Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 63]

496Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Aistaraina wrote:What did I ever do to you sempai to arouse suspicion besides not invite you to go to coffee yet since you're LITERALLY DOWN THE STREET.

It's literally just process of elimination. I have a personal spreadsheet outside of infopost for my own suspicions/information which I have been keeping slightly more up to date than thread infopost (sorry thread when I have time and am feeling slightly less overwhelmed I'll go through and update that damn thing)

but no we should totally get coffee some time. I'LL PING YOU ON SKYPE WHEN I'M LESS BUSY AND LET'S SET UP A ROMANTIC COFFEE DATE don't tell Lucas okay

Edit: "Don't tell Lucas this thing I am saying that has gotten page top I'm sure he won't notice the thing at the top of the page at all"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

497Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

ezreal III
nautilus III

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 XHMJc5Q Cure vs nautilus

498Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:but no we should totally get coffee some time. I'LL PING YOU ON SKYPE WHEN I'M LESS BUSY AND LET'S SET UP A ROMANTIC COFFEE DATE don't tell Lucas okay

Edit: "Don't tell Lucas this thing I am saying that has gotten page top I'm sure he won't notice the thing at the top of the page at all"

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Coffee10

499Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Cure

Cure

I wanted to wait for Ez to show up, but I think... they went to bed like six hours ago so I don't know if they'll be back in time. So!!! For now I'm going to Vote: Nautilus because I trust that Kiyo/Naut (and eleni?) are onto something.

Also, does anyone else find it strange that Lux asked someone else to vote for Ezreal so she could vote Nautilus, but then she changed her vote onto Ez after the "election" started? Food for thought.

500Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I guess I know what an election here means now.

501Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Cure

Cure

vote blaire for mayor

502Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

For the record, because I was hit with a thing last night that messed with my action, I'm fairly certain the mafia knows what kind of power I have anyways so I would've claimed eventually in the game if anyone's all "why did you kneejerk claim", plus it prevents the mafia stunner from sidling up and claiming whatever role I had.

I feel like I might be a player that's framed this phase, but that's a given. tbh I don't really have much to say because it seems like a lot of Luxaria's post is literally going after me/ezreal for suspecting AliceofOz and apparently supporting each other, which... ... like half the thread voted for her last phase, so it's not just the two of us who find her suspicious. In addition ezreal really hasn't been buddying me in return since I don't show up on any of her "probably town lists" except for her first one iirc so idk where this buddying thing was born from other than the two of us feeling AliceofOz.

Plus I didn't want to be that player who's up for lynch, doesn't say anything, and then promptly dies without explaining what they did or what they do.

Long story short to summarize my death flail:
-- I am a stunner and vigilante, targets were kiku n0, Luxaria n1, AliceofOz with stun and kill n2.
-- I strongly believe my action was bussed (or at least one of my actions, somehow?? idk how this would work) to hit Kotakia last night, because alcasync acknowledged me sending in the action and there was nothing to indicate that my action would be interrupted in rollover.
---- I sent in one kill and one stun on the same player. There was one kill and one stun on the same player. Coincidence?
---- If Alice's """jail""" did it, why didn't it show up in rollover?
---- If it was not bussed or redirected, then mafia has a role that can cancel out actions and specifically targeted me because I was not caught by rollover's phase change, given that the delay appears to be when phase change was sent in. I sent it in so early that it read 4:59 on the forum and then I quickly deleted it and resent it for 5:00, so.
---- If a redirection role exists, I believe that it swaps targets, though I am not 100% certain on this. It may simply be PLAYER A MAKES PLAYER B TARGETS PLAYER C.

Anyways, so here's my DEATH SUSPICION LIST:

People Who Are Probably Town Based On Own Suspicions:
Kiyoko (possibly the person recruited, but let's make a disclaimer none of these are recruiting shenanigans)
high seraph (because Kiyoko vetted him)
deo (for the bus driving thing)
eleni (for the bus driving thing, but less so if the bus driver is someone who forces a player to pick a target, but I also trust eleni to some degree)

People Who I Feel Like I Have A Strong Read On In Terms of Roles Or Other Factors and Therefore Aren't Suspicious
Ninfia
--- I'M SO SORRY. I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO BE SENT TO DETENTION. BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE THIS.
Rasei
Kiku
Ezreal

Kotakia and Her Investigations
Kotakia
--- I am on and off about believing Kotakia but I would like to pre-emptively exercise caution and believe her for now. There's actually yet another reason why I was hmmm about her claim but alca-sensei cleared it up when she came back so I am not suspicious about that anymore.  

That being said if some weird stuff happened to my kill on Alice last night (possible) and it blinked out of existence then she was probably the mafia NK anyways unless there are more vigs so there you go

T3tsuya**
--- I am slightly suspicious of T3t because of what eleni brought up re: he not feeling the lynch on Alice but feeling the lynch on Tiki, and the fact that power caused yesterday's lynch to happen but I have no idea. Kiyoko vets him as well so I'm.
Rodea
Cure

People I Have No Opinion On
drandahl
Luxaria
--- despite this entire debacle I'm not actually very suspicious of her. I... this was a poor and very hasty decision and I'm glad I called an election before it actually happened, but. I am looking for whoever hecked up my action last night.
Sammiya

People Who Are Probably The Bus Driver if One Exists, Unless The Bus Driver Can Somehow Have Their Actions Sent In By Others
Mr. Alice
-- claimed they didn't act N1 but they're in Rasei's story so uhh
plotstickers
Aistaraina

What
AliceofOz
Tiki the Troll

Roles That I Believe Are Mafia
Phase changer because no one's owned up to it yet
Bus driver/redirector/whatever messed with me last night
The recruiter obviously

Roles that idk
The third stun seen on N0

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOME WORDS, MOSTLY ABOUT KOTAKIA)

503Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

it's worth noting either your kill on me didn't hit or there was no NK (which would lead to phase changer possibly being town) because getting 'killed' twice... probably would've killed me as you said things like that are confirmed to stack.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

504Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kotakia wrote:it's worth noting either your kill on me didn't hit or there was no NK (which would lead to phase changer possibly being town) because getting 'killed' twice... probably would've killed me as you said things like that are confirmed to stack.

yeah i'm like ???? about it, which is why I was all "where is alca-sensei!! i have questions??" last night, but either:

you were hit with the NK, and my kill on alice blinked out of existence (which suggests someone wanted to protect alice anyways). I'm really ??? over all of this because my kill and stun were on the same player, so it doesn't make sense for me to only stun you, but I have no idea? in retrospect it could've been maf stun and maf kill on the same person but then where did my actions go

i'm pretty sure I wasn't beaten with the phase change, I sent in my action next to immediately once the hour ticked over and alca acknowledged it

OR

you were hit with my kill and my stun and there was no NK

EITHER WAY: SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH MY ACTION LAST NIGHT because aliceofoz is clearly neither dead or stunned

505Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HELLO EVERYONE I AM HERE AND--

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Large

i need to catch up a bit still please be patient with my next post i am SLOW

506Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Did you stun her to make sure no funny business or? I just don't see a reason to stun her when you're going in for the kill as well. Seems overkill. If you hadn't and then it hit me, I would've been able to have cleared you (I hope you're town) with the investigation results, but as I was stunned I "didn't see who did it". =\

THAT .GIF IS THE ONLY .GIF RELEVANT TO MAFIA EVER

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

507Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kotakia wrote:Did you stun her to make sure no funny business or? I just don't see a reason to stun her when you're going in for the kill as well. Seems overkill. If you hadn't and then it hit me, I would've been able to have cleared you (I hope you're town) with the investigation results, but as I was stunned I "didn't see who did it". =\

THAT .GIF IS THE ONLY .GIF RELEVANT TO MAFIA EVER

my stun/kill is like the wrathtub, i can't actually separate the two actions sadly 8(

it's basically:
> stun this player
> BUT YOU CAN ALSO KILL THEM ON TOP OF IT

508Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to clarify that Mr. Alice was on my list that I may or may not admit received from my suspected role for N1.

509Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Cure wrote:vote blaire for mayor
I tried that in my second game here and sadly I did not win. :'(

n★util★s wrote:Mr. Alice
-- claimed they didn't act N1 but they're in Rasei's story so uhh
Wait I was?? Which one, I'll reread. D: Might have missed that. ((I started just kinda not putting too much stock in those, sorry.))

EDIT: Ok Rasei's post admits I was, I guess. Can you tell me which one it was? o: Was I cool, I hope I was cool.

510Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

second clarification:

i can stun a player and then i can let alca know if i can kill them on top of it, so it's basically the wrathtub** but i can't actually separate the actions and i also have control of when i say to kill people unlike chinomi randomly destroying individuals. i can't kill one player and stun another, they have to be paired.

**A mafia role from a game long ago that was a stun with a 30% chance of killing its victim. In the hands of chinomi, this jumps to 100%

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum