Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 63]

136Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Ninfia wrote:oh! well I mean, I noted that I believe kotakia and she vetted T3t as town. It's more or less confirmed he's building one harem to rule them all, so.

How would T3t building a harem be considered a cheating role?  It's not as though he can somehow investigate everyone's roles while they're in a relationship with him (I would assume he would've been able to clear Tiki by now, if that's the case), though he does keep mentioning protection.

edit: PAGE TOP. I'm on a roll.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 N14d3m6

137Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VII
Tiki The Troll VI
Sammiya II

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Mr. Alice AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz

138Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i'd.............. really love to make a really cool and awesome spec post but that's honestly not within my ability to do so LOL so you'll have to deal with this crap. i'm going to Vote: Tiki and i'll tell you why.

BECAUSE INITIALLY i was really ?????? about the Tiki vote since it seemed really weird re: the whole tiki/jaiser thing. it didn't seem like quite enough to me but then i started thinking about what happened last game with me and the rooms/doors or whatever an i shuddered in a fit of terrible mafia ptsd and concluded that, honestly, it's a good enough reason for me to stick a vote on Tiki. Especially since I, myself, have no substantial information to go off of. UGHHHHHHH GOD WHY CANT I BE GOOD AT THIS GAME IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE ONE DAY I'LL BE GOOD AND NOT BE THE WORST.

realizes after writing this post that this is a tie breaker vote and that is the scummiest thing alive GOOD THING THERES A FEW HOURS LEFT PLEASE MORE PPL VOTE

139Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 40dVcZz
Wow alright, that's a surprising amount of votes to wake up to. (Though not really, I guess.) But I guess right now it's basically between AOZ and Tiki? Which I can kind of understand, after reading the past few pages.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Uxz7594
I don't want to vote for Tiki, nor do I particularly want to see him lynched this phase, because a lot of the arguments seem to be due to him not having defended himself from any of the points raised, and most of them seem to revolve around the relationship between him and Jai. I'm pretty sure he was reluctant to speak much about it before because it was up to Jai to confirm their relationship, and as we all know, the poor thing was pretty swamped and stressed before they dropped, so that was a closed door.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 40dVcZz
And as for today, just because he hasn't answered anything yet so far doesn't mean too-too much to me because we all have prior obligations, and I don't want him to be sent to detention just because he was at work or out or something when I feel like the arguments for AOZ are so much more solid than anything incriminating Tiki. So Vote: AliceofOz until I feel influenced towards any other way, for now.

140Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:02 pm

eleni

eleni

chinomi do you have any particular thoughts oh Alice's alignment though? :o since we were all maf together last game.

141Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Just woke up and finished reading through the thread.

Hm.

I don't know how well everyone trusts me at this moment (since I think nautilus said I'm also fairly suspicious to her? She used "you" vaguely, but I think it was directed at me), but I would like to imagine my pro-town speculation and assistance, on top of being stunned last night and out of N1 NK sender consideration, would place me closer to the "not inclined to distrust" position. As such, I'm going to highlight what I tried to subtly suggest in my previous post:

Luxaria wrote:That said, for relationship-related reasons, I will go on record as stating that I am disinclined to vote for AliceofOz for now while I observe how the game progresses and what information comes to light. Regardless, I believe she intends to defend herself if nautilus and Tiki still harbor suspicions after last phase, so this statement may be moot.

Alice has not come out and claimed her role, and I will not claim it for her. And I do encourage her to speak up some more in that regard if the eye of the thread continues to swing against her. However, I will be blunt given the voting climate. If what information I have is accurate, at the risk of painting a target on her, we really don't want to lose her right now.

That said, I will note that my way of verifying this information is... tricky. If she claims, you will see why I say that. I mentioned wanting to observe how the game progresses and what information comes to light and if anything contradicts my understanding of her role and how she has used it. To that end, I suppose the cleanest thing would be her just spilling all information she has about her role and how she has used it and see what comes up. I had some methods of my own I planned to employ to test what I have available regarding my waifu, but, well, those would take time, and town may not wish to wait for her.

I also acknowledge two other things: 1) That talking in her defense will lead others to suspect me, and 2) That I am not impartial since she is my waifu, and I do have trouble reading her at times. These are fair points and I will not contest them, but I do stand by what I mentioned above.

All of this to say: I will not vote for AliceofOz as I do not see any case levied against her as damning enough to put her over my scum threshold. Note that I am not claiming that she is 100% confirmed town to me, but rather that if accurate, her role is not something town would want to lose, and so I am cautious and wary of offing her right away.

As for who I will vote for, if not for Sammiya, I will re-read some more posts and evaluate, but I wanted to respond to this matter first since there are about two hours left in the phase. I did see a few points in Sammiya's favor, so I will go over those again.

142Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm sure someone else is the relationship cop, not T3T.

Anyways, my relationship today: Rodea. We are now broken up.

People I will NEVER vote: Rodea, Cure, T3T.

People I don't think are mafia: Kiyoko, Luxaria, nautilus

People I'm very ??? right now: chinomi, plot, deo, kiku

everyone else is in my mental limbo

I'm personally going to vote: Tiki. I-it's not like it's because he turned me down or anything! No one should refute my love.

ALSO has anyone claimed being Ada's partner from that night or having her confession or is that still in limbo?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

143Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm in a meeting and idly following thread and updating vote tally for alca.

I didn't receive ada's confession but I've also been very open about the fact that I am in a committed relationship

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

144Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:34 pm

chinomi

chinomi

eleni wrote:chinomi do you have any particular thoughts oh Alice's alignment though? :o since we were all maf together last game.

i don't remember much about AoZ's play style from the last game, possibly because i paid less attention to it because we were on the same team so i can't really compare and contrast from that. i will say that i wholeheartedly see where everyone is coming from voting AoZ, though, and it's a legitimate reason. However, the only reason my vote is leaning toward Tiki over AoZ is because i feel kind of affected by the whole lack-of-confirmation-from-jasier thing which just gives me a sort of echoing feeling from last game since i was roomies with Tiki and couldn't confirm my room mate and it's just a feeling from that stuff that happened from last game. I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULDN'T TAKE THINGS FROM PREVIOUS GAMES INTO ACCOUNT BUT I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING YOU KNOW LIKE I AINT ABOUT TO MARCH A TROOP INTO SIBERIA FRICK THAT SHOOT IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.

i won't be too heart broken if the votes swing AoZ's way, either, btw. at the end of the day i just don't know.

ALSO i want to point out that i know i'm pretty ??? on lists right now. im pretty used to being ??? on lists because of how often i'm mafia and how bad i am at the game itself and i honestly can't offer much to make y'all trust me yet but i just want you all to know that i'm not side stepping those ??? thoughts at all! i just can't offer anything right now to help you shake those feelings. you could say you'll be.......... hooked on a feeling. for now. huehuehue.

Last edited by chinomi on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot a word :()

145Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:aliceofoz because I know that tiki didn't send in the nk

146Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Cure

Cure

okay im back.

I actually... think it's pretty bad that we're all bandwagoning on tiki when he has literally not posted since before Jaiser was revealed to be mafia. He hasn't gotten a chance to show up to defend himself, yet more and more people are voting him when it seems that the primary reason for doing so is that he was (maybe?) in a relationship with Jaiser. So... t... b...hhh...

vote: AliceofOz Many of her posts directly counter her thoughts/arguments of previous posts. It could just be her changing her mind, but it could also be a byproduct of pretending to know less than you actually do.

147Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:51 pm

eleni

eleni

chinomi wrote:i don't remember much about AoZ's play style from the last game, possibly because i paid less attention to it because we were on the same team so i can't really compare and contrast from that. i will say that i wholeheartedly see where everyone is coming from voting AoZ, though, and it's a legitimate reason. However, the only reason my vote is leaning toward Tiki over AoZ is because i feel kind of affected by the whole lack-of-confirmation-from-jasier thing which just gives me a sort of echoing feeling from last game since i was roomies with Tiki and couldn't confirm my room mate and it's just a feeling from that stuff that happened from last game. I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULDN'T TAKE THINGS FROM PREVIOUS GAMES INTO ACCOUNT BUT I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING YOU KNOW LIKE I AINT ABOUT TO MARCH A TROOP INTO SIBERIA FRICK THAT SHOOT IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
LOL yeah i totally get what you mean about the roomie thing. /o\ anyhow ty for clarifying!!

honestly i'm both suspicious of Alice and Tiki but Alice's weird vote on Tiki this phase and Tiki's weird vote on Alice last phase is throwing me off.

i also find it really unnerving that they've both disappeared- Tiki has been gone for quite a while now and Alice hasn't posted anything else since voting for Tiki. what if they're both maf and Alice's weird vote was to try and drive the lynch onto Tiki since she has a more useful role? edit or like. one of them is worth two of the mafia since Jaiser withdrew

...what are the chances that they're both maf though.

ANYHOW just coming up with some ridiculous hypotheticals lol

edit again oh shit idk how i missed Luxaria's post. HMM i'm not sure what to make of this, Alice hasn't been around in the last few hours and i don't think we should expect her to come back before rollover. that being said, we have a little over one hour until rollover so if you're convinced she's town and you have info on her role i think you should just reveal it at this point??

148Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Aistaraina wrote:
Ninfia wrote:oh! well I mean, I noted that I believe kotakia and she vetted T3t as town. It's more or less confirmed he's building one harem to rule them all, so.

How would T3t building a harem be considered a cheating role?  It's not as though he can somehow investigate everyone's roles while they're in a relationship with him (I would assume he would've been able to clear Tiki by now, if that's the case), though he does keep mentioning protection.

Cheating as in relationship cheating lmao, so multi-relationship. I apologize if my wording was confusing. I assumed u all could c in2 my head.

in any case, I think I'm willing to leave my vote for now. I'm not sure I feel comfortable voting for alice even after thinking things over, and I don't want to hop on the tiki bandwagon. : (

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

149Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:56 pm

lulu

lulu

T3tsuya wrote:Both of you, join the collective. I expect messages soon, you trash. You can still talk to each other about how much you're enjoying being ignored while reaping all the benefits that come with doing my laundry.
i-i would never betray my beloved like that........... SIKE LOL BYE CHI
*im joking* *please dont take this seriouslY*

@Ninfia
I use female pronouns but ezreal the character uses male pronouns, so for the purposes of this game either way works o/ I'll probably be changing my username after this game to something less.. Fandom-related....

@AliceofOz @Aistaraina
Thank you for the defense!

I don't really have anything to say rn unless I missed anyone asking me a directed question - I'd just like to acknowledge that I'm here and I've read all the arguments. I'd really like to hear from Tiki.

Timestamped vote tally (someone should format it nicely btw I'm terrible) -

09:00 Rollover
09:10 Kiyoko vs no vote
12:38 ezreal vs Jaiser [Jaiser: 1]
12:44 high seraph vs Mr Alice [Mr Alice: 1, Jaiser: 1]
12:52 Jaiser withdraws
20:47 Luxaria vs Sammiya [Sammiya: 1, Mr Alice: 1]
21:37 ezreal vs Jaiser AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 1, Sammiya: 1, Mr Alice: 1]
01:33 AliceofOz vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 1, Sammiya: 1, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 1]
01:52 Ninfia vs Sammiya  [AliceofOz: 1, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 1]
02:10 Sammiya vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 1, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 2]
02:29 Aistaraina vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 1, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 3]
02:34 eleni vs AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 2, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 3]
02:51 nautilus vs AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 3, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 3]
03:04 T3tsuya vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 3, Sammiya: 2, Mr Alice: 1, Tiki: 4]
04:31 high seraph vs Mr Alice AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 4, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 4]
04:54 chinomi vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 4, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 5]
05:01 Mr Alice vs AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 5, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 5]
05:08 Kotakia vs Tiki [AliceofOz: 5, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 6]
05:41 Rasei vs AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 6, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 6]
05:43 Cure vs AliceofOz [AliceofOz: 7, Sammiya: 2, Tiki: 6]

150Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Nobody post after this alca wants pagetop.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum