Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 63]

46Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Uxz7594
Oof, man, I wish. :S

My relationship ability has nothing to do with redirecting or bouncing or stunning or anything really cool, honestly.

I'm just as sorry as you are. u ~ u

47Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Da2823246d375501faf72d340668b201 [uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu]

Aahhhh,,,, sorry for disappearing I wasn't feeling very good all day in between passing out every few hours @__@;; I'll try to be more helpful when I'm slightly more coherent and caught up..!

Just for info: I still have yet to send or receive a confession since the start of the game.

48Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((People with no claimed partners, or are in a pairing that hasn't been adequately confirmed in-thread:

Tiki The Troll
Jaiser
Drandahl
Rasei
Kiku
Rodea
Aistaraina

Also - for further explanation and transparency: I received information (non-role related) on D1 that strongly makes me think that Ninfia did not start off as mafia, which is why I don't really suspect her at the moment.

Failed stuns... Well, I asked alca at the start of phase and she said that if someone dies in the process of performing an action higher in priority than a kill (like a stun or jail), the action will still appear in rollover even though the player has died the same night. I presume if a stunner is stunned out of their stun/jail though it just won't show up?

Feel better, Rodea! :())

49Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:10 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

chinomi wrote:t3t is like a masochist's dream come true..................

My cell has an alarm that goes off when certain keywords of personal interest are mentioned or it detects the scent of poor people within 20 feet of me.

It's very distracting so please make sure to use this knowledge carefully / send me a request to pick you up in the Jeticopter and we'll work this business out elsewhere.

deo wrote:
my only guess is that the stun plus the bouncer are a single role because otherwise the stun would've.... bounced off too.......

Redirect could be a one time per effect thing and action priority might have taken over. It's hard to say without knowing what your role does or eleni's testimony. I don't believe it's likely the redirect and stun role are the same role. That seems over the top offensively.

The fact that there were three stuns last time and two stuns this time makes me lean towards one or more of the stuns being circumstantial. I'm not strictly buying "Every other night" alone because that would mean some stuns are just simply weaker than others for vague reasons. I'd be willing to bet that if a stun role is an "Every other night" it's paired with some passive ability, as I can say with confidence there are some passive roles here with additional active effects.

More eleni-based discussion is needed.

50Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

n★utilus wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote

51Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

T3tsuya wrote:My cell has an alarm that goes off when certain keywords of personal interest are mentioned or it detects the scent of poor people within 20 feet of me.

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Giphy

52Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Oh, someone also mentioned they think I'm neutral. Nope. And I really don't think T3T is either.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

53Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki shrugged. "I'll admit at least that, uh...that I asked Jai if she wanted to hang out later. As for if she said yes or no...well, I'd rather not confirm the answer unless she wants to. I'm fine with letting the truth out, but don't want to make any decisions for her, either. Kind of a fae honor, value of your word and deed, thing."

54Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:potential contact stun from either AliceofOz or Mr. Alice. Alice x 2 combo. We'll have to watch and see if their partners get stunned in the future.

Um, excuse me! AliceofOz is mine and mine alone! No one else will ever have her! Hmpf! Edit: Oh, I misread "their partners" as implying their future partners. Oops. ;w; Still! She is mine!

That said, I've been in a relationship with AliceofOz since N0, so I doubt she would have a contact stun, else I would imagine it would've gone off on the first night of the game? Edit: Then again, immediate stuns might be too obvious--but on the flipside, if hers only triggered tonight and not N0, that means there's potentially two stuns not accounted for from N0? I don't think it's likely.

As for myself, now that I'm available, I will state that I did not do anything last night that would have triggered a counter stun. If there is demand, I can elaborate more on my role, but until then that is my statement.

While we have not heard from Eleni, the fact that a stun was missing can suggest several things:

1) The third stunner got hit with a stun or NK last night.
2) The third stunner is conditional and/or limited in use
3) The third stun was a trigger of something else.

The missing jailer also fits into these three categories.

So far we have:

kiku stunned N0.
chinomi stunned N0.
Kotakia stunned N0.
deo jailed N0.
Kiyoko protected from a kill N0.

eleni stunned N1.
Luxaria stunned N1.
Adawg killed N1.

There's a small pattern building in these actions. As far as stuns go, of the N0 stuns, Kotakia is the highest on the food chain, I think, with kiku being unexpected, chinomi being reasonable, and poor deo also being a bit unexpected. Kiyoko then is targeted for a NK--rather high on the priority list.

This flips on N1.

eleni and myself are stunned. I would like to imagine I am reasonably high up there on the priority list, with eleni being a reasonable stun given her veteran status. Adawg being killed is unexpected, but I can buy the reasoning proposed by others of her being the easy "this person won't be protected". That said, I think kiku, Adawg, and Aistaraina are our newbie mafia players? If so, killing the newbie is wrong, and you mafia are meanies and you should feel bad.

But back to the topic at hand, this is a complete reversal between both days to some extent. My first impression is that kiku stands out the most of those stuns, which suggests to me that she might have been the third/conditional stun. Could she have acted on someone? She has not claimed to be in any relationships. Alternatively, with this new idea of a redirection role, it's possible that someone just targeted kiku and another high priority target, and that the stun on kiku was actually meant for someone else.

Otherwise, this suggests someone deliberately stunned kiku, which is the outlier in all of this, or kiku, in her first phase in her first game, managed to run into a counter stun role. It's not impossible. To this end, I'd really like to hear from kiku, and also eleni (and Mr. Alice) regarding her take on this situation. Because I'm almost feeling like kiku was the target of a redirect with another player.

So, I want to pursue this line of thought. Let's say kiku and some other player were swapped N0, and then eleni (and deo?) N1. No one has stepped up to claim a redirect, having a stun redirected, or having stunned kiku or eleni deliberately. There are of course good reasons to keep quiet about these things. But I want to say that...

In the case of kiku receiving a redirected stun, that sounds like a town redirect and a mafia stun hit kiku... maybe? Hmmm... But then N1 might have been eleni and deo swapped, and eleni being stunned suggests deo was hit for a stun, which seems uncharacteristic. This is problematic. I really want to hear from eleni now.

tl;dr: kiku's stun on N0 seems like the outlier to me, based on how N1 went, and what eleni says may give us some clues as to the nature of the players behind the stuns. As of yet, I can't say for certain whether any of the five stun targets and one jail target were hit deliberately by a town or mafia.

As for Adawg's death, it seems so peculiar to me that mafia would go for the high-priority, and then err for the bottom of the list. Maybe Kiyoko getting protected would make them shy away from the top of the list? Or they could be trying to make the most blatantly obvious framing attempt by saying, "HAHA LOOK KIYOKO WAS NK N0, THEN WE RECRUITED SOMEONE, THEN WE KILLED ADAWG HAHA SEE KIYOKO WASN'T HIT AGAIN 'CUS SHE GOT CONVERTED, LYNCH HER, PLEASE NOTICE OUR BRILLIANT TACTIC--" no that's just dumb.

The one thing making me wonder if they scouted something powerful about Adawg is that it's such a change of direction to go for the newbie over at least even the mid-level veterans if you're trying to dodge protects. But... then why would mafia scout out a newbie N0? Hmm. I guess if they anticipate having to kill higher priority players, it might make sense to check the newer players for anything powerful that might slip under the radar? There is still the very good argument of mafia wanting to dodge a protect, but after just getting a recruit I feel like this situation wouldn't be as dire for them to need to go for someone so low on the totem pole unless they discovered something, or, like I wondered before... if the ratio got tampered with and/or the 7th mafia is someone that's "mafia" but can't attend meetings and might convert back? Or maybe this person might not even realize they are mafia in this case (would that happen?).

tl;dr: Overthinking it, and there could other things happening between the kill and stun including but not limited to: framing, conditionals, limited use, or in the case of stuns, withholding them. Time will tell?

I'll stop this here for now because I've rambled far too long, but maybe my thoughts might give others some ideas to work with. I'll come back and evaluate these ideas once we receive word from some players that have been brought up in these discussions. Meanwhile, I'd also like to say that with Alice being mentioned in today's fanfiction and her not being jailed or maimed or anything, I am inclined to believe fanfiction is harmless for now and that deo being jailed was just a coincidence with him matching the description (if he wasn't in fact the target). Although, last issue mentioned no names, but this time it was very explicit. Hmmm... Need more fanfictions to draw conclusions.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

55Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Adawg is an old vet from VDex.

Anyways, it's entirely possible and likely that one of the stuns and possibly the jailer are every other night roles.

56Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, is she? Hmm. I swear I read that she was a newer player. I thought a couple of new friends got brought in, or was it just kiku and my own friend, Aistaraina?

57Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Rodea and um... person with the sheep. They're chi's new friends. I brought Ada here but we had played with her for ages.

58Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((The new friends I believe are kiku, Rodea, and Aistaraina!))

59Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, right, Rodea! And drat, she posted while I was typing that. G-gomen. ;w;

Edit: Ugh, I'm not going to go revise/edit my Adawg NK theories in this case. I'll leave it up as most of it is still pretty applicable even if she's not a new player, I think?

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

60Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

If it means much, Ada was never one of the big power players (no offense love! you could usually last pretty long in thread) so it's still a really weird choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum