Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 63]

706Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh ok, then Kotakia (the demon) is kinda hot.

707Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Aistaraina wrote:Wait.  Wait wait.  Look again.  Why isn't Kotakia on the list at all?

Ok yeah, you're right. Maybe her ability is more like an automatic/passive thing and doesn't count as like an 'action'?

I don't

I don't k n o w . . .

Rasei can you give a little clarification maybe cuz???

708Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, see? I have some handy abilities left in me. =P

709Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:15 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Jumping on here to ask a question to start discussion (still need to gather more context, sorry):

Who do we think the redirecting classmate is? It was clear that Kotakia should have been protected, but was not.

Also, if Kotakia was bussed, I wonder if that affects Rasei's read.

710Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay. I'm here. I can speculate.

What happened.

Was Kotakia driven? Or did mafia redirect/stun the protective roles?

Why did the stun on Sammie fail?

Lucas just asking, did you forget to send an action/message last night?

Why is nautilus listed in Rasei's results as having sent a message nautilus is dead.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

711Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

OKAY. I can at least try to explain how I dodged the stun, whoever tried to stun me.

I'm a limited use hider, which.... doesn't really prove my alignment either way. I can not hide two nights in a row. I hid N0, tried to hide the shortened night phase but I think that didn't go through, and then hid last night.

I'm also supposed to be told about everyone who targets me when I've hidden myself.

At least, I believe tha is the case, but alca can't tell me which night my action went through, nor can she reveal to me who tried to stun me last night.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

712Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

The relationship list doesn't include breaking up or confessions.

713Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

While we're waiting on all the relevant people to post so that we can get info about wth happened this phase. I put this together.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

714Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 pm

lulu

lulu

on phone. just here to say I have seen rollover but cant rly post until work is less busy
pming alca sensei questions abt the revive now

715Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Tumblr_loapnyuwe81qbq4v6o1_500

btw if anyone's wondering about the name change: i asked alca-sensei if i could do vote tallies and she said yes and gave me all the stars. so now i have

all

of them

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

716Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Nautilus is literally disappearing.

First the image.

Now the entire name.

Is this gonna be some Anohana shit. Nautilus is just going to slowly fade away from existence until we 've forgotten about them altogether.

717Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay so. So. Speculation.

People are questioning Rasei's results so we're not even sure if we can trust this list, but it's the best we have so far so I'm going to start here and if things are wrong then.

Rasei's list wrote:Aistaraina
AliceofOz
Cure
drandahl
eleni
ezreal
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
plotstickers
Sammiya

These are people who allegedly acted last night. Blaire is claiming that she didn't act. One of these people is the NK sender. One of these people (maybe the NK sender) is the bus driver.

Rollover wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q deo was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q Sammiya was targeted for a stun, but it failed!.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q chinomi was jailed.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q Kotakia was sent to detention. She was town.

People who have alibis (who could be lying)
Cure - Cleared by Kotakia, likely town
Ninfia - Claimed some kind of role that could see Kotakia's results
Sammiya - Claimed hider who can see who targeted her (supported by the fact that she avoided a stun at rollover)
ezreal - Claimed revive
eleni - jailer

???
Mr. Alice - Cleared by Kotakia but then Kotakia posted that she wasn't sure about Mr. Alice after all, and I'm not really sure what this means, claimed she didn't act

Which leaves
Aistaraina
AliceofOz
drandahl
plotstickers

One (or two) of those five people likely sent in the NK or bus drive unless a bunch of people in the top two lists are lying, which... could also be a thing I guess. eta: also Rasei's list could be wrong, too.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

718Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm

eleni

eleni

Fuck rollover was not what I was expecting

Home but can't get on computer yet. I don't like role claiming but for the sake of this lynch I will. I'm jailer

Also I think we should vote Alice

719Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I missed that part about Kotakia having her doubts, so I probably could have clarified it earlier with her, darn. :S

I'm...also not really sure what she meant either, since I felt like I was pretty straightforward about telling her what was going on? Hmm, this is curious.

720Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 48 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

There could be tampering, yes. Though, if anything, this hopefully shows a little something in my favor. Notably, that I allowed Rasei to act twice that night (and since she's a type of investigator, I figured she was a good one to boost). Not too afraid to admit that 'cause, well, I'm pretty low on the Mafia target list, I'd think. Besides, that was a one time thing. She doesn't get to use it every night she's with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum