Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 63]

31Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

[BEGINS COUGHING AND STUTTERING AND DYING]

ETA: PAGETOP!!!!!!!!!!

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Puppy-paul-mccartney

32Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay. Ninfia, your text player list is the best thing in the world and thank you forever.

Players I wouldn't vote for in-game reasons (if I could vote)

• Kiyoko - For obvious reasons. Presumably the N0 NK target, and if we're going with the "convert is now vanilla" theory, Lucas should be able to confirm that I still have my ability.
  • high seraph  - Confessed to me N0 and therefore likely not maf because as maf you don't confess to people who are about to die anyway. Also likely not convert because he's not vanilla.
  • eleni, Luxaria - For not sending in the NK
  • Sammiya, Rasei - I stand by that at least one of them is town. We're all guessing that Rasei is fanfic, which seems harmless so far, which means I'm leaning town for Rasei

Players I wouldn't vote based on weak gut feeling (if I could vote)

• nautilus - As mentioned previously, I don't think naut started off as maf for meta reasons revolving around me being NK target
  • ezreal - I stand by my statements earlier that throwing suspicion on me on D1 doesn't seem like a maf move to me. Also there was a lot of attention on ezreal for that, so if maf could choose their convert I don't think they'd choose ezreal.
  • T3tsuya - I don't think he started off as maf because again who confesses to the NK target, and I also don't think he was a likely choice for conversion because there was a lot of spec on him possibly being neutral at the time and I don't think maf would recruit someone they thought was neutral
  • Kotakia - I don't necessarily think Kotakia is town but she's been very forthcoming with information and I'm not inclined to vote her.

Which I guess means here's everyone else I want to hear more from. Not that I think these people are maf, I just haven't formed any opinions on them yet.

Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
Jaiser
Drandahl
Mr. Alice
Chinomi
Plotstickers
Deo
Kiku
Rodea
Cure
Aistaraina

But the people I especially want to hear from are:

Jaiser
chinomi
Kiku
Rodea
Mr. Alice

Mainly because iirc these people have mainly been making rp posts and I'd like to hear what they think spec-wise.

Jesus christ what did I just get ninja'd by

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

33Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 SCx0XlH
"obediently accepted", "sit at the feet of", he says

#saveKotakia2k15
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Uxz7594
Fia, I can't believe you would imply that I would hurt or stun my own girlfriend, I would never do that intentionally! (And yes, you can say that I'm claiming to not have a contact-related stunning role.) Eleni, please shout if you're ok, do I need to get a medical professional for you?
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 HF4bNZE
And can Jai PLEASE confirm her relationship with Tiki, Iwe have literally been waiting this whole time for your confirmation.

34Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Kiyoko wrote:
But the people I especially want to hear from are:

Jaiser
chinomi
Kiku
Rodea
Mr. Alice

Mainly because iirc these people have mainly been making rp posts and I'd like to hear what they think spec-wise.

Jesus christ what did I just get ninja'd by

I'VE MADE LIKE ONE RP POST BECAUSE I'M TOO EMBARRASSED TO RP. Anyway, I'm still in a relationship with Ezreal because no one else confessed to me last night and I'm pretty comfortable here... Been exchanging messages and all that jazz. I don't have even the smallest amount of confidence in FOSing someone and any info I have isn't worth mentioning, sorry. If something pops up that I can comment on then I'll do my best!

35Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:25 pm

deo

deo

Ummmmmm okay so I have reason to believe one of the stunners is also like... a "Magic Coat" role??? Like, I used an action on eleni last night and it got bounced back to me which.... ended up doing absolutely nothing lol

so either there is a magic coat inducer attached to one of the stuns or a driver just did something really hilarious

Anyway, yes my relationship with plot began EP03 and due to circumstances relating to one of my powers, I have reason to 100% trust her now!! So we are like... actually connected now (although atm she doesn't have reason to believe me, I can fix that <o>w<o>)

36Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I don't want to know what pagetop is, but here's vote tally for now. Give me a second to read all these massive posts.))

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote

37Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 pm

chinomi

chinomi

deo wrote:Ummmmmm okay so I have reason to believe one of the stunners is also like... a "Magic Coat" role??? Like, I used an action on eleni last night and it got bounced back to me which.... ended up doing absolutely nothing lol

So basically there's a stun power that also doubles as a reflector?

38Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((Eleni is like a non-stick pan : D

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

39Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I've got some super hardcore anime OSTs playing so I'm in the mood to crack some skulls.

Ummmmmm okay so I have reason to believe one of the stunners is also like... a "Magic Coat" role??? Like, I used an action on eleni last night and it got bounced back to me which.... ended up doing absolutely nothing lol

This is... really interesting, actually, and I'm kind of interested in following this up? Going from your description, deo, it reads like whatever hit eleni also causes things to bounce off her, correct? Huh.

I... kind of think that kind of role wouldn't be able to act every night, since I feel like that's slightly more overpowered than your conventional stun (it'd basically be a jail, but it bounces off all actions/some actions)?

So I feel like this role is either extremely limited in its use, or it's actually two roles/two separate powers and both the stunner and another redirection role affected you/eleni?))

Last edited by n★utilus on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 pm

deo

deo

chinomi wrote:
deo wrote:Ummmmmm okay so I have reason to believe one of the stunners is also like... a "Magic Coat" role??? Like, I used an action on eleni last night and it got bounced back to me which.... ended up doing absolutely nothing lol

So basically there's a stun power that also doubles as a reflector?
yea i'm pretty sure this is the case

ninja'd by nautilus but yeah my only guess is that the stun plus the bouncer are a single role because otherwise the stun would've.... bounced off too.......

unless there's two bounces and the stun was not for eleni and got bounced to her but bounces only bounce once idk this is crazy weird

41Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:41 pm

chinomi

chinomi

The only problem with it being a once-per-every-two-nights deal is that it was in play last night and there were three stuns D1 and only two stuns this time around UHHH does that make sense? So it would make more sense for me that it would be some sort of thing coming from eleni herself BUT THEN AGAIN SHE WAS STUNNED SO WOULD IT WORK??? i guess we'l get a confirmation from eleni about it later since this is an interesting development.

42Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

43Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay. Let me get this straight.

Unknown Individual A stunned eleni last night.
deo attempted to idk make eleni his senpai last night or something, I'm going to use that as a placeholder for what he did, but then ended up making himself his own senpai.

The issue I see with it being an unlimited tied "you stun a person every night, and your stun also reflects all actions/some actions" is that... it... this is a weird development. It... almost seems weirdly overpowered (it reminds me of a jail, but it blocks more than just kills), though I guess if it is a stun-magic reflector there's also a slight reduction of power since it presumably would reflect beneficial/invisible actions that aren't just kills as well...

The only other thing I can possibly think of other than it literally being a stun-reflector is that a redirection role swapped deo and eleni (so the stun was actually meant for deo > eleni, and deo's action on eleni > himself) or forced him to hit himself and a stunner stunned eleni?

I suppose, uh.

Mr. Alice, does your relationship power confer any ability that may explain this situation?

@chinomi - YEAH LOL I THOUGHT OF THAT... RIGHT AFTER I READ MY POST AGAIN....... but this just seems weird to me all around tbh??

@eleni - when you get online please explain

edit: to add to the relationship post - Ninfia and I are still a thing, no one's confessed to me all game other than Ninfia, I haven't sent out any confessions))

44Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:57 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[@deo °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

emoticon please don't disappear]

45Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

MY DRUNKEN SHAME IS ALL OVER THE FRONT POST. tbh Silvia would be the kind of girl to put vodka in a water bottle so yea that's canon.

Anyways to spec:

People I will absolutely positively NOT vote for:
T3T, Cure

People I'm not inclined to vote for:
nautilus, Kiyoko, Luxaria

Failed stuns don't show up, right? What if the third stunner hit a protected target? That still leaves the jailer though, hrm.

Yeah, who is still in no-partner limbo?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum