERICA TB HH

ye relationships seem to be kinda funky in terms of what they actually do
we all ahve relationship abilities too tho i wonder if anyone's role is basically a lovers-type deal

//waves back @ lucas!!! but like gently!! so kiyo-chan doesn't misunderstand~

833Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

W-why should I care if anyone waves at Lucas or if he waves at anyone it doesn't matter to me AT ALL okay

Also okay more serious admin announcement, I've received a request to keep discussion about past vdex games to a minimum unless it directly relates to the situation at hand. Save the epic tales of past misdeeds for after the game or in a different thread, thanks!

I am totally down for a vdex memory lane thread in general discussion though.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

834Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:UMM I'm not sure I know what game you guys are having flashbacks of...

And to think, you were the hero of that story. (Pretty sure they are all referring to the horrifically unlucky B&B Mafia that I cursed by being on it (Nautilus, not saying I played bad, just that I'm a jinx XD (see: the luck of the KH and B&B Mafias)).)

Anyway...

"Alright. so, I'm guessing the Creep Club is going to try and get one of us thrown into detention again, and soon. Hopefully, whoever pulled the save of Kiyo 'Not-That-I-Want' Ko can pull off the same magic tonight.

"But, most importantly, to any of you baddies out there...come on. You can't take me out!" Tiki wore a self-satisfied grin. "I mean, without me here, class will become at least eighteen percent less entertaining. And besides..." He turns to Nautilus. "I still gotta show show her the superiority of the bow and arrow over swords."

835Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

drandahl wrote:((Right, you're in transit and technically have not fully returned to us yet. *I will be happy to have two friends back in class.

Ha enough derailment from me))

We're running up against the clock here. Anyone we still need to hear from? ((Sorry, on cell, difficult to tally who's given speculation posts this phase))

((Ummmm.

AliceofOz, Ninfia, T3tsuya, Kiku, Rodea, Aistaraina?? Probably more but off the top of my head these are the players who haven't really commented on the current events in-thread or discussed anything this phase, though to be fair Aistaraina came back from camping

Plot. Why are you working the register now))

836Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[The register seems like it would be kinder on my fingers...]

837Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Yes, 爱☆ is now back from the wilderness. It wasn't the kindest to me, but I survived!! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

In terms of what I've managed to catch up on (have been on mobile only for the most part, running errands and the like), the ratio change via the recruiter is a little concerning, since our numbers are now a little more skewed in mafia's favor, but until I see rollover, not really much more to say that hasn't already been said :(

838Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

A-ah I'm still out at a family event and don't really have internet! But I'll try to get through as many PMs as I can! To make it fair to people who sent in questions and confessions, I'm delaying phase end so they still have time to do things. Pushing back phase end for an hour! Phase end is now at 5pm PST!

839Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Re-read the past few pages, but nothing really stood out, other than nautilus replying to my reply to her reply to someone else, or something. To which I say, I do agree that if the recruiter could deliberately select a target, then the recruitee is more likely to be a stronger player for all of the reasons you outlined. I just want to exercise caution and not cast aside possibilities that we can't rule out just yet.

Oh, and also, while I understand your point against people wanting a lynch and voting no lynch, that doesn't strike me as too unusual, but it is something to look back upon in future phases if someone has very questionable voting tendencies or reads. I think for the most part, many players agree that lynching is valuable for information, but I think in this case we had a lot to digest between the rollover text and action log, plus relationships, plus everyone being excited for this game in general. I think many people are just wary of committing to something right away when the impetus to do so has been diminished since the NK was thwarted and town's numbers are so stellar.

That said, the other argument is that lynching with such a numbers advantage is the safest time to do so, and lynching gains information in favor of town. For me, personally, I wasn't convinced by the names brought up last phase, and I'd rather make it to D2 with everyone intact and use the D1 and D2 rollovers to cross-reference and see what we can dig up while investi-voting.

However, I suppose what does stand out is if someone claims wanting a lynch, but then decides not to vote in favor of someone while simultaneously offering little speculation or reads. That is something to watch out for since it's basically passive compliance without pro-town assistance, and I believe that was more the focus of your concerns and statements?

But anyway, we'll have rollover fairly soon, and I think as a collective we've pretty much exhausted the points of discussion we have regarding the recruiter and relationships. With any luck we might learn more about the fanfiction, the stunning roles, or maybe turn up some good investigation results in our favor.

((Oh, and @ AliceofOz. She went to a museum early in the day with her family and got home late and exhausted, and then promptly fell asleep. I should have prodded her to mention she'd be out, but anyway, that's why she hasn't posted today, I think.))

840Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:27 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think I got to everyone's messages! If I didn't reply to your message with confirmation that I received it please send it to me again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum